Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ga In Releases Twisted, Dark Yet Intimate MV for “Fxxk U” Starring Joo Ji Hoon
Ga In Releases Twisted, Dark Yet Intimate MV for “Fxxk U” Starring Joo Ji Hoon

After releasing a series of disturbing teaser images and videos, Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga Infinally released her music video for “Fxxk U,” which is just as twisted and sexy as we expected.

“Fxxk U” stars Ga In herself and actor Joo Ji Hoon, as they play a hot but violent couple. The music video shows many intense yet intimate scenes tha leaves a whirlwind of emotions for the viewers. Ga In and Joo Ji Hoon do an excellent job in portraying a relationship that is destructive but one that each other can’t live without.

With the help of soul artist Bumkey, the song has a dark yet emotional give-and-take about a fatal love.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/27/ga-in-releases-twisted-dark-yet-intimate-mv-for-fxxk-u-starring-joo-ji-hoon/#.UuVN2tL-Jdg

Guest novchime

Wow, nice to see lots of responses here.  I like the mv!   Like Lualm said, JiHoon and Gain acted well and succeeded in making the scenes provocative and sensual.  It was not vulgar (at least not "that" vulgar).  I even think it is less intense than in TNK.  And it was also less sensual than what you see in some Hollywood videos/movies.

There were lots of artistic scenes like the two at the back of the white shower curtain and the scene when they were in the stairs.  Nicely made.

The only thing I could not get was the blood.  Did someone got hurt?  I do not think so.  So why blood?  Maybe just to make it look more intense.

JiHoon is really versatile and is showing good acting in different roles he plays.  I am sure they asked JiHoon to be in the mv because of his acting and good looks.

Warm greetings to all....

@malika,

Thanks alot for the news you post. I'm fully agree with the writer. At first I was worried, but after I watch it, I think it's not that sexually vulgar. And the more I watch it, the more I like it. Jihoon is awesome. They both act well!

And ouch, it must be a hard n painful kind of love relation!

@novchime

I also still couldn't relate the blood scene with others.

@hookedonjjh

Thanks for the MV!!

@lualm

Have you found it?

The jaw....

: D

I miss him alot and kaboom!! he give us this. My (or should i say wuri), daring-loveable-one!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  
I thought Ga In's mv F**k U was quite provacative and a bit confusing.  What is the deal with the blood.  Some have said it is a metaphor for all the turmoil in their relationship or did something scary just happened?
In any case, I liked seeing Ji Hoonssi...very sensual and of course his great acting ability.  He was able to send of message of wanting, sexual magnetism and complicated love.  He seemed to be abusive towards her and only wanted a sexual relationship and that's why she says," FU."  LOL...not your usual kpop mv.  I think she wanted a more relationship built on trust and love, not just sex.  That's just my opinion.
So I applaud Ga In and Ji Hoon for portraying a couple who love each other, but really don't know how to "love each other" without being abusive and intense/needy.  It's like they love each other, but they don't know how to show it without being so controlling and dependent on each other.  There are those couples who are very jealous and controlling.
Anyhow...good job Ji Hoon!  Love seeing him in so many different characters and getting more exposure to the entertainment world.  I hope he does another drama soon!  Fighting!!!
4e640796-1570-4881-b277-7e80dd63cbdb_zps
Is he trying to kill each other?

Guest hookedonjjh

Lucky Ga-in for real! JiHoon oppa...you trying to kill me? Why so hot?!?! Besides being hot, I wonder who was the director of the MV, cause it was artistically done, the juxtaposition of the image of virgin mary and JiHoon carrying Ga-in in a Pieta like manner. The cake, the blood, everything has a deep meaning. I really had no idea who Ga-in was, but after seeing her MV I find her work interesting. JiHoon is really a great actor no doubt, I hope this MV will give him great exposure in the kpop world. Now I'm waiting for an announcement that he will be doing a new drama this year, I know it will happen, we just have to sit back and wait for another explosive update from our main man. 
1390879457-3181531110.gif

1390852423-2273506306.gif

=P~ :-O 8->

Credit:Amy of Pixnet

201401281903772286_52e782e385061.jpg
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109771227

@hookedonjjh - Agree with you Sam, this MV has a deep meaning. So, i'm curious about the lyrics. And here it is translation lyrics in English :)>-

Where do you think you’re putting those bad hands?
With polished words, you put me up and put me down

I want to blaze up for a long time
We must be slowing down
The irony of trying to have you
Who will leave when you get everything

Don’t say anything
The me you see, that’s everything
Don’t push me away
Why not, we are in love

Stop it, I’m sorry but

Fxxk U, don’t want it now
I don’t wanna lay down next to you as if it’s natural
Fxxk U, you know, Fxxk U
I don’t wanna do it like this
This isn’t how I feel

With that kind of voice, what’s there that you can’t do?
Even I am falling for you, so of course anyone will

If it’s not me
No one can control you
Different difficulty

If it’s not you
No one can touch me
We will be a destiny

Now I know myself
I want a grown-up love
Don’t think too hard
We’re already so in love

Stop it, I’m sorry but

Can someone tell me when
It’s always a hard problem
I’m scared of this problem
It’s okay
I’m not going anyway, I’m here, only by your side
So now, this can never really end

Fxxk U, we’re going fast
There’s still no sign of desperation in your eyes
Love me, you know, love you
How much do you love me?
Can’t be more than this

Fxxk U, you know, Fxxk U
I don’t wanna lay down next to you as if it’s natural
Fxxk U, you know, Fxxk U
I don’t wanna do it like this
Oh please believe me

Where do you think you’re putting those bad hands?
With polished words, you put me up and put me down

http://popgasa.com/2014/01/27/ga-in-of-brown-eyed-girls-feat-bumkey-fxxk-u/

@mabelle147 - Oppa hug her tight noh :((

anigif

1390907274-39765613.jpg?v=1390907306

Oh my...What's happening???

1390907884-3031516610.jpg?v=1390907938

Credit to Amy

Annyeong HunNies....
@mabelle - welcome Chingu :x  From that pic, we can see the relief of his handsome face and the pic more artistic cause highlighted with flashes of blue light right?? heheh...Who can ignore that jihun is sexy as hell ??!! :D He has sexy charisma!!!
201401291235776361_52e877203685a.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109771620

Just find article HunNies...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon casts in Ga In's new music video

• Joo Ji Hoon casts in Ga In's new music video

The mysterious man in Ga In's music video teaser was found out to be Joo Ji Hoon.

On January 27th, Ga In's management agency told that they decided to reveal the mysterious man in Ga In's music video teaser, and released new cuts.

The guy in the new cuts is none other than Joo Ji Hoon, and Joo Ji Hoon is showing a sharp and charismatic look. It is said that Joo Ji Hoon has been a close friend of Ga In for a long time, and he decided to cast in the music video to support Ga In's solo comeback.

Ga In's management agency said, "Joo Ji Hoon perfectly expressed different emotions in the music video."

Ga In's upcoming solo title track, 'FxxK U', is a R&B number with a simple classical guitar match, and BUMKEY made a special featuring.

It is said that the music video will be showing a couple's no-holds-barred love, and many fans are showing explosive reactions for Joo Ji Hoon's participation in Ga In's comeback.

Meanwhile, Ga In will be officially released 'Fxxk U' on January 27th at midnight, and she will be releasing the full version of her new mini album on February 6th.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/joo-ji-hoon-casts-in-ga-ins-new-060420407.html

Mmhh...So, Ga In is Jihoon's close friend? I just found out now ;) And he support his friend...

Waves to all my lovely HunNies, greetings...

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Coffee and Jihoon and hot bowl of porridge go well together this Wednesday morning:

1546392_1453789611506862_1104858045_n.jp1601442_1453770381508785_1756104812_n.jp

1607013_1453767828175707_1636825152_n.jp

Cute fan art photo of Jihoon, thanks Mako
1496602_1453769821508841_1034962250_n.jp

hookedonjjh

said:

Lucky Ga-in for real! JiHoon oppa...you trying to kill me? Why so hot?!?! Besides being hot, I wonder who was the director of the MV, cause it was artistically done, the juxtaposition of the image of virgin mary and JiHoon carrying Ga-in in a Pieta like manner. The cake, the blood, everything has a deep meaning. I really had no idea who Ga-in was, but after seeing her MV I find her work interesting. JiHoon is really a great actor no doubt, I hope this MV will give him great exposure in the kpop world. Now I'm waiting for an announcement that he will be doing a new drama this year, I know it will happen, we just have to sit back and wait for another explosive update from our main man. 

Guest hookedonjjh

Hi @Malika, thanks! 
Just wanted to share this.

GaIn - Fxxk U

Content caution: Profanity & sexual subjects of a sensitive nature and is rated 19 in Korea

Yesterday GaIn released her single Fxxk U from her upcoming album Truth Or Dare. The single features BrandNew Music’s R&B rising star Bumkey

As the lyrics cover, this much talked about mv is about a topic you’d rarely find covered in music, particularly Korean music - non-consensual sex.

The male we see in the mv is not the vocalist Bumkey, rather the actor Joo Ji Hoon, recent star of Medical Top Team.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo7_500.png

I’m sure you don’t need me to explain the visual of the non-consensual sex, or the point at which GaIn gives in to Joo Ji Hoon.

The talking points here are the symbols used surrounding this story to strengthen this message.

The shower curtain that we saw in the 

the dysfunctional relationship hidden behind closed doors, outsiders do not know the truth.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo3_500.png

The table they sit at shows the distance between them because of their relationship. The cake before Ji Hoon shows us how love and relationships aren’t always as they seem; just as the cake may taste good but too much and it is bad for you.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo6_500.png

Initially the candles burn on the cake, the fire symbolising their relationship, towards the end of the mv we see Ji Hoon put out the candles. Just as the fire stops burning we can believe the relationship ends.

Possibly the symbol causing most confusion is the blood in the shower scene. Blood has negative meanings of course: hurt; pain; even death. This shows just both the hurt he causes GaIn and how their relationship is destructive.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo5_500.png

The most important part of this symbol is we aren’t shown the source of the blood. Though GaIn is in the shower and smears it across the wall with her hands, there isn’t a point at which we know for sure it is her blood.
This allows us for two readings of the narrative. One being that the blood is hers. This covers another sensitive subject, both in South Korea and around the world, that of self harm and/or an attempt to take ones life. This could show GaIn looking for an escape from her situation.

The other reading requires us to watch the mv to the end and consider how Ji Hoon appears in the conclusion.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo4_500.png

After snuffing the candles Ji Hoon’s head drops onto the cake, and he also ends the mv slumped before a mirror, motionless.
Our second reading of the narrative leads us to believe that to escape her situation GaIn in fact kills Ji Hoon, the blood symbolising death.

GaIn’s statement make up includes striking red lipstick. Red lipstick has long been associated with sexiness and strength. Her character in the mv could be considered much the opposite of strong as she gives in to Ji Hoon. It is then up to our interpretation of the ending as to whether we want to consider Ji Hoon’s conclusion a strong outcome for GaIn.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo2_500.png

While GaIn is undoubtably a sexy woman anyway, her styling presents her in a sexualised manner in the mv, not only including the ‘sexy’ red lipstick, but stiletto heels, and a black slip nightgown.

tumblr_n04om8Z3281s2036uo1_500.png

Adding to her already sexualised manner are the momentary occasions in which GaIn still sings her lyrics with the seductive expression that she has been known to employ. Just like the styling this shows a slight weakness in the narrative, though reflects a weakness in GaIn, the weakness that means she gives in to Ji Hoon.

Whether you agree or disagree with this concept, it is undeniably going to be one of the biggest talking points in kpop for January, if not the first quarter and beyond. Already banned from broadcast and performance on SBS, it is only a matter of time before KBS and MBC follow suit. Though, similarly to LeeSSang’s Gary and his controversial and also banned Shower Later and ZOTTO MOLAGaIn’s Fxxk U was never made to follow broadcasting standards, and the decisions of these companies don’t surprise GaIn and NEGA Network at all.

As a single Fxxk U is available now, the EP it comes on, Truth Or Dare, from is due to release on the 6th February.

Credit: conceptlore tumblr

WOW @malika82 & @hookedonjjh!

Thanks thanks thanks! for above..

the more i see the MV, the more i like it!
especially for the the harmonization voice between Ga In & Bumkey.

below is actually shared by our chingu, and i would like to share it in here.
Thanks chingu! ;)

0725-joo-ji-hoon.png

class="content-title"What Made Joo Ji Hoon Appear in Gain’s “Fxxk U” Music Video?jnkm January 29, 2014

How did Joo Ji Hoon decide to star in Gain‘s music video?

On January 28, Gain released pre-released “Fxxk U” from her upcoming third mini-album.

The music video was all anyone could talk about due to its shocking scenes of intimacy and violence, especially with Joo Ji Hoon.

This is Joo Ji Hoon’s first music video appearance. His agency commented, “Joo Ji Hoon decided to do this music video because he had always been close with Gain. They have been close friends for the past 7-8 years. Joo Ji Hoon was able to perfectly show a fatal charm through his emotional and intense acting.”

There were many intense scenes such as Joo Ji Hoon burying his face between Gain’s legs, engaging in intense physical contact and forcefully kissing Gain on the mouth. The scene with the two of them topless in the bathtub was also a buzzworthy scene.

“Fxxk U” is a mid-tempo R&B song about a couple who is in a dangerous and ironic love.

Meanwhile, Gain’s third mini album “Truth or Dare” will be released on February 6.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/29/what-made-joo-ji-hoon-appear-in-gains-fxxk-u-music-video/#.UuqOBPtMGuJ

i'm not really 'in' to Kpop, Kceleb, and other K..., except for our Hottie guy. heh heh!

since i was curious with the girl, i tried to find more about her.
checked on "Abracadabra" >> it's not a light sweety kind of MV too...  :D

but her face seems familiar .. where have i seen her?
so i tried to check Psy Gentleman.
walla!

class="title" id="page-title"Meet Ga In: PSY's 'Gentleman' Music Video Co-Star

By Jeff Benjamin, New York | April 17, 2013 10:00 PM EDT

It wasn't just PSY who gained major global recognition with "Gangnam Style." His female-co star, K-pop singer HyunA of girl group 4minute, also received an untold amount of exposure.

But a new girl group member looks poised to own the international spotlight as with Ga In, of Brown Eyed Girls, co-starring in PSY's new music video for "Gentleman." Choosing her as his co-star is appropriate for the clip as its choreography is based around the famous hip-swinging dance moves from her group's 2009 hit "Abracadabra." (More on that later) Check out highlights of Ga In's career below.

Brown Eyed Girls continued their electro-pop streak, and controversial videos, with "Sign." In one jarring scene, Ga In is shown drowning in a tank of water. While the track was a hit, it did not live up to the level of success of "Abracadabra." Instead of trying again, the group focused on oversea and individual projects.

As a solo singer, Ga In found major success in late 2010 with a tango-inspired concept with her single "Irreversible."

She also gained notoriety with a duet with Jo Kwon, a member of 2AM, who was her partner in the popular reality show "We Got Married,"

In 2011, Ga In and her bandmates erased all worries that they would never live up to the success of "Abracadabra" with another game changing single: "Sixth Sense." The song incorporated cinematic violins, a pounding beat, Pussycat Doll-like cooing and Mariah Carey-esque whistle notes. It was a major comeback (peaking at No. 2 on the K-Pop Hot 100 that was established in August 2011) for the girls and set them up nicely for more solo success.

Chart success continued on the EP, "Talk About S," with lead single “Bloom” peaking at No. 2. But with "Bloom" Ga In, once again, found herself swimming in a sea of controversy but this time with a new twist. The single detailed sexual awakening and the utter ecstasy that comes with giving oneself to their lover. Despite the blatant sexual imagery in the video, "Bloom" stood out as both a critical and commercial success. All five songs from the EP also charted on the K-Pop Hot 100.

Ga In brought the nature of the song with a sensual, dominating table dance used on music programs. The combination was another success.

that's just some highlight I've made. full version can be seen in this link.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/1556649/meet-ga-in-psys-gentleman-music-video-co-star

i'm sorry for posting again. promise this will be the last for today!
;;)

this one review is quite heavy. so i just put the link

Ga-in Gives a “Fxxk U” to Sexual Assault?

Written by Kelsey On January 30, 2014

http://seoulbeats.com/2014/01/ga-gives-fxxk-u-sexual-assault/

notes in the end of his/her review:

A good MV sticks with you after it ends, which means “Fxxk U” is very worthy of a 4.8 out of 5.

What were your thoughts and interpretations of the video?

If you or anyone you know is in an abusive relationship, please seek help through local and/or national hotlines. There is help and support available for you.