Street Fighter 4

Guest CK92842

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i've been playing mostly the whole day and I unlocked most of the characters(don't have Akuma, Gouken, and Seth) and unlocked some titles and some colors/taunts for Ryu.. haven't played online yet because the connection i'm using sucks..

Guest CK92842

Good game earlier CK......something

I sent you an invite earlier nuguya, but i guess you logged off right when I sent it.

Well now you're just being nice.

I was gonna go ahead and pick up the $130 Hori arcade stick @amazon but that sold out and now I'm left with nothing but my 360 pad for the next few months. I'm thinking of actually putting this game on the shelf till I get a decent fight stick. I did however manage to beat Seth on medium. :w00t:

By the way maybe it's just me but where is the rest of the OST in the game? The only tracks available are stage themes so whatever happened to the character themes that are on the OST CD?

Guest Phantos

just bought yesterday and and play it couple hrs and i must say that the game is AWESOME, but when i was playing the arcade mode and trying to beat the last boss, he is freaking hard to beat!!

So I played on XBL and got my richard simmons handed to me by a Blanka player.. I used Sakura for most of my matches.. I used Ryu once cause I got frustrated with the Blanka player lol

Guest BChizzle

So I played on XBL and got my richard simmons handed to me by a Blanka player.. I used Sakura for most of my matches.. I used Ryu once cause I got frustrated with the Blanka player lol

I've yet to go against a Blanka player lol. Everyone I play online either uses Ken, Ryu, or Abel

I've yet to go against a Blanka player lol. Everyone I play online either uses Ken, Ryu, or Abel

really? I played my first match against Ken then he changed to Blanka lol.. I played against an Abel player later then changed to Balrog.. I really suck lol..

edit:

I played some more and man I really do suck lol.. if everyone played me here I bet everyone will win 10 times and lose only once lol..

Guest BChizzle

Haha nah dude, you can't be that bad. and even if you did.. just practice. I'm not that good at it but practice makes perfect. :) Try watching some vids on youtube of character(s) you use or something.. That definitely helped me.

Haha nah dude, you can't be that bad. and even if you did.. just practice. I'm not that good at it but practice makes perfect. :) Try watching some vids on youtube of character(s) you use or something.. That definitely helped me.

the thing is I don't really play with one character lol... I jump around but I usually use Sakura first the Dan then El Fuerte if I keep on losing... Fuerte is fun lol.. I can safely say that Sakura is probably my main..

Ok, I don't really suck because I can put up a fight but I just make a lot of mistakes lol

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I watched my brother play it last night for a bit. Wtf is up with that backstreet boy sounding music at the beginning?.....

LOL, it's actually by Exile. I think it's kinda weird too, lol.

Guest CK92842

CK, what you can do is buy a cheapstick, buy sanwa/seimetsu parts and mod it. I plan on modding mine soon. I will have a modified SE tournament stick

I have no experience with modding arcade sticks. I just want something reliable that'll last for this for this gen.

But how difficult is it to mod and what parts are you ordering btw? Care to link me to the parts you're picking up, I could use a new project.

RLMAO the Exile song??

I like it lol, I have the OST and I have to say Cammy and Guile=best music

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Can't wait to play this.

fixed* :)

Archived