Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

*** Ratings for the weekend shows have been gradually rising like Hyena, which is surfing in the double digits. :lol:

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 24-Mar. 1, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-24-mar-1-2020/

Friday, Feb. 28      
Hyena 3 SBS 11.2%
Itaewon Class 9 JTBC 14.0%
Saturday, Feb. 29      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 85 KBS 22.6%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 86 KBS 27.0%
No Second Chances 65 MBC 9.2%
No Second Chances 66 MBC 12.4%
No Second Chances 67 MBC 11.0%
No Second Chances 68 MBC 11.8%
Hyena 4 SBS 9.9%
Itaewon Class 10 JTBC 14.8%
Tell Me What You Saw 9 OCN 2.2%
Hi Bye, Mama! 3 tvN

5.4%

*** Just a little over a week left until the grand premiere of 'Netflix' original K-drama series, 'Kingdom' season 2!'Netflix Korea' has released a new batch of character posters of this season. Viewer will also get to see new characters.  :lol:

1583200414-20200302-kingdom.jpg

1583197067-esi72svu0aalpvh.jpeg

Pictures credit : allkpop

• Like 1

"Kingdom - Season 2" Releases 'Bloody War' Character Posters

photo1160165.jpg

Netflix original series "Kingdom - Season 2" revealed posters of characters taking part in the bloody war.

"Kingdom - Season 2" is a mystery thriller about the struggles of Prince Yi Chang (Ju Ji-hoon) who can no longer trust anyone in Joseon, where the dead have come alive and the royal throne is being sought after. The cast consist of Ju Ji-hoon, Ryu Seung-ryong, Bae Doona,

Kim Sang-ho, Kim Sung-gyu, Jun Suk-ho, Park Byung-eun, Kim Hye-joon, Kim Tae-hoon and Heo Joon-ho.

The posters show the increased conflict and oppositions between Yi Chang (Ju Ji-hoon), Seo-bi (Bae Doona) and Jo Hak-joo (Ryu Seung-ryong) and their motivation in front of the threat of the Saengsayeok.

The visual of the Saengsayeok, the most feared existence, is revealed, increasing the thrills and suspense the second season will bring.

The released character posters further raise curiosity about the drama, with each character's tense expression and the image of the blood surrounding them foreshadowing the rough journey they have to go through.

Meanwhile, "Kingdom - Season 2" begins on the 13th on Netflix.

source : Hancinema

*** On March 5, JJH attended the press conference for the upcoming second season of the Netflix original series, “Kingdom.” I've watched the 1st season & I'm eagerly anticipating the second one. The show is popular since it's really good. I love the show! There was a report that Jun Ji Hyun would join the cast for the second season. It was reported that the role was offered to her but she turned it down. I'm curious to find out exactly what kind of character that role was. Season two needs to do well. I hope it will be a success, too! Yes...........I'm here for this season 2! :lol:

kingdom-1.jpg

ryu-seung-ryong-bae-doon-joo-ji-hoon-1.j

ryu-seung-ryong-bae-doon-joo-ji-hoon-2.j

Spoiler

kingdom-3.jpg

kingdom-21.jpg

Pictures credit : soompi

Spoiler

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 2-8, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-2-8-2020/

(skipped unrelated.....)

Friday, Mar. 6      
Hyena 5 SBS 10.7%
Itaewon Class 11 JTBC 13.8%
Saturday, Mar. 7      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 89 KBS 24.3%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 90 KBS 29.5%
No Second Chances 69 MBC 9.8%
No Second Chances 70 MBC 12.2%
No Second Chances 71 MBC 11.3%
No Second Chances 72 MBC 12.7%
Hyena 6 SBS 10.4%
Itaewon Class 12 JTBC 13.4%
Tell Me What You Saw 11 OCN 2.5%
Hi Bye, Mama! 5 tvN 5.7%

*** "Kingdom 2" is set to premiere TODAY, March 13 on Netflix. In season 2 we'll be able to see [Prince Lee Chang] JJH's character grows as a bonafide leader of the people. I can't wait!  I've watched the part 1 & this drama is so damn great! :lol:

*** Ju ji hoon is soooo good looking in the drama. :lol:

Kim Hye Soo And Joo Ji Hoon Search For Answers In Jail In “Hyena”

426e1a58246d41f8bcde461dac293e0a.jpeg?s=

Kim Hye Soo and Joo Ji Hoon will combine their strengths for a common goal in “Hyena.”

The SBS drama has been drawing viewers with its plot twists and exciting story. Last week, Jung Geum Ja (played by Kim Hye Soo) and Yoon Hee Jae (played by Joo Ji Hoon) were both taken by surprise when their client was arrested.

Jung Geum Ja joined Yoon Hee Jae’s law firm as its newest partner and was assigned the IPO of start-up D&T, which was a case being led by Yoon Hee Jae. The two came face-to-face once again and both of them stated they couldn’t work with each other. The case, however, quickly evolved after it was revealed that the witness who provided information on the D&T CEO’s accusations of privacy violations also had additional evidence.

Both characters pointed at the other as the criminal. It’s now up to the lawyers to find out who is telling the truth and what this evidence is.

On March 12, the drama released stills of Jung Geum Ja and Yoon Hee Jae visiting D&T CEO Sohn Jin Soo (played by Park Shin Woo) in jail. The CEO looks furious while wearing his prison uniform, making viewers wonder what happened during their visit and if the two lawyers will be able to find a clue to a solution.

According to the staff, Jung Geum Ja and Yoon Hee Jae each visited Sohn Jin Soo to solve the case. Although they’re working together, they plan to use their own methods to get the truth out of Sohn Jin Soo.

hyena.jpeg

The next episode of “Hyena” airs on March 13 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** I'm happy that "Hyena" ended with a bang! The finale' had a vIewership ratings of 14.6%, according to Nielsen Korea. I'm happy forJJH. Not surprised of these numbers since the drama has a fine storyline. Since its premiere, ratings had remained around 9-12%.  :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** I'm happy that "Hyena" ended with a bang! The finale' had a vIewership ratings of 14.6%, according to Nielsen Korea. I'm happy forJJH. Not surprised of these numbers since the drama has a fine storyline. Since its premiere, ratings had remained around 9-12%.  :P

It deserved  more than 20%. Such a well written and acted drama.

• Love 1

*** JJH is currently in talks to join a new drama! "Mount Jiri", with Jun Ji Hyun. The drama writer was also the writer of his both seasons drama, "Kingdom". His role would be a rookie national park ranger who's hiding a secret. The drama is about the best park ranger working in the huge area, which is one of Korea's national parks called Mount Jiri. I remember it was reported earlier that Park Seo Joon would be playing the role. The drama is expected to air in the 1st half of next year (2021).  :lol:

• Love 1