Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

malika82 said: class="userDefTitle" style="font-family: 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', メイリオ, Meiryo, 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.3em; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); max-width: 570px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""The Marriage eve" DVD release ! !
Today finally marriage eve DVD is released! ! ^ ^Wait was he who, to purchase please is hurry ~! (From SOOFILM Twitter)

Marriage Blue special video

True, KrisE
but i can't destroy mine though. i only have 1 laptop! ...
;)) :P

itemprop="name"Joo Ji Hoon has a new girlfriend, and you'll never guess who she is!joo_1.jpg

Ladies, don’t destroy your laptops! Wait until you actually read who Joo Ji Hoon is dating first…then destroy them.

The gorgeous actor and model known most famously as “Prince Shin” from the K-Drama hit Goong is dating Brown Eye Girls member, Gain! Their relationship was officially announced over the weekend, and supposedly the two have only been dating “about a month.”

Joo Ji Hoon and Gain have apparently known each other for years, and things between them heated up during the making of Gain’s music video for the single “Fxxk U,” which you can watch here.

Ugh! How jealous are you right now?! I know I’m in complete shock since Joo Ji Hoon is, like, my “#1 Ideal Oppa.” Lists like these are totally, completely normal to have. Anyway, I guess we should all wish them a happy, successful relationship, and should have known this was coming because the chemistry in that video was off the charts!

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: mwave.interest.me)

http://www.dramafever.com/news/joo-ji-hoon-has-a-new-girlfriend-and-youll-never-guess-who-she-is/

Dear Malika,
thanks for your concern.  ;) Fighting!
and thanks for the Titanium.. i bet Sam will also like it! hehe  :D

and Mantraaa.... geeeez.... why the posters are so dark and creepy... hicks hicks..
should prepare for blanket to cover my face while watching it!

#-o :))

oh and i love this picture.... should be very cute to be draw like a manga, dont you think so?
kyeopta!

Guest lualm

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109861142
Joo Ji-hoon is cast in GANSIN, a historical film to be directed by Antique Bakery PD Min Gyu-dong. Shooting starts in the second half of the year.

wowowow! This is a reunion between the mentor and the student! Love to see PD MGD and Jihoon collaborate again!