Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest hookedonjjh

Hello my lovely HUNnies! What's up? Last night after having a few drinks with my friends, I went home then started missing me baby love and the last thing I know I'am re-watching FIVE FINGERS. Then when I checked our thread today, voila! Five fingers is trending, haha! We all think alike, well obviously since we are all crazy over one hot, tall, yummy, talented, with big hands and big...HEART  :D guy. Of course I skipped episodes 1-18, don't wanna see JiHoon ah being tormented again by the evil mom and half brother. So then came Ep 19, aaaaahhhhh! I just can't! I had to take screen caps...
tumblr_n0d1xtNxYr1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

Yet again, I fainted, but I had to get back up to finish watching, oh good Lord! hahaha! I went from shrieking to swooning then getting back up the whole time I was watching, craaazy Sam! Then this...
tumblr_n0d1xtNxYr1t6o9vao2_1280.jpg

How can he be so hot even in a not so good hair style...like seriously oppa, why so hot?!?!?! 
See this oppa, you haven't change, still the same hot guy from Mawang, or even hotter. Do you have like a fountain of youth in your house that you drink water from everyday? lol! I'm going crazy again, pardon me my HUNnies. 
tumblr_n01wy6M7g91t6o9vao1_500.jpg

Then Five Fingers ost 1 stuck in my head and I had to download the song. 

Lastly, let me give a shout out to my lovely HUnnies, hello @witchiee, @yanny, @Malika, @Mabelle, @novchime, @goongfan. Thank you for the love. 
And @yanny, yes you found me! hahaha! I followed you as well. Let's get crazy on tumblr and spread JiHoon love.
Hugs and love to all!!
GOOD VIBES!
>:D< :x

@Hookedonjjh - Sam, still remember when Jihoon's Mom in Five Fingers saw him (your screen caps hahaha...)
chae-shi-ra-and-joo-ji-hoon-in-five-fing

HunNies....I have no idea, if Oppa in front of me like that!!! Ooopsss...(Lol!)
Yoo Ji Hoo :x :P:)>-
five-fingers-joo-ji-hoon.jpg

2012082214133848161_7.jpg

%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%881.jpg

Sob!!! Hiks...
vB67SD95.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"「5本の指」タイトル曲, by cyako28

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"「五本の指」-You were there-, by cyako28

Yuhuuu...Can we find his jaw? The answer isss We Can!!! hahaha..
201208161435401119_1.jpg

But look at this, our man with different visages! As a Crown Prince, a Slave, and a Pianist
2012080714124758531_1.jpg
 We know Oppa can played all characters very well. Thanks, finally he got popularity award at 2013 APAN Star Awards for Five Fingers =D> :x
1465128_1433514783534345_1899320863_n.jp

hqdefault.jpg

Guest novchime

Hello Hunnies,

How are you?  It is Sunday here and it is still weekend!  Oh it is such a nice day without work.  I can just do lazy things (even too lazy to sport now)....

As usual, thanks for the nice pictures, videos and other info about our man.  I especially enjoyed the music in the videos.  @Mabelle147, I am amazed by the sort music you like, from modern to jazz to classic. The guy playing the piano was very good. @HookedOnJJh, the OST of FF was indeed very nice.  @Malika, thanks for the FF video with music ("You were there" by Cyako28).  Love to hear young boys sing.  It sounds so pure, like it cleanses one's soul.  Thanks a lot. 

And of course, one aspect of JiHoon that we like is his love for music and his talent in singing.  I have heard him sing in BIFF 2012, fan meeting in 2013, and elsewhere, but I have to say that so far my favorites are his songs in the Winter Sonata CV.  He sounded really professional with the accompanying instruments.  I feel more in love when I hear them.  Here are two of the songs which he sang (please CTRL click on the link to open a new page with the song, and click the Play button in the page).  Thanks to Yayi JiHoon (our friend in FB?) for compiling them.

One Night Stand:

https://soundcloud.com/yayi-jihoon/02-one-night-stand

20130124_gung7_bbyr9hhcuaejo93.jpg

I Only Got You:

https://soundcloud.com/yayi-jihoon/04-i-only-got-you

20130124_gung7_bbypasvcmaa0yt.jpghttp:20130124_gung7_bbypasvcmaa0yt.jpg

Enjoy Hunnies!

Guest hookedonjjh

Hello my lovely HUNnies, what's up?  :)
So I was browsing on line after a very tiring day at work when I chanced upon these pictures... 
832268478.jpg

I know this one has been posted before, if I'm not mistaken first week of january but I have a point...let me continue ;)
Taaadaaa!
832268929.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, this was GAIN of BEG right? These pictures were taken last month. So oppa went to his bff Ryu Deok Hwan's play University of laughs with Gain?! Omo! Are they a couple? Then I investigated further (I'm so lame I know) and found this on BEG's soompi thread
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/30/brown-eyed-girls-ga-in-talks-about-her-eyeliner-and-liking-older-men/#.Uu-fNj2SwSY

I quote “I like men over 35 who look good in suits" wait what? Oppa look good in suits, well he looks good in everything but yeah. Plus she likes older men, oppa's not that old but just as well, he's still older than Gain. JiHoon's turning 32 this year, awwww. You're giving too much hints Gain. Hehe. They even took turns in taking the pictures. Maybe this is the reason why he agreed to be in the MV, cause Taurus men are jealous in nature. He must have said "baby, no one can ever touch you like that but me, so I'm going to do the MV with you, you hear me? Hahahaha! (my crazy mind) I maybe over analyzing, they might be just friends or a real couple but the thought of JiHoon dating someone now is good news don't you think HUNnies? Knowing that oppa has someone who he can be with when the camera lights are off and the film stop rolling. It's about time oppa, be happy, don't be afraid to love. We HUNnies will support you all the way, whoever it is that has your heart (but my heart, my poor heart is aching, lol. Just kidding, well not really) is one lucky girl.  =((
Here's another MV I made...

Hugs and love to all my lovely HUNnies!  >:D< :x
GOOD VIBES!

Annyeong HunNies...
@novchime - Seems that you enjoy your time away on weekend hehehe...You're welcome chingu :x Thanks to Cyako28, he/she certainly has good taste of  music for every his/her video where our man in it. Good job, always!! Thanks to you for the links too. I hope he will sing two of that music in his next fans meeting maybe or his other event?! I just saw him (on youtube) sang HERE from Winter Sonata CV in With You FM.
I really admire his musical ability. Jihoon can sing, playing piano and guitar too. I believe, this video has shared before but we can re-watch again, right? :)>- :D He plays the piano...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ju Ji Hun - Kiss The Rain @ Japan fanmeet

Our man not just a good looking but also multi-talented, indeed!! I'm proud of him and proud as Hunnie too :x \:D/ :D
1390200142-3902809006.png?v=1390200160
1390200109-2597150347.png?v=1390200160

1390186862-3824090832.png

1389671537-154786569.png

anigif

Cr: Amy

Btw, this is Joo Ji Hoon Weibo handwritten Chinese New Year greetings - Happy New Year!
BfeQDvDCAAAI0da.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/always_7/status/429970683389415425/photo/1/large

Waves to all my lovely HunNies...hugs!

@Novchime,
thanks for liking the pianist. he's really good, noh.
i also like his other song. maybe you'll like it too.

and thanks for the Jihoon songs.. "I only got you" is sweet ..

Hi Hi Hunnies... i miss you.....
hope all of you are doing well

Jihoon in FF...  :x :x :x :-* :-*

previously lurking at FF forum and saw @cherkell, @Sophie and @f927.

i have these from @f927 posts. Hallo, Anneyong.. if you see this post, i hope you don't mind that i re-posting the pictures.
;;)

Hello Handsome!

F4F3F585-5CD2-468F-AE92-3647887F3C8A-775

and Jihoon in this outfit was... WOW!!!
Finally i found the picture! yay!

who wants a young - good looking - kind heart - loyal - Chaebol ???

ME ME ME ME ME ME !!! especially bcoz he's Ji Ho aka Ji Hoon !
:D:P

remember the scene when he was supervising his mall, with his staffs.. geez... looking good & powerful, Ji Ho!

765C0D11-41B0-4B95-BD9F-BA35D2F2CF43-775

765C0D11-41B0-4B95-BD9F-BA35D2F2CF43-775

Waves to @Sophie, @ck16, @ziera25, @pumma (hi Pumma), @lualm, @rintintintin, @f927, @cherkell,
@witchiee, @Goongfan11, @hookedonjjh, @malika82, @yannyayson & All Hunnies in the House

@Momoko Hiroshi (if you're visiting us here, anneyong....  :-h)

hiyeee HUNnies.. :D

thanks so muchie for the pics and links guys.. Nov and Malika, there's no doubt about our man's talent, it's like he can do anything noh? and that's what makes us super duper proud of him.. ;)

yah Hookedonjjh, what's this huh? it looks interesting but maybe it's just a coincidence, i know one of Oppa's bff is RDH and probably the main reason why he's there, to give support right? i won't say anything until the words come from Jihun's mouth.. like what his management said, they've (Ga In and Oppa) been close for how many years.. hahaha (yeah it's pretty obvious that this little witch is super disturb right now.. LOL) thanks a lot for disturbing my mind on a Monday night, aigoo... :-/ :-/ :-/

halloweeee to all my lovely HUNnies here.. :)

hookedonjjh said: I quote “I like men over 35 who look good in suits" wait what? Oppa look good in suits, well he looks good in everything but yeah. Plus she likes older men, oppa's not that old but just as well, he's still older than Gain. JiHoon's turning 32 this year, awwww. You're giving too much hints Gain. Hehe. They even took turns in taking the pictures. Maybe this is the reason why he agreed to be in the MV, cause Taurus men are jealous in nature. He must have said "baby, no one can ever touch you like that but me, so I'm going to do the MV with you, you hear me? Hahahaha! (my crazy mind) I maybe over analyzing, they might be just friends or a real couple but the thought of JiHoon dating someone now is good news don't you think HUNnies? Knowing that oppa has someone who he can be with when the camera lights are off and the film stop rolling. It's about time oppa, be happy, don't be afraid to love. We HUNnies will support you all the way, whoever it is that has your heart (but my heart, my poor heart is aching, lol. Just kidding) is one lucky girl.  =((

witchwithnostick said:
yah Hookedonjjh, what's this huh? it looks interesting but maybe it's just a coincidence, i know one of Oppa's bff is RDH and probably the main reason why he's there, to give support right? i won't say anything until the words come from Jihun's mouth.. like what his management said, they've (Ga In and Oppa) been close for how many years.. hahaha (yeah it's pretty obvious that this little witch is super disturb right now.. LOL) thanks a lot for disturbing my mind on a Monday night, aigoo... :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest hookedonjjh

@witchwithnostick, my bad, hahaha! I know how you feel. My heart is still aching seeing that picture of Gain. As I've said, I might be over analyzing, so yeah, let's calm down. 
Oh oppa, see how many of us love you? We see a picture of a girl, not even with you but in the same place at the same time as you and we all go crazy, hahaha! I've said I will be happy whoever you will end up with, but my heart will be crashed, my poor heart. I'm not ready yet, waaaaaaah!  :(( =(( =))
Shout out to my girls @mabelle147, @malika82, @yannyayson, @novchime, @goongfan11 and the rest of my HUNnies. 
Hugs and love to all!
GOOD VIBES! >:D< :x
I'm so sorry chingus, I just wanted to share the pictures. Let's all calm down (gets the bottle of vodka cruiser in the fridge and chug it down my throat, lol) =)) =(( @-)

Wait a minute girls...
http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/07/gallery-jyp-artists-show-support-by-attending-vip-premiere-of-marriage-blue-starring-taecyeon-and-others/#.Uu5q5z2SylB

On November 7, the VIP premiere for “Marriage Blue” was held at the Megabox theaters in the COEX mall.

The film boasts a star-studded cast including Ock Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Joon Hee, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Joo Ji Hoon, JOO, Ma Dong Sukand Guzal Tursunova. So it’s only natural that a slew of dazzling guests attended the VIP premiere to show support for the cast and film.

Also, with both Ock Taecyeon and JOO starring in the movie, eyes were drawn to the many JYP artists who came to cheer on their labelmates.

Celebrity guests included 2PM, 2AM, Park Jin Young, Lee Jung Jin, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and MirGa In, Lee Hyun Woo, Baek Ji Young, Yoo Ji Tae, So Yi Hyun, Lee Sang Yoon and many more.

Look at the celebrity guest! 

Okay, she attended the VIP premiere to support her friends! but who?? i hope for the cast and film :P [-X [-O<

malika82 said: Wait a minute girls...
http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/07/gallery-jyp-artists-show-support-by-attending-vip-premiere-of-marriage-blue-starring-taecyeon-and-others/#.Uu5q5z2SylB

On November 7, the VIP premiere for “Marriage Blue” was held at the Megabox theaters in the COEX mall.

The film boasts a star-studded cast including Ock Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Joon Hee, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Joo Ji Hoon, JOO, Ma Dong Sukand Guzal Tursunova. So it’s only natural that a slew of dazzling guests attended the VIP premiere to show support for the cast and film.

Also, with both Ock Taecyeon and JOO starring in the movie, eyes were drawn to the many JYP artists who came to cheer on their labelmates.

Celebrity guests included 2PM, 2AM, Park Jin Young, Lee Jung Jin, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and MirGa In, Lee Hyun Woo, Baek Ji Young, Yoo Ji Tae, So Yi Hyun, Lee Sang Yoon and many more.

Look at the celebrity guest! 

Okay, she attended the VIP premiere to support her friends! but who?? i hope for the cast and film :P [-X [-O<

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong HUNnies...  =(( =(( =((
tumblr_n09nntRL1n1sar3slo1_500.gif

Hi, @Hookedonjjh... You have an idea how your post made me feel???? OMO!!!!tumblr_n060o01GnP1svg80qo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0c7o9zggU1s96z6xo1_400.gif

GOSSSSHHHH!!!!!! Sorry, I'm still in denial, SAM!!!  =)) =)) =)) =))I mean they claim that they are friends, if they are in a relationship, why hide, right??? He's single, she's single, what's wrong with going out?? I need more photos and proof, HUNnies!  :)) :)) :-?? :-?? [-X [-XWell, if they really are going out, well.... I'm speechless! But I need more concrete evidence.. Haha!  =)) :D:DI've said before that whatever his decisions are about his career and personal life, I'd still be a fan... What's more important is him finding happiness, contentment and satisfaction over my silly delusions of grandeur! haha! (Martyr fan ang peg!)  :x :\"> :x :x
Annyeong @Novchime! Hope you had all the relaxation you need last weekend! And yeah, I liked him singing I only Got You, Here and One Night Stand! I constantly play it on my phone on repeat! Hihi! I also love his rendition of this song...  :x :x :\"> :\">

He's just sooo good in everything he does!  :x :x :\"> :\">
Hello @Malika82! Thank you for the wonderful posts of his photos and videos...  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@Mabelle!! Omo, that's what we're talking about a few weeks back! His brown suit and him looking so dashing on it! Super Handsome chaebol! Where can we find someone like Yoo Ji Ho for ME?????? (take note,Only ME! ) hahaha!  OMO! I want to ogle on him again as Yoo JI Ho!!   :D:D :\"> :x I miss you, chinggu! How are you??? Love that photo of Oppa JiHoon by @F927! omo!
Annyeong @Goongfan! I enjoy doing posts so i put all my effort and girlyness and my uber crazy fangirling whilst doing so.. haha! Yeah, It is not his first! I've seen it before and just like Gain's MV, he showcased pure awesomeness on it! take care, Anichan!  >:D< >:D<
@Witchieee--- BAWANG!!!!!!!! omo! I don't know what to feel! NUMB. CONFUSED. DAZED.  =)) =)) =)) =))I should have taken this today, not last Friday!BfVhUIvCUAASHaQ.jpg

WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! X( :D /:) :-?? :-L >:PI'm praying so hard!!!! so hard that...... [-O< [-O< [-O<
Please, Lord.... :DO:-)
Annyeong to everyone in the house! @Sophie @lualm @Ck16 @Ritztarits @Ziera  :-h :-h :-hI'll be sleeping with my pillows drenched with my tears! LOL!!!!!  =)) =)) =))tumblr_n0dxbxruV31skbwabo1_500.gif

Oppa!!! I'm feeling what you're feeling right now!!!!tumblr_mvbr4jjnDg1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mvbr4jjnDg1rimmx0o4_250.gif
tumblr_mvbr4jjnDg1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mvbr4jjnDg1rimmx0o3_250.gif
#EXASPERATED!!!!
BUt i still love everything about you! haha!tumblr_mx2062HdHV1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

****runs and gets a knife to slash her wrist...LOL!!!=)) =)) =))

Guest yannyayson

@hookedonjjh- GIRL!!!!!!i don't like the part wherein you said            "He must have said "baby, no one can ever touch you like that but me, so I'm going to do the MV with you, you hear me? "
i felt like my heart was torn into a million tiny microscopic pieces! LOL!

@Mabelle- that got me confused too! and like you, i would prefer that she likes the OVER 35!!!!                                          it better be OVER 35!!!
@Witchiee- GYAAAHHH!! she attended the premier!! I dont want to wait for the GOOD FRIENDS Premier! SHIROOOOO!!!! 
@Malika, my heart that was torn into million tiny microscopic pieces, YOU CRUSHED!!!!  LOL!
Jesus Christ! Holy Guacamole! Am going crazyyyy!!! 
AND YEAH, I'M MAD! NO SMILEY FOR THIS POST!!! 
LOL JOKE!  :))

Guest hookedonjjh

What the?!?!? @malika82, why? Wae? Why do you have to post that?! hahahaha! Omo! I have to go to bed soon, it's already past 1 am here in Manila, but my mind is so awake, good Lord! 
@yannyayson, sorry girl, I just had to share cause my mind was about to blow when I saw the picture. 
But again, let's all calm down and.....START CHUGGING ALL THE LIQUOR WE CAN FIND IN THE FRIDGE, hahahaha! (books the first flight to SK tomorrow to confront oppa, lol) 
I'm not ready yet oppa...noooooooo! 

=(( =(( =(( :(( :(( :((

Guest yannyayson

This is to make-up for the angst i felt awhile ago.. 
OPPA's super duper cutie patootie SELFIE!!!!!! TENEN!!!!!!!!
1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg
1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg
1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg1781930_1453768388175651_617482585_n.jpg
SARANGHAE OPPA!!!! :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\">
Credit to Ju JI Hoon Global Fans Club

Guest novchime

Hello Hunnies,

Nice to see the many emotional posts.  @HookedOnJJH, what can I say about your revelation?  Even if I have always said that I will be happy whoever  JiHoon likes, I was still shocked by it!  I could feel the same way as @witchie and @yanny (althought I cannot cry with Yanny because I will only end up laughing at the sight of her). :(:(:((   Is she the one?????  But yes, let us calm down.  Maybe just a friend.  And it is ok to have a close friend and enjoy things with her.  Thanks to GaIn for attending the premiere and supporting JiHoon.  Let us keep our eyes open for other signs.  :-B :-B :-B

Before I forget, I have to say some things to different people:

@witchie congratulations on your 6 years anniversary here.  Wow, that is a long time!  So you have been here through the difficult and easy times.  You know a lot of about JiHoon and you have been faithful to him all these years.  I salute you ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  I hope we can enjoy your presence here for a long time.

@Goongfan11, thanks for your post.  You are always positive and cool.

@malika: JiHoon looked like a real virtuoso in the FF video.... so intense in his playing.  He was very serious while playing "Kiss the rain".  He did it well.  Amazing that he could play the whole song from memory. 

@HookedOnJJh:  the picture with JiHoon's belly was "interesting" and leaves a lot to the imagination.  If only the trouwers were 1 inch lower, I wonder what we all would have said! 

@Mabelle: I also liked "I only got you", especially the part where his voice became a bit hoarse.  Sounded more sexy.  Hey, so you have learned one Tagalog word today?  Bawang!  Of all words, why did Yanny say this to @witchie?  Oh I know now: she is a witch.  I am sooooo slow.

@Yanny, the redberry, I saw your picture in Yayi's sound track.  JiHoon's rendering of "your beautiful" was nice.  Do you dream that he is singing it to you?    Prepare well when you go to bed.  It might flood there where you are.

And last but not the least, have you already seen the trailer of the Mantra movie of JiHoon?  Here it is.  I think Singing Jill also became a good friend of JiHoon.

Take care and enjoy life!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!
WOW!!!  I love everyone's post and ummm....Yanny dear...I feel your pain!! :(( :(( :((

I'm sure everyone knows who my bias is for Ji Hoon. But...but...if he is with Ga In or anyone else for that matter, as long as he is happy and in love and the other one is totally in love with him too, then I have to accept it!!!>:P :-L ~X( ~X(

WAEYO??? JI HOONsiii!!! [-( :-? X_X
Many of us are not ready to hear that you are in a relationship with another Woman!Well...I suppose I should just be happy for you.  I know the pictures are not concrete proof, but we defintely know that you were with Ga In that Evening at RDH's show!  I am truly glad that Ga In also supported Ji Hoon at his "Marriage Blue" premiere. But...Waahhhhh!!!!  :-O :(( :(:-O
Don't worry my chingus...I am breathing in slowly to get used to the whole thought of Ji Hoon with someone else than my bias...:(( :(( :((
Give me a few days to let it all sink in...I will be okay...Gwen chana...it's okay.  I will live...:(:(( :(
Take care my friends...see you in the thread after I get myself together.Annyeong...:-h :-w :-w :P  (You know I'm just kidding about hearing Ji Hoon might be with Ga In.  I truly will be happy for him if he is with her).;;);)) :)>-