Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Hiyeeeee HunNies...
@hookedonjjh - Thanks Sam for your article that shared to us. It's can explain what the meaning of that MV :) Really deep meaning, right??? Salute to Ji hoon and Ga in, director and Bumkey too hehehe ...Excellent job!!! 
Huaaaa we can see updet pics of our man on the set of Good Friends movie too, thanks dear :x 
@mabelle - Jihoon really a good friend right? he is a loyal friend!! He supports his friend willingly!! Okay, Jihoon ssi you have us, HunNies as your loyal fans too!!
See, he really handsome when he smile..
1389671569-861725337.png id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ju JiHun's Smiling Face.flv, by Jihuntube

Just find MVs, maybe these MVs have shared here but i think its very nice...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"You raise me up Ju Jihoon チュ・ジフン, by lucky88829

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ju Jihun~~Heal the world, by cyako28

Btw HunNies, Jihoon really has sexy charisma!! Look at this.... 
anigif1

But how about this picture from i am King movie hehehe..
i am the king_副本

He really good actor, indeed!!! :D
Credit pic & gif to Amy
Waves to all my lovely HunNies....

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Text that some found offensive has been deleted)

Thanks for this pic F4 mom.

1780748_1454489331436890_286984058_n.jpg

The month of Love is in the air.  Thanks for this F4 mom:
1653681_1454052274813929_1479073147_n.jp

hiyeee HUNnies... :D

wow the MV of him and Ga In's gaining a lot of attention huh, and I salute you HUNnies for giving your evaluation about the controversial MV. isn't our man so HOT? makes me want to trade places with the girl.. :P

Well I find the MV more of a fatal attraction where the guy goes beyond normal attraction for someone. It gets to the point where a person may become morbidly infatuated with their love interest that leads to unhealthy and dangerous love. I just find the bathroom scene with blood a bit alarming, like what the hell happened there? and what he did to the candles, that hurts.. But once again our man proved that he can get away with any character that was given to him regardless it's a drama, movie and MV... *can I kiss you now Jihun-ah* :-* :-* :-*

or are you preparing your HUNnies with your upcoming Chinese movie Love Suspicion/ Mantra/ Heart Incantation? oh gosh, we may have lots of perv** thoughts when it comes to you but there's still part of our hearts that's very conservative to the point that I want to borrow some towel and cover your body and protect you from lots of prying eyes out there... but you are my Ju Ji Hun and I love you the moment Goong got into my nerves.. even if you had the worst hair cut or a drama that has low ratings, who cares!!! I am proud to say that I am a HUNNIE and forever will be a HUNNIE!!! me want to sing a song..

♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ Unconditional...Unconditionally... I will love JU unconditionally ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫

speaking of worst hair cut
Five_zps7cb07ab6.png
five2_zpsd19cf217.png
credit Amy of Pixnet

hallowee to Malika82, Hookedonjjh, Mabelle, Goongfan11, Novchime, Sophie, Ck Girl and Ubbie... and to all my lovely Hunnies out there.. mwah mwah
special mention to Yanny, where are yah girl? been waiting for your reaction.. LOL

Tarits, why not? Jihun was in her MV.. is there something wrong with HUNnies posting something that has to do with Ju Ji Hun? Let them.. HUNnies were free to post anything they want as long as Jihun's there.. Coz as far as I am concern this is His thread, right?

Guest hookedonjjh

Hi HUNnies, I think telling other hunnies not to post anything that involves JiHoon is a bit offensive, yes @tarits you offended me. I was the last one who posted the Fxxk U MV. I don't think there's any problem in posting it, last time I checked JiHoon was there, right? This is his thread, so I think we can post anything about him on here as long as we are not breaking any soompi rules. So honey I'm sorry but I will post whatever I want with regards to JiHoon.
It took me a while to finally join this thread because I hate conflicts, I know that joining threads like this has it's pros and cons. But I joined anyway because of one common thing that we Hunnies have for JiHoon, we love him. We are crazy about him, we can't get enough of him and we all want to support him. That's what I have been doing, supporting him and letting other hunnies know what's up with him if I find anything on the internet. I know I'm a newbie here but I think it doesn't matter as long as I'm not causing anyone any harm. We are all adults here so I'm sure we know what not and what to post. 
And thank you @witchwithnostick.
Hi to all my lovely HUNnies! Love love love and hugs to all!

Guest RitzTarits Sim

A simple comment that has 5 words or so and not even a rant elicited reactions from some here.  Mine was an honest feeling but if it was not accepted by some here ,there's no problem as I have deleted it.  Go ahead and post that MV whose focus /star actually was not Jihoon anyway.

It is Chinese New Year in my location.  This photo is fitting to be posted:

1780842_1454570078095482_1504052059_n.jp

hiyeee...

so what if the focus of the MV's not Jihun, the fact still remain that Jihun was in her music video. we won't react if you had blown your horn.. next time before you post something make sure no one's get offended. if you're being honest so does me and hookedonjjh..

oh and HOOKEDONJJH, you're very much welcome ;)

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@wicthwithnostick - I've said my piece you have said yours. So be it.  I am not for a rebuttal.

-----------------
 Unless I am mistaken one of the rules of soompi is do not post and repost what has already been posted. You may search this if anyone wish to. (to those who are curious what my first message was that I deleted, that 2-liner comment, please go to the designated FB page for Jihoon and read as well other hunnies reaction.)

Many thanks.

I rest my case.

Dear my HunNies..
This is a happy place for JJH supporters right??!!...So lets stay that way....and let's express our LOVE to him! Ji hoon very lucky have all of us, Loyal HunNies! Solid HunNies! who supports and loves him always and forever :)
1390200052-1518644400.png

Cr: Amy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"瞳を閉じて, by ruruusa1

Happy CNY for HunNies who celebrating......waves!

what's happening here...........
:-/ :-/

This is a public one.
All of us who come here is someone who has interest of JOO JI HOON, with all his projects or about everything about himself.

i was happy to be able to find this Thread, because i can have more information and more understanding about who Jihoon is. it's one decision if he or she want to following him or not following him afterwards.

i believe that there's pros and cons is very normal.
and what we can do is to respect other people opinion. dont forget to mention that if we truly think that all of us equal here, that we can do it in proper way to respond.

regarding the Thread rules itself,  i'll leave it to admin. i believe she's still around.

i love that the thread has becoming more more alive, and believe that all of us here is adult.

Guest hookedonjjh

RitzTarits Sim

said: A simple comment that has 5 words or so and not even a rant elicited reactions from some here.  Mine was an honest feeling but if it was not accepted by some here ,there's no problem as I have deleted it.  Go ahead and post that MV whose focus /star actually was not Jihoon anyway.

It is Chinese New Year in my location.  This photo is fitting to be posted:

Guest novchime

Dear Hunnies,

I love all of you and we know that each one of us is different.  We all take some risks in revealing something of ourselves by posting and reacting on posts.  Since this is a free medium, we can say everyone is free to give his/her own view.  But at the same time, we should also be ready to receive credits and criticisms.  All these are ok - we are adults, we can learn, we can know how to accept others, we can rebut others.  This is life and in some ways it is good that it is like this !!!  But of course, we want a house that is happy and at peace.  So please refrain from bashing.  Yes, we are here because of our love for JiHoon, but we are also here because we want to share this love with others.  If we think someone has done a mistake by posting what we think is not good, then maybe we can be humble and think we might have done the same thing before, everyone makes mistakes and just accept the other person?  Also if we are corrected or criticized, which could be for a misunderstanding, can we just be humble and think how we can improve the situation?  I actually like the frankness here.  I think better to know what someone thinks than to think that everything is ok but actually is not.  So let us give ourselves the freedom of speech and expression and accept and love others.  But at the same time, let us be careful on what we say/post if it is offensive or not.  Nobody really means harm to others here.  I hope you understand what I have said cause sometimes I say things not very clear (difficult when I am emotional).  SO let us just be ourselves and enjoy anything about JiHoon....  Also, I know a lot of controversies might have arisen because of the mv.  So let us just unite in our continued support for JiHoon.

@HookedonJJH, I liked the mv of Cyako28 a lot.  She really makes good mv's of him.  Thanks for taking your time to share and post many good things here.  Same for @malika82, @mabelle147, @goongfan11, @yannyayson, @wichie, @lualm, @sophie, @ck16, @ziera, @lualm, @ritztarits and all other lovely Hunnies (sorry if I did not mention your name).

Have a nice weekend.

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@Novchime @mabelle- thank you both for your insightful and clear post.  As what they say in a wedding "  I will forever hold my peace" (on the
case/subject)

---------

I chanced upon some old photos in my other computer here at home and want to share these 2 photos here.  Those who know me well from 2010 are aware that I have tons of souvenir/collection of and for Jihoon, some I bought, some gift from friends here and abroad - magazines with him in the cover, my cellphone case is personalized with Jihoon's photos, original banners of his fanmeetings, CD's and DVD's some unpublished, etc.  But these 2 photos below of my Toyota RAV 4 SUV makes my love for Jihoon a real deal.

To Jihoon:  how do I love thee, let me count the ways...

1655703_1454576358094854_1724625261_o.jp
1524346_1454576451428178_1620036675_o.jp

hiyeee HUNnies.. :)
my third post for today.. anyways, a lot happened on my 6th year anniversary here, teehee earned another badge ;)
Hookedonjjh, woopsiee me can't tell exactly what time it is. let's just say that the last two photos that you posted remind me of something, it's the Prada Fashion Show  (April 24, 2009) , i bet you know exactly what happened a few days after the said event and his hair, his oily hair.. hahaha
Malika, Mabelle and Novchime, thank you..Ubbie, as promised.. >:D >:D >:D<Yanny, witchieee's still waiting for your reaction.. btw, thanks for the link of his movie Marriage Blue, still no English sub? 

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong HUNnies!  :-h :-h :x :x
It feels like ages since I posted in here.. Got busy at work so I just have spent time ranting only in Twitter and FB about how I am dreadfully missing my ultimate crush..  :\"> :\"> (:| (:|
And ka-boom!!!!! Ga In's MV came out and it features him! hahaha! Bwahahahahahaha!   :D B-) >:)I can't stop watching this MV- main reason of course is he's there and second, the video is so tastefully made and speaks of reality. I mean there are a lot of women going thru fatal and destructive relationships but are too afraid to speak up of fear of being gossiped about and the fear of losing the person who's trapping her in that kind of relationship but at the same time, she loves too much to let go of...Good Move, my Ju Ji Hoon.. Good move...  8-> 8-> 8-> :x :x :xAnd yeah, I contributed to the million views of FXXK U! hahaha!tumblr_n0bbh82j0r1s5hjowo1_1280.jpg
AYYYY LABYUUUUUUUUUUUU JU JI HOON-SSSSSSIIIII!!!!Nothing can make me love you less!   :x :\"> :x 8-> 8->
Is it crazy that I check how many views it has already from time to time?? hahaha! Even thinking that people are viewing it multiple times because of him?? Cause I DO!!!!  :D:D :x =))tumblr_n0bdf09GE91s5hjowo1_1280.jpg

True that there are people who dislike the video saying that it is slutty and all, but when you delve deeper, there's so much more to it than it seems. I will continue raving over it cause it's one kick richard simmons video! And yeah, AGAIN- JIHOON OPPA is on it!  :)>- :x >:D< 8->
All these screenshots were taken today, within an hour while I'm trying to post this and cook dinner. hehe. Wah! I'm so happy that he gets a lot of good feedback about him doing very well in her video.
tumblr_n0bl4fkTSp1s5hjowo1_1280.jpg

and yeah, I've raved too much I haven't got the chance to say hi to every HUNnie in the house! Hehehe! 
Hi to @Novchime, @Mabelle @Goongfan @Witchieee @Malika @Hookedonjjh @Sophie @lualm @Ck16 @Ritztarits @Ziera hope you guys are doing well.
Let's just keep enjoying the thread I've always referred to as home for this is the only place where I can rave and gush and fangirl all I want over the movies, series, videos and photoshoots and stills he has done repeatedly and never be afraid that people will think I am a looney. Haha!   8-} 8-} :)) :))Let's all have fun posting WHATEVER WE LIKE, WHENEVER WE LIKE IT  but making sure at the same time that it will not offend anyone in here, after all, we came to this page because of our love for JiHoon bebe! Yay!  :x :x :x 8->
enough of me explaining things that are way too obvious, I mean, we're all adults here ( although at times I act like a crazy highschool student going gaga over her crush ) we can all try to be a little more open to other's views so we can all fully have fun in harmony..
OOPS, GIF's hahahaha!tumblr_n0927uCw8f1qkbixwo1_500.gif
tumblr_n0927uCw8f1qkbixwo2_500.gif
tumblr_n0927uCw8f1qkbixwo3_500.gif

Ei, @Hookedonjjh, i think I found you on tumblr! hahaha! Quizzical you!  >:D< >:D< ;)
and yeah, @witchiee, ugly hair and all, I still love him just the same!tumblr_mdyk04F2Qe1rhotu7o1_500.pngtumblr_medlojC5Xc1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg

So-so hair. Okay it's not so-so,  it's not so nice, but not downright ugly.. hahaha!  =)) =))Hope to see JiHoon sporting this hair again though..  :x :x :x 8-> 8->tumblr_m50joiyeNk1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m50joiyeNk1rvzqjko2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m50jr9pq1C1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg

So I died another death.... =P~ =P~ =P~

Guest Goongfan11

Hiya Chingus!!!Yah!!! @Yannychan!  You always make me smile and laugh with your super awesome posts with so many lovely pics and gifs of Ji Hoonssi!!
All us fans of Ji Hoon only want to show our love for this wonderfully handsome man!  He is so good at everything that he does!  He's such a great actor, model and singer!  Who could ask for more?  Can't wait to see one of his movies soon...and PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE...do another rom/com soon!!!  I need to see romance...kekeke...
Thanks everyone for all the nice pics and mv's. Just a little side note that irritated me a bit is reading different articles saying that the Fxxk U mv with GaIn was Ji Hoon's first, but in fact, he did the mv below that Tarits posted.  He did an excellent job in this video too.  I was quite shocked the first time I saw this because it was quite violent also, but his acting so real and intense.  He is able to really show many sides to human emotions.  Still love everything that he does because he is that talented.
RitzTarits Sim said: The new MV is similar to his first one:

Haloooowwee HunNies...
Good morning from my area hehehe...
Just log in and want to check our lovely thread (Lol!)
@hookedonjjh - Sam, like witchiiee said me can't tell exactly what time it is from that pic :(( :)>-
@yannyayson - welcomeback dear, finally you give your reaction about Ga In's MV where our hot and sexy man in it :x :D:P kyaaaaaaaa you give us gifs from their scene in bathtub too??!! Oke, i close my eyes....Ladies and gentleman who have towel???? please cover his body from prying eyes out there X_X :-SS But wait, the viewers of that MW on youtube were 1,209, 413?? WOW!! and certainly will continue to grow....
Ugly hair, but still handsome right? and of course we still love him just the same!!! Yoo ji ho!!!! our pianist!
Joo-Ji-Hoon-2-5-Fingers.jpg

Sexy man in the planet, droooling!!
tumblr_mwfg3g8Ci81r3fi9no6_1280.png

1013651_4254923431717_1404904594_n.jpg

0.jpg

joojihoon.jpg

joo_ji_hoon_by_likearunaways-d65sug1.jpg

Joo_Ji_Hoon_by_ezgeaa.jpg

@goongfan11 - Look at these, he smile :D
0.jpg

joo-ji-hoon1.jpg

Waves to Witchieee, Mabelle, Novchime, RitzTarits Sim, Lualm, Sophie, and other HunNies in the house....Pinky promise to make our thread a happy one:x :D:)>-
@Pimma - anyyeong?? Hello dear?? Let's join us here :-h :x :)>-

kyaaaaa! sorry Jihoon, indeed this hair style is.. mmm... moella!!  :-?  :D

tumblr_mdyk04F2Qe1rhotu7o1_500.png

but yours in this one......

gaaaaaaaah!! JIHOOON !!! You're soooo handsomee!!!!

Joo-Ji-Hoon-2-5-Fingers.jpg

FF makes my eyes swollen! loooveeee him to bits! as @Yanny used to say.

love the musics, especially this one.
while hearing this beautiful melody, my mind fly to the 2 handsome guy, Joo Ji hoon playing duet with Ji Chang Wook....

and Hunnies... happy, happy feeling i have right now in this home.

this is for all of you

La Campanella by Liszt
played by Nobuyuki Tsujii