Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

@willenete
Yap, agree with you. myself is digesting this slooowly.. heheheh... but it's the fact. and i wish him happiness. again i also wish they can support each other thru good ways.

@malika82
i cant wait Mantra!!! >> i know you may skip it. i'll watch it for you, dont worry babe. and cant wait more and more pictures from Good Friends. I guess we can see many Jihoon good looking pictures from it (of course! hehe). and maybe any recent MV or video about him? missing him!

Hola to all Hunnies in the house!

Jihoon ssi in bakery, thanks to Amy.

1399980784-3510044667.jpg

class="userDefTitle" style="font-family: 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', メイリオ, Meiryo, 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.3em; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); max-width: 570px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""The Marriage eve" DVD release ! !
Bnq5U05IEAAe7W6.jpg:large

Today finally marriage eve DVD is released! ! ^ ^Wait was he who, to purchase please is hurry ~! (From SOOFILM Twitter)

Marriage Blue special video

Cre: Asuka

Guest hookedonjjh

Happy birthday oppa! You have my love and support no matter what. Many happy returns :x <:-P :x <:-P

Happy Happy Birthday Ju Ji Hun-ssisaranghaeyo 

hiyeee hunnies.. :D
it's been a while, how's everyone? wow his upcoming movie Good Friends included in Berlin Film Festival, way to go Jihun.. and his Chinese movie will be shown next week, i might skip that one :P.. just kidding, the first few second from that teaser shared by Malika, i was like  :-t :-t :-t :-t
regarding the latest news about him being in a relationship? 

no comment!!!!!!
welcome willenette... and hallu to everyone Ubbie, Ck girl, Malika, Novchime, Mabelle, Sam, Ziera and Dongsaeng Weende..and to all my lovely HUNnies.. Yanny, I'm waiting for your reaction...hahahaha oh and Sam dear (@hookedonjjh), your profile pic, it's killing me...>:P