Street Fighter 4

Guest CK92842

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good game earlier CK except for the lag that started up during Abel vs Cammy(?) fight... El Fuerte is just so awesome to use lol..

I have no experience with modding arcade sticks. I just want something reliable that'll last for this for this gen.

But how difficult is it to mod and what parts are you ordering btw? Care to link me to the parts you're picking up, I could use a new project.

fixed* :)

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=175882

A tutorial on modding the SE stick.

http://www.lizardlick.com/index.shtml

Online vendor on where to get the needed parts.

I'll probably buy my parts within the next week or so.

Guest CK92842

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=175882

A tutorial on modding the SE stick.

http://www.lizardlick.com/index.shtml

Online vendor on where to get the needed parts.

I'll probably buy my parts within the next week or so.

Wow, thanks a bunch. That looks easy enough. With the parts & all it should run me under $55. Add that to the cost of the ($87) CE, it comes in at $20 less than the TE stick. Much appreciated.

Guest CK92842

That was a good game earlier CK except for the lag that started up during Abel vs Cammy(?) fight... El Fuerte is just so awesome to use lol..

I'm not a fan of 'em but I'm glad he's working out for you. That fella is a bit too hyper for me to play as but at the moment I can't say I found my main character yet. I'm finding quite easy to play with Sakura though. Nearly cleared the game with her w/out losing a match until I came across Seth. I mean come on, he lets you beat on him the first round then he goes all nuts in the 2nd. :tongue2:

Just thought I'd point out that Fry's has the SE arcade stick available for in store pick up so if you're looking for one then try your luck there.

Guest fio209js2

I played SF4 yesterday at my boyfriends house.. I want one now.. :(

I really like Rose.. and I really want to practice on her and master her skills. xD

SHAMWOW! :D

Guest CK92842

add me on PSN if you want: resonating

I'm not playing on Live until I get my stick fixed.

Which fightstick are you using and what's wrong with it?

Guest res0nate

I had one of those Hori EX2 sticks (arguably one of the crappier sticks, right up there with the madcatz stuff); oddly enough, the PS3 version of the ex2 (the fighting stick) is, for whatever reason, a lot more reliable. The stick on my EX2 would randomly fail to register all the inputs for motions going to the left.

I use a HRAP3 which I'll eventually dual mod for the sake of quality.

I'll add you NYxPUn. I'm al821 on Live. My fave is still Cammy, but I do switch it up between Guile, Ryu, Sagat, Sakura, Rose, E Honda (even though he's nerfed), and Blanka.

My SE Fightstick is pissing me off. It's not executing the moves I put in.

Anyways, I just bought some parts to mod it, I lost the receipt so warranty is not really an issue for me.

CK, parts plus shipping and insurance costed me clost to 60. Almost the same price as the TE stick.

still pretty noob, anyone who can give me some decent practice then lets do it =D

PSN: KAMEGMR

no arcade stick yet though. on my 2nd day having the game, i went from 1200ish BP to 400 in like 30 minutes. Probably just luck bagged my way to 1200 lol

Guest CK92842

Everyone has their off days. Some days, I can get like 20-30 wins in a singles sitting. And others, I get my richard simmons handed to me by a bunch Ken scrubs. I ran into the most annoying Sagat player yesterday.

Hmmm, don't know if I appreciate you talking about me like that. :P

Lemme know how the mod goes & take some snapshots if you can.

Archived