Oooo...He's SO EVIL!!

Guest minazzang

Guest Em_mie

i just saw "The Constant Gardener" and fell in love. i want him as MY devoted husband now!!!!! by the way what color ARE his eyes? they look silver? but that's not an eye color.

hey, i own this page...MUAH HA HA HA HA HA......evil bunny pwns!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lunarmist

ah... so in love... <3

Gosh, i love his work. He's such a great actor.. evil or good... he's still good looking to me :blush:

Guest --after forever

i love harry potter!! ^____^ I hated the fifth book though... sirius was my favourite character!! >< stupid harry, he's so messed up

(he played voldemort right?)

Guest ohJOY

He played VOLDEMORT?! AHHH!! I absolutely loved him in "Wuthering Heights" with Juliette Binoche. He was also charming in "Maid in Manhattan" with Jennifer Lopez.

Guest precious4e

ralph fiennes... ahhh he's one hot older man!!

he's such a great actor! and i never knew he played Lord Voldemort.... hmmm now i'm thinking Voldemort can't be all that bad lol...

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

OMG. He was in Schindler's List?!?! He played such a mean character in that movie!! I didn't even know it was him!! >< Gosh, I hated him in that movie, so harsh! ><

Guest noddy

oh my god.. i was soo scared wen I see him in Harry Potter... Sooo scary... I didn't know it was him >.<

he's a gud actor 'thou... ^.^

Guest ovaltinejenkins

hes such a good actor! i was amazed at how evil he was in harry potter :D hes kinda cute too. mweheheh ^^;;

give the dude some nice pics man hahaha

maid_in_manhattan_ver1.jpg

Archived