Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

OK then Ji Hoon ssi....

I think i'll have to start preparing my heart to see you someday, sooner or later, with someone that you're interest in to..
you're in that age of maturity as a man.
as some chingus say, you may be only being a good friend with Ga In (HOPEFULLY). and you maybe a good friend with SMA, Singing Jill, or even YEH.
I dont know it yet, and I'll see what will happen next.
Wishing you to be happy, and I hope that lucky lady will truly love you and support you all the way.

sigh

sigh

:D     ;)

Now... after writing you this note,
i'll go to my backyard and looking up to the sky. drink a strong sugarless tea & eat chocolate slooowly....

@Novchime said:
@HookedOnJJh:  the picture with JiHoon's belly was "interesting" and leaves a lot to the imagination.  If only the trouwers were 1 inch lower, I wonder what we all would have said! 

he he he.... i will go wild! gladly Sam just do screen shot to that specific tummy area  :P

as a replacement, enjoy this one.. heh heh!!    :-\"
-- sorry photographer.. can you go a bit lower?

joojihoon162.jpgjoojihoon162_zpsa20a979a.jpg

Guest hookedonjjh

Hello my HUNnies, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today  :( :-& I got sick because of me, hahaha! Because of my Nancy Drew stunt yesterday, oh well. Thinking too much maybe? Crazy! Anyway, since I still can't get over the fact that oppa might be in a relationship (HOPE NOT!), I made this MV. BLEEDING LOVE, yes, you cut me open oppa! OUCH!  =)) :((

To somehow divert my attention, I continued watching FF. I so love this scene on Ep 23...
tumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao3_1280.jpgtumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao6_1280.jpg

Brilliant! Just brilliant plot! JiHoon chooses good dramas and movies, such a great actor in deed. 
tumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0h2k2zPfq1t6o9vao2_1280.jpg

Uber hot! Seriously, I don't think there's any Korean actor that can compare to his hotness, oppa is just so charming and sophisticated. 
I love him in beanies!
tumblr_n0h3s7rwlq1t6o9vao2_400.jpg
tumblr_n0h3s7rwlq1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0gx6jrvxz1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

Omo! Hotness overload! 
8-> 8-> 8-> =P~ =P~ =P~ :x :x :x, 
To sum it up, let me give a shout out to my lovely girls, @malika82, @mabelle147, @witchwithnostick, @yannyayson, @novchime, @goongfan11 and to all my lovely HUNnies. 
Hugs and love to all!  >:D< :x
GOOD VIBES!

Annyeong Hunnies...How are you girls??? Anyone who books the first flight to SK to confront Oppa??? (Lol) Kyaaaa...Last night is Monday night with WOW FANTASTIC BABY! :(( :-SS :D
@Hookedonjjh - Get well Chingu!!! Sam, you forgot to quote Ga in revealed that she currently does not have a boyfriend hahaha...Clear! Okay for this time i believe her! Then Oppa's management said that they've close friends for how many years...so Jihoon support Ga In solo comeback. Clear! Okay for this time i believe them too hahaha...See, i already denial syndrome right? (Lol!) Oh my......please help my poor heart =(( ^:)^
@mabelle - So then...your back don't hurt again...how about your flu?... seems that you don't feel dizzy right now (Lol!)Never mind that you wants a young - good locking - kind heart - loyal - chaebol?? Oke, Yoo Ji Hoo for you but Ju Ji Hoon For me (Runnnnnnn) :-t =)) :)>-
@Witchie - Sam success make our heart skipped a beat with her hint :-SS
@Yannyayson - Love you're beautiful song with Jihun singing the song but i don't like the ending of the song that said: I'll never be with you hwaaaaa...Quote my heart was torn into million tiny microscopic pieces - you crushed....Mianheeeeeee but "that pic" crushed me first (Lol!)...:)>-Btw, thank you for oppa's super duper cutie selfie :x
@Novchime - Must prepare my poor heart to watch it ;) :((
@goongfan - You know, i'm very curious about your reaction hahaha...most curious!!! From your post i know you're really positive and have a big heart dear :)>- Cool!!
Okay, Mabelle has mention some Oppa's leading lady and le't see the others kekeke...

888be8ea.jpg

five-fingers-second-act-begins-with-roma

feat21.jpg

Kyaaaaa Oppa really chummy with his partners right?! Still denial syndrome on me hahaha...

As long as he is happy, maybe with very heavy heart i 'll try to accept anyone who is loved by Oppa but now i'm not ready yet :(( :D:)>- 
Jihoon in black...
2e53ca70.jpg

a8d9adf2.jpg

1389671503-2170908338.png
1389935748-441315299.jpg?v=1389935777

Waves to all my lovely HunNies....*Hugs*
Ps: Hallo @purplereign :-h 
@momoko hiroshi annyeong dear :x :)>-

Guest novchime

My dear Hunnies,

Lots of nice pictures and videos again!  You are really good in finding pictures and (creating) videos.  I really admire you.  I know it takes some time to collect and post them, so thanks for giving your time.

I do not know, we seem to be shocked and inflicted, but I really enjoy seeing your posts and laugh while reading them.  Thanks for making me happy.  How can I miss this thread?

Goongfan11, you were the first one I thought of when I saw the post about Gain.  Good that you are objective and wise.  We are not sure yet.  We will take it easy and not worry.  Before, I was very strict with man-woman friendship, putting a lot of malice in what I see.  It was because of culture and the way I was brought up.  But I have become more open now.  It is nice to have friends, whether they are women or men.  They enrich our lives and make us enjoy it more.  But of course, love relationship with a special someone is different.  I kind of like it that JiHoon has male and female friends.  If he has a lot of close friends, then that is good for him!  This makes his special someone even more special.  So let us wait until JiHoon announces and before that, not to worry.  Right?

Mabelle, were/are you sick?  You did not tell me.  I am sorry to hear it.  I hope you are ok now.  Thanks for telling me that "bawang" is good to cure high blood pressure.  I have forgotten about that.

HookedOnJJy: what a video!  I thought the one of Cyako was nice because by rearranging the pictures, he/she was able to show a slightly different or an even clearer meaning of the "drama".  But in your video, you have showed the pictures slowly, allowing us to appreciate the facial expressions and the good acting of JiHoon.  The part "between the legs" even became more sensual.  You are creative!

Malika: take care of your heart ;) ;) ;)  I love the pictures of JiHoon in black.

Another picture of JiHoon and legs:

1389935750-2557955371.jpg?v=1389935777

JiHoon was still young here but he already liked to show his belly:

JiHoon1_zpsd63b771c.jpg

What do you think of this, handsome face, beautiful neck?

JiHoon2_zpsa4a068aa.jpg

And here his kissable lips....

JiHoon3_zps0ef49e06.jpg

Regards to all lovely Hunnies!

Have a nice day/evening!

Just want to share it, HunNies...Peace :)>-

Actor Joo Ji Hoon, color unknown pitta acting turned "topic"
actor Joo Ji Hoon by MV turned again. 

1390982662-4-org

From last year to a sweet romantic film full of tension medical drama, Joo Ji Hoon demonstrated his diverse charm. This year, through this MV, Joo Ji Hoon charm fiery upgrade. 

Open at midnight on the 28th of Brown Eyed Girls member Ga new album contains the song "Fxxk U" MV, the show looks like a long-lost love Joo Ji Hoon perfect interpretation of a woman's persistent man image. Especially Joo Ji Hoon that exude unique elegance and sexy charm to the rapid rise in real-time search portal, netizens had an explosion-like reaction. 

Joo Ji Hoon to break the routine and challenge is not the first incarnations. Joo Ji Hoon from South Korea captured the best model to Asian actor, is also the lead singer of the band, all areas are impressive. Works too, crown and slaves, with the tragic fate of genius pianist, hidden under the surface of the mild chill of doctors and other roles, and constantly challenge themselves. 

In addition, last year's MBC TV series "Medical team", the successful performance of the tangle between the ideal and ambition of strength to send doctors, "Han Seung contained" and praised the iceberg. Movie "Wedding Eve", because who plays the free-spirited tour guide "water" and firmly grasp the attention of the audience, called "Joo Ji Hoon rediscovery" critically acclaimed. 

Translation: dabbler / Baidu Joo Ji Hoon bar

From Good Friends movie...

We can see Ju Ji Hoon name in Hangeul ;)

d2bcbb6c88ee11e39ec5127c97f89fb9_8

f75a149089bd11e3be45126b40d57598_8

Credit to Amy

Guest hookedonjjh

Hola my lovely HUNnies! How's everyone doing? 
Thank you @Malika82, I'm feeling much better now chingu. 
@novchime, thanks chingu! Making oppa's MV makes me miss him less. I will try and make more. I love the video you posted, oppa so hot!
Here are a few latest pictures of oppa I gather on the net, enjoy HUNnies!
eb8aa515gw1ed9s81a3y4j20es0g5myl.jpg
69b51cbetw1ed9ow7hqtkj20hs0hsmzq.jpg

On the set of Good Friends :x >:D< =P~ 8->
Of course I wouldn't forget giving a shout out to my girls, hello @yannyayson, @mabelle147, @witchwithnostick, @goongfan11 and to all my lovely HUNnies.
BTW, hello to you too @purplereign, @pimma and @momoko ;;)
Hugs and love to all!  >:D< :x
GOOD VIBES!
Credit to Joo Ji Hoon China fan club and Joo Ji Hoon official weibo accounts

Hello my lovely HunNies...
1389974665-1604523671.png

Do you remember this sets?? hehehe..
DSC_5779

IMG_7491

@Hookedonjjh - Me too, I'm feeling much better now! :x :D  Thanks for update pics of our lovely baby Ju Ji Hoon :x  Muachhhh....Yes Sam, we need time to calm down and think about  this "rumor" clearly. So then let's better we look Oppa's MV project from another point of view... that now media write more and more about him. We can read that Jihoon really has acting ability, he has perfect charm, sexy man, and a good actor who can build chemistry with his co-star. Exactly, we can know it from our reaction when saw that MV! hahahaha....WOW Fantastic Baby!About his love, i remember @Lualm ever said that Jihoon very formal with girl who is he like, right?? I think he's the type man who would prefer keep his love from camera :P ;;)
So gotta move gotta dance! Right @Mabelle? hehehe...
@Novchime - nice video with our nice man in it kekeke...cool!

Why many women around Oppa huh?...(Lol!)
0.jpg

Maybe we can more calm when see him with no women in his side (?!) kekeke...Ooopsss!
0.jpg

rW15xe26.jpg

Joo-Ji-Hoon-as-Lee-Shin-Goon-princess-ho

I'm sorry HunNies if there who don't like it. Forgive me :)>- Just for fun...
e89508f41bd5ad6e9ed103b283cb39dbb7fd3ccf.jpg

8995b651f81986184d968adc48ed2e738ad4e627.jpg

Loves his smile...
[Joo+Ji+Hoon+03.jpg]

handsome_joo_ji_hoon_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg

Credit as labelled and Amy

Waves to all HunNies in the house....

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!  :-h  :-h  :-h 
How's everyone doing?? Hope everyone has calmed down already... hahaha!  :):):))
@Malika82- no one from here booked a flight to SK to ask JiHoon personally. But JiHoon himself booked a flight to DXB to explain to me personally. He said nothing's going on with them so there's no need for me to be JEALOUS!.. How can I not trust his eyes looking straight into mine asking me to believe him??? tumblr_lx1nglODvD1qcphl1o3_1280.jpg
And I'm going crazy over here laughing over my silliness!! Yikes! The thought of him doing that explaining thing sends me to the moon cause of happiness my poor heart can't contain!  :)) :)) =)) =))
Omo, I love seeing him in black. Well, everything he wears looks good on him... Oh well.. I love him in white too! Oh my, he's just perfect. That's it.tumblr_llanhftDHo1qa52m2o1_500.png
@Mabelle- how are you doing?? back aching still now?? hahaha! I know those symptoms was just triggered by paranoia. Ooopps... I suddenly remembered something- your fanfic!  :\">  :\"> :\">  Hehehe...  ooops, you learned Bawang right?? Hehe.. And yeah, @Novchime- @Witchiee needs garlic to combat high blood pressure because of that picture.  :)) :)) :))
@Witchieeeee- yay! Happy Anniversary! Thank you for being such a loyal fan to our bebe! You and @lualm has been so supportive of him ever since and we are happy we have met you.  >:D< >:D< >:D<Same goes to all that I have met in here of course who has been so good to me and to everyone who has just tried to be more of a vocal Joo Ji Hoon supporter rather than a lurker-supporter! yay!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
@Hookedonjjh- omona! I finally gathered the courage to visit again and read your posts. hahaha! How are you doing?? Feeling better I suppose cause you have already shared oppa's selca!  ;);):D ;;) Those chugs of vodka helped?? Hehe!Guess we really just made ourselves worry over something trivial.. read @Malika's post that Gain said she's single. Yay!and I was like--- tumblr_m9fgrkdVNm1qbqh58o1_500.gifYeah yeah yeah yeah... :)) :)) :))
@Goongfan- yay! We all know who want for her! Haha! Hope springs eternal, chinggu!! Who knows!  :x :x :x :x I still wish our Prince and Princess would be together forever! haha!You've seen the comment I made right?? That chicken legs of his! LOL! tumblr_mlyr35V0y11rphwnwo1_500.jpg

We're all fascinated by his tummy... Just real.. not the 6pack that other Korean actors flaunt, but yeah. he's still sexy!  :x :x :x :\"> :\">
tumblr_mzwqhgdzGr1t6o9vao1_400.jpg
More than his abs, I think we are more drawn to his Eyes tumblr_inline_mxsnd76Mls1rfkz2k.jpg

tumblr_mjowdfpEYB1s1jnqio1_500.jpg

and his prominent and strong jawline ( which i think is really sensual! )
tumblr_m8r5hpjcTD1r1tjrgo1_500.jpg

and his sexy nape and neck! tumblr_m819livMmh1qzjlfmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_moe2gi3lIf1rc6psno2_1280.jpg

GOSH! WHY ARE YOU SOOOO PERFECT?????
@Novchime- yeah.. the silly girl inside me imagines that he does sing You're beautiful just  for me.. LOL! Not only in my dreams but in broad daylight!!!   =)) =)) :)) =))Chincha! I can feel myself smiling even at work, even in front of our clients,  whenever I think of him.. I even picture myself meeting him in person and having coffee with him and stuff. I think I'm going bonkers!  :)) :)) :)) :-j :-j
One more Beanie oppa for you, @Hookedonjjh  :x  :x
tumblr_m0e7x9TWvb1r9c836o1_500.jpg

He doesn't even need to show his tummy to look sexy.. 
tumblr_mehuytmZdt1rg62hmo1_500.jpg

How many times have I posted this photo?? Gosh, I don't remember anymore. But this has got to be my favorite! and these too!tumblr_n0l5k7jnnH1s5hjowo3_500.jpg
tumblr_n0l5k7jnnH1s5hjowo4_500.jpg
tumblr_n0l5k7jnnH1s5hjowo5_500.jpg
tumblr_n0l5cxZXWV1s5hjowo2_400.jpg
tumblr_n0l5cxZXWV1s5hjowo4_500.jpg
tumblr_n0l5cxZXWV1s5hjowo5_500.jpgtumblr_n0l5cxZXWV1s5hjowo7_500.jpg

Ei, everyone! Please minimize thinking sappy thoughts about him, okay???hahaha!  :)) :)) :)) :P:P

Annyeong to everyone! @purplereign@pimm@momoko @f927  @Sophie @lualm @Ck16 @Ritztarits @Ziera    
Before i forget- those two that he's with in The Mantra needs to go into a paper shredder head first!  X( X( B-) B-) >:) >:)LOL! Is that supposed to be a joke?? Not sure, honestly!  =)) =)) :P:PTAKE CARE PRETTIES!! 

Guest hookedonjjh

Hello HUNnies, what's up? We're experiencing drought at the moment, no new news and pictures of oppa. I miss seeing his pretty face.  :( I wish he would do a drama soon. Here's a video of some images from his musical Don Juan I made, enjoy.

I really love his look in Don Juan, like sooooo much!
tumblr_n0lglgFsVk1t6o9vao4_400.jpgtumblr_n0lglgFsVk1t6o9vao2_400.jpgtumblr_n0lglgFsVk1t6o9vao3_500.jpgtumblr_n0lglgFsVk1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

8-> :x >:D< :-*
@yannyayson, yes I'm feeling much better now, those vodka cruiser did help, hahaha! Plus I read this article 
http://kdramafashion.net/2014/01/27/joo-ji-hoon-stars-in-best-friend-gains-new-fxxk-u-mv/

Yes, she is just oppa's BEST FRIEND, woohoo! So yeah, I'm more than okay now :))
@purplereign, you're welcome. 
Shout out to all my lovely HUNnies, hugs and love to all!  >:D< :x
GOOD VIBES!

Yup, it's the time of the year again.Hunnies went through before with the rumored gf.
We'll still like you Jihun sshi no matter what.Just make sure you're happy. That's all that matter.
Thank you for the pictures.
Enjoy your weekend, hunnies & hunniewives.

Helloooo HunNies....
Marriage Blue!!!! Saw Jihoon smile make me happy, no matter he smile to other girl :D Ok, just smiled hehehe...
sub1_large

And here it is....he is in single picture :P His smile really nice :x
sub1_large

Marriage Blue is said to be released in Japan on May 10, 2014
64578_610988058974542_1479262794_n
Our handsome Kyung-Soo...
a4999e44897011e3b44b129f2116e0a8_8

f6e73cf0897111e3b08c0ea9da6dba5b_8

7523791c88a511e3bdd50e201aa158cc_8

The famous back hehehe...We know that he get back hug in Goong, Mawang, Five fingers, and Antique Bakery too. Who's next??!....................ME! (Lol!)
f3430cd88e2f11e3934012c4bd0d2158_8

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"《魔王》MV:JIHUN SEXY BACK-by Gung 7

@yannyayson - Jihoon sshi is very attentive to explain about "our issue" in thread personally huh :)) :P:D Like This!!!! As usual read your post make me laugh, and thanks for wonderful pics of our man from your collection :x
@purplereign - you're welcome chingu! Welcome to our thread :)>- :x
@hookedonjjh - As usual you make nice mv, well done...=D> ^:)^Jihoon as Don Juan really manly, super handsome hahaha...
I want to share this pic HunNies...:)>-
Teaser_Gain_ 가인 _ [00_01_55] [20140207-185235-0]

Mentioned that the pic taken after shower curtain....so i feel better now, hahaha...I'm sure they were not naked!!! Ooops.....(Lol!)
Repost!!!! Very nice Oppa give us V sign! hahaha...i feel so much better!!
1391680729-2355005205.jpg?v=1391680732

@ck16 - Nice words :x :x We'll still like you Jihun sshi no matter what. Just make sure you're happy. That's all that matter. Could not agree more with you! Thank you...
1390460907-581002746.png

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"《魔王》MV :sexy jihun-BY DOTOO

Some photos from set of Good Friends movie ;)
05dd4c52908111e3b0830ebe97e3f2db_8
 d94e4fec908a11e38a6b12bdb3c39e5b_8
Oppa seems cold, but i hope he doesn't smoke huh....Keep your health Jihoon sshi! :x

Waves to @mabelle147, @Novchime, @witchiee, @goongfan11, @Sophie, @Pimma, @Momoko Hiroshi, and other my lovely HunNies in the house...*Greetings*

Credit Pic: Amy

Hello Hunnies!!

Sorry i'm not prepared yet to share something, but cant wait to shout out your names! Haha.. Happy weekend chingus! Have Fun!

@malika82,
i cant believe that i'm now watching Bigbang bcoz you keep saying "Wow Fantastic Baby"! haha.. so that's BigBang...

Thanks to complete Jihoon leading ladies.. dont they all look pretty? hihihi....
:D

the Marriage Blue.. when will this movie be aired in ID? huaaah... cant wait.....

@Novchime,
Thanks for your concern.. i'm okay now.. hehehe... we have move on. it's cool.
and i miss this thread too.. you all have becoming a fun & enjoying part of my life.

Thanks for the MV. young
nice looking Jihoon.......

@Goongfan11,
hello my darling.. how are you? still busy at work, eh? come to this home soonest when you have available, OK?.. i miss you....

@yannyayson
Yanny!! how are you? do you know that he actually book a flight to JKT via DXB? hahaha! there you go my young gorgeous looking chaebol! 
:))

my back is healing now. thanks for these 2 intense weeks! haha! kidding... i'm fine,
thank for asking Yanny. :x
i know... that fanfic... i havent got suitable leading lady for this.....
do you Interested for being the one? but it may have many steamy scenes though........
B-)
cant help it, Yanny... he's too d**n sexy!!
:P

@purplereign
welcome to this house!

@hookedonjjh,
Sam, i like your preferences in selecting Jihoon pictures for each MV. looking forward to your FF one. it might be difficult to choosing his pictures, bcoz he looks good in everything! heh heh!
:-bd

@ck16
Yap, agree... we will still like Jihoon ssi... we'll be happy if he's happy!
enjoy your weekend too...

@Witchiee,
hallo hallo.... how are you babe?
been busy? recovered now, noh?
:-h

waves to All Hunnies in the house!

Guest novchime

Hello Hunnies,

Thanks for all the posts - nice pictures and videos.  I guess I will say this everytime I post.  Thanks for making the effort to make this a lively house.

@pimma and @purplereign, you are very welcome to this house.  I hope you enjoy being here.

@yanny, nice collection. I have used two of them as my profile pic.  And as you know, I like the Don Juan look a lot, just like @hookedonjjh. JiHoonssi do another drama, video or musical with long hair and mustache, please?

@ck16, yes, as long as he is happy!

@malika - I never doubted that JiHoon and GaIn were not naked in the shower scenes.  It was just acting.  That is why I like the scene a lot.  Plus it was black and white.  The production crew was very creative in making the movements behind the shower sensual.

@hookedonjjh: thanks for the nice Don Juan pics.

@mabelle - good that you are watching something to fill up your time so that you will not miss JiHoon that much.

I miss you guys, and also all the other Hunnies in this house.  I hope you are all doing good.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

hi gals, how are you, hope y'all doing fine and calm down, body and soul and heart :D

awww this talk about jihun-ssi and his possible RL leading lady,,, ehmmm, i really torn between screaming and scratching anything around me and to give my sincere congratulation for him with whoever his choice is as long that woman makes him happy (oh yesss, its doesn't sound like me, isn't it ?? LOL)

as a retiring RL celebrity shippers (yes, i'm retire because it was so frustrating and exhausting LOL), i just wish he'll choose wise so that it would be a once-in-a-lifetime relationship and if he does, i'll give him my prayer so he could be happy :)

i'll be happy if he's happy :x

but dont you dare, dont you dare, to date anyone before you meet me
=))

or if thats too hard, just until i meet my own handsome-charming-kindheart prince, ottoke
;;)

and big shout out to malika, mabelle, yanny, goongfan, novchime, witchie, lualm, tarits, ck16, ziera, hookedonjjh, and everybody in the hunnies house  
>:D

sophie said: hi gals, how are you, hope y'all doing fine and calm down, body and soul and heart :D

awww this talk about jihun-ssi and his possible RL leading lady,,, ehmmm, i really torn between screaming and scratching anything around me and to give my sincere congratulation for him with whoever his choice is as long that woman makes him happy (oh yesss, its doesn't sound like me, isn't it ?? LOL)

as a retiring RL celebrity shippers (yes, i'm retire because it was so frustrating and exhausting LOL), i just wish he'll choose wise so that it would be a once-in-a-lifetime relationship and if he does, i'll give him my prayer so he could be happy :)