Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

Hi all,

I hope everybody is fine...

I have made a playlist of the songs that JiHun sang in his last fan meeting.  You can copy the link below to a browser so see the playlist:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCCfgPOMbQ&list=PLwksabtHs3CKUId8_q_ucGToq6E7TQngJ

Below is the list of songs.  I still miss song #4.  Song #6 is in the end because I do not have the full song.  I hope it works!

JJH_FM_2013_zpsa578704d.jpg

Cheers!

Guest yannyayson

Good Morning Hunnies!!   :-h :-h
How's everyone doing?? And where's the everyone I'm asking how's doing?? :-B :-O :( :-S   guys.... Where are you???? Am missing a lot of beautiful of people in here. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing great.

Okay @Cynder, you have read what @Novchime wants-3 straight weeks of togetherness with JiHoon in a remote place. Hehe.. Can I have that opportunity as well? hahaha! Please be generous, sissy!  :D :D :P :\">
@Novchime- that made me happy too. Made me think a lot of wonderful things about the ring he's wearing. He looks like he is Alfred but I'm really not sure. He's cute huh??? :D :x :x  Saw Eune's pic like that as well.. Hihihi..But.... wahhhhhh! :| :-S 8-| Mouth Shut now. Yeah, the ring looks the same. And he looks real good with eyeglasses on. I miss his long hair though, he looks so sexy with that hairstyle. :\">
The playlist I copied on a browser and voila! JiHoon Musicfest for Yanyan! Gomawa @Novchime! :D :D :x  :x >:D<
Where my girls at??? Am missing a lot here, really! @Sophie @Cynder @mabelle147 @Nikmah @Selasih @Goongfan11 @Lualm, hope you guys are A-Okay. Take care! 
Thanks @ziera25 for the videos! >:D< :D
Will be sharing photos from Amy's , Yayi's page... More Love Suspects BTS for us! and his Birthday celebration in China.972109_4150707986396_1001014572_n.jpg7189_4150698906169_196592052_n.jpg

Take Care Hunnies! Keep safe and Stay Happy always! :x ;) >:D<

Guest lualm

hayyeeeee! homagosh, i need to catch up! been seeing Jihoon's photos on FB and Twitter but couldn't spazz properly. Thank you so so much for all those who have been updating this thread, Big hug to you, guys! 
@novchime, that lady beside Jihoon in one of your photos is Park Gyo Yi, aka Erin, she's Eune's best friend, not sister. She became Jihoon's manager when Yeoubeak closed down after his scandal, and had handled his business matters during his military service days until he signed up with Keyeast. She's not into showbiz so it was more of extending help on a personal level. She was also seen sending Jihoon off the day he entered the camp. and omg, you've made a playlist of the songs he sang at the FM! i will do the same! aieeeeh! what a good idea! 
While looking at the Love Suspects photos, I notice Jihoon's looking more and more like a Chinese. But could he possibly jibe well with his Chinese co-stars when he doesn't understand the language? I've read he has studied French (during Antique days), English, Nihonggo, but not Mandarin. So i wonder if he's getting along well with them in spite of the language barrier? 
is ahun @touchjjh ? i remember this is her nick on Soompi. Hi there! 
waves at @yannyayson @cynder @ziera25 @Goongfan11 @sophie and all the other regulars whose names have escaped my memory right now. 
Till then, my dear hunnies! 
p.s. 
to those who want to post youtube videos here on Soompi, just click the "share" button and copy the link that will appear in the rectangular box and paste it here, the video will appear on your post.

Guest novchime

Hello everybody!

@ziera25: thanks for the video.  Nice birthday greeting from the fans in Taiwan.  They even spoke in the video.

@Yanny: thanks for your post.

@lualm: Thanks for the info about Erin.  It was nice of the friends of Eune (and I am sure Eune herself) to help JiHun during that time.  Btw, I just asked Ahun, and she said yes, she is touchjjh.  She said hi to you and said she will post again
when she has time.

I have realized it is not easy to copy the link I gave on the playlist.  You can also press the "Quote" button under my post to copy the URL.  It is quite handy to have the playlist.  I am now checking Soompi, FB and doing other things in the computer and have the songs as my background music.  They just play one after the other!

Here is a nice picture of JiHun in I am King.  He still looks good even if he looks dirty.

971155_4146964012799_1189001339_n.jpg

Guest novchime

Hi @Ziera25, thanks for the video.  He can indeed play the piano well!

I also have videos of JiHun playing the piano.  The following three videos were taken from the same event: October 2007 Japan Fan Meeting.  JiHun played the song Kiss the Rain.  I put all three here because they each show something different.  I know you will not be tired watching JiHun. 

This first video was uploaded by SJ5461, the second by Jihuntube, and the last by Ping Bauzon.  I find the pictures in the last the best (taken closer).  Enjoy!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  
Miane, I'm sorry...I haven't been posting, but I have been lurking.  I am finally done with my school year, but since I am going to teach a new grade level, I am busy moving all my stuff and getting a new classroom ready by the end of July.  Lots of grade level planning to do too. 
I am also working on my fanfic, Always In My Heart, so I have been working on that too, so ...I'm sorry if I haven't been posting. :(:(( :((
Novchime...I sent you a pm to find out if I can add Ji Hoon's songs to my fanfic.  I will hear from you later.  I am so glad that he is getting so much work and exposure.  I hope that he will be able to do another drama soon.  He's so talented and so good looking too!!!  I need to see that cute smile of his!  
Novchime...you are right about his smile!  He has the cutest and brightest smile I've ever seen.   :x B-) 
Take care my friends...wish me luck on finishing Chapter 11.  I am hoping by this weekend.

Hi Hi Hi all Hunnies!!!! I miss you all already! how's the week? mine is tough.. gladly it's weekend now!
Hi Hi @Ziera25, @Yanny,@lualm, @Novchime, @cynder !
  :x :x

many thanks for the comments, videos, pictures (PICS!!!!!) >>>> Love them All!
those can ease my missing JiHoon sickness (not morning sickness! haha).. . Kisses!

will see each of it again tonite.. wuaaaa. just cant get him out of my head.. how is it.. :((  B-)

Hunnies... ehm.. about sharing days with him.. can i get some days too??? if weekend is already taken,.. no problem! i'll take which ever days.
:)) :)) :)>- >:D<

Guest ziera25

Hello to all Hunnies !

Hapyy weekend to all of you !,

@ lualm, I hope you are settled-in your new home, unpacking your things for now ?. Tarits take care.

@ yanny, novchime, cynder, and all the rest, nice to all your postings !.

Just to mention about the chinese movie, I noticed that the attires are very simple  esp. for JU JIHUN  compare to the korean fashionista !

Looks like JJH is gelling well with his chinese colleagues, that's good, and

one male person looks like the manager of a certain k- actress except for the height !

You can guess right ?. TAKE CARE to all of you !!

Hi All Hunnies.. Hello.. how are you... hoping all of you enjoy the weekend.

i try to maximize my off day, by searching/finding any update news of JiHoon.. missing him alot!
I even try to look back previous posts in this group (?) & found @Yanni's comment at page 2198 (if not mistaken)

and <pssst> i want to share my secret to my new friends//.. xixixixi (wuaaaaa... am embarassed!!) X_X

Yes, I do like Johny Depp (he's crazy and great actor!), Ji Jin Hee (he's just a handsome, mature, manly type. how can you not like this type of man..:D ).

but NEVER I have had a deep crush on someone (actor/actresses/singer).. until I find JiHoon.
and oh..... mo,.. now I'm Just sooooo In Love...... . it's weird!.. like how can I am now having an idol ...

and this feeling has last over months.. so I guess.. okay... ehem... this is serious!  :\"> X_X
I start to think that I'm crazy.. crushing to a Highly Flammable Guy which is younger than me Huaaaaahahaha
insane or actually normal???

** just remember someone was saying that she will cry in the corner just thinking that she lost her youth.... is it you again @yanny???
that is so truly true! hahahahaha =))

** again, it 's also so truly true... that I really really hope my hubbie is keeping his big understanding and promise... that he'll always be OK, seeing me loving JiHoon... [-O< (even though i know that sometime he's jealous, so I try not to over react)... ho ho ho.. omo
it's just bcoz he never sees me like this before :-S

maybe some of hunnies are also having the same problem ? no.. not a problem.. issue, perhaps ?.. :))

OK.. that's my secret. i feel relief now... cant just share it to some friend which maybe will directly judging me insane, right.. hahaha

lalala.....
:-h   sharing my feeling with you while listening to Enya's singing.

let's face new days ahead with happy feeling... fighting!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSleapQ7g7Yt2fdCy9CshQ

Guest novchime

Hi to all!

@Mabelle147: what a nice and funny confession you have made.  I think it was Goongfan11 who said she lost her youth or something like that.  I am also surprised by myself.  My sister followed a local actress when she was young and I wondered the whole time how she could be so "crazy" spending a lot of time and effort for her "idol". But now I am sort of doing the same.  I can now understand her.  But whatever it is, it gives me happiness to do what I am doing. I also like the camaraderie in this thread, so I like to read your posts and stay in contact.  For me it is like a nice fulfilling hobby.

Having said that, there is a song which I have been singing in my head nowadays. It was sung by Jihun in Naked Kitchen.  The title is "I don't know anything but love". When Jihun sang it, I first thought it was a French song.  I searched for the lyrics and got two different versions in Korean (the second was also translated in English).  I do not know which is correct.    Here is the video (uploaded to YouTube by miyutube0516 on Sept 2009).  I especially like the parts with low tone.  Jihun sang very well.  The lyrics are given below in case you want to sing along.  Hope you enjoy....

Lyrics from www.lyricsfreak.com/s/shim+soo+bong/i+dont+know+anything+but+love_20917132.html

Ku dae nae kyeot e seon sun gan
Keu nun bit chi neo mu choh a
Eo je neun ul eot ji man o neul eun dang shin daem e
Nae il eun haeng bok hal kkeo ya
Eol gul do ani meot do a ni a ni
Bu du reo un sa rang man I pil yo haess eo yo

Ji na gan sae wol mo du ich eo beo ri ke
Dang sin eops in a mu keot do I jen
Hal su eops eo sa rang bakk e nan mul ra

Lyrics from www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD6n55eVWk0

Geu dae nae gyot'e son sun kan
Geu nun bich' i no mu choh a
O che neun ul oss chi man u neul eun
Tang shin ttae me naeil eun
Haeng bok hal go ya

Ol gul do a nin mosh do a ni a ni
Bu deu ro un sa rang man i p'ir yo haesh o yo
Jinagan se war mu du
ich o bo ri ge
Tang shin obsh in dan ha ru du i jen
Sarang bakk ae
Sarang bakk ae nan mol la

The moment you stood next to me,
I really loved your glance on me
though yesterday I cried my eyes out,
but because of you
Ill be happy tomorrow.

Neither his appearance nor his style
I only needed his tender love,
So I can forget
everything from the past
Without you, I cannot ... (do anything)
Nothing but love
I dont know nothing but love

hi everyone, how are you doing ? hope everyone doing well :) missing y'all, sorry for cannot write here properly these days, but still lurking here to got my Jihun's doses and of course giggling and laughing read y'all wonderful posts...
i'm doing fine but so busy these past weeks, can only lurking in my usually thread in a short time and do a live recap for a drama i'm following twice a week, but other than that i'm too exhausted after got home from works and even in the weekend too, so i'm so sorry guys for not spazzing here as much as i can :)
in the mean time, i brought some Jihun GIFs i made one or two weeks ago, i have no time yet to posts it in my tumblr, so i'll posts it here first, hope y'all like it :)this GIFs is from The Naked Kitchen, i really love Jihun here because such a boyish charm he has here :x and his chemistry with Shin Min Ah is awesome and sexy too :D oh who we're kidding he's a one true of chemistry-makers, even with a 12 youngr girl or an unexpected partner like his queen in I Am King :Denjoy gals :)
Jihun boyish charmjjhboyish.gif

jjhboyish2.gif

tnkpics4.gif

i want to be serenaded by him too :)tnksing.gif

tnksing2.gif

i made from another scenes too (ehmm the one where they kiss or the one when he's a glimpse-naked) but i dont want you guys think of me as a pervy-mind, although once again who am i kidding, aff course i always be a pervert when it comes to him =)) and above all, i dont want you guys fainting from jealousy, yeah i' looking at you @yannyayson :)
and i plans for making GIFs from I Am King and ANtique to if i have time later to rewatching it again :D
all gifs made by me and i posts it too on my tumblr :D

Guest novchime

@Sophie,  how are you?  I think we are all busy nowadays, or are doing other things that are important.  But thanks for your gifs.  I still do not have a tumblr account (actually not sure if I want to have one) so I will just guess what you do not want to show here.  I think @Yanny has a tumblr account so watch out! 

You are right, he has a boyish charn and kind of "happy go lucky" laid back attitude in Naked Kitchen.  And the first kissing scene was very HOT HOT HOT!

Here is a video of the Fan Meeting Making released by a Key East official today!

Greetings....

Hello to you all. Old one here, just haven't been here in a while@lualm Hello Ubbie can you send me the link to the site where I can get videos for the YouTube Channel. I have time this Thursday and I would like to update the place. 
Have a nice day, night, evening. Bye.

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo Hunniessss!!!! :-h :-h  :-h
How's everyone doing? I missed you guys! Been busy all week cause I did late shift, but still,  doing late shift won't stop me from lurking here in our home. Hehehe.... ;):D
@ziera25-thanks for the videos.. he really looks cute when playing the piano. omo! even in the videos @Novchime shared, he looks cute. Gomawa!  :D >:D< >:D and like what she said, three different angles, same song...give me more! hahaha! Oops, I saw one old vid of him playing the piano as well! It's an old interview he did in Japan and it also shows him on the firing range.. :\"> :\"> :\"> 

@Goongfan11- we missed youuuuuu!! happy to see your posts again and yeah, again, i am so drowning over the lovestory of the two. Thanks for that Chapter 11! Take it easy and don't stress yourself much.. ;) ;) 
@mabelle147- oh, yeah..I think @cynder would consider giving you a day with him each week... hihihihihi! :D :D :\"> :P:))                               And like you- never i had this craziness over a celebrity.. well, maybe when I was still in highschool, I had this humongous crush over an *Nsync member (JC Chasez!hehehe) and that's it. And I like Jason Statham too.. but Ju Ji Hoon??? oh my! I'd die for him! hahahaha! I saw fans cry whenever they see their celebrity crushes in person on videos and i thought, why?? But now, whenever i picture myself seeing him in person?? OMG! I can't! I would probably have a seizure even though I'm not epileptic!  =)) =)) :))  
Annyeong Haseyo @Sophie!!!!! I missed you big time!   >:D< >:D< :D  WAAAAHHHH!!!!! I love your GIF's! hihihihihi! I really liked him in TNK! He looks relaxed and playful and hot. Shin Min Ah is so pretty and they look good together onscreen... hihihi! OMO!!! I can't stop looking at him especially with those cute smile of his at the parking lot..   8-> 8-> 8->  Waahhh.. I'm falling harder and harder for him, really! hahaha! AS IF I HAVE CHANCE!!! Show me those GIFS hahaha! I'm not gonna faint or something cause I know he did it for work!  :)) :)) :P:P   ( and let me tell you a secret-- you are not alone on feeling so attracted to him-- how do i say it without sounding so pervie???  wahahaha!!  =)) =)) :\"> :\"> seeing him kiss someone as INTENSE as that makes me feel so weird. That's it, INTENSE KISSES, those I can take, but more than that-- whoah! HEART ATTACK for me! :P:P:)) =)) =))  PM me the GIFS please! hahaha! Take care, sissy!!! BTW, how do you make GIFS?? teach me please... hihihihi..
@lualm- thanks for the infos about erin. made me feel good that a bunch of people stood by JiHoon's side during those times.  And yeah, it seems that he's getting along well with his co-stars, Our JiHoon is just so nice that the language barrier don't really matter. Take care!  And i'm gonna try that tip about sharing videos. ;);)
@Novchime- How are you?? can't get over those nice videos of him playing Kiss the rain.. hehe! And your playlist?? Superb! I have it open on my lappy all day long..   :x :x :x   I just love it when i hear his voice all day..  Going crazy over a celebrity?? Now we don't have to wonder why some people do things we thought were absurd before.. hihihi..   :D:D ;;)   I hope he gets to sing The Only Thing I Know Is Love come his next fan meet. He sounds very sexy singing it.. Thanks for the clip! 
And yeah, since I missed you guys, i'd be decorating our walls with pictures of our beloved from Amy's Yayi's FB page.. 

This one, i had a slight heartbreak-- =(( =(( =(( :-O :-O :(:(   waaaaahhh!!! Selfie shots and it was him holding the cam!!!!!!  :-? :> :-& =((  NO TOMATO CHEEKS for me right now!!! I'm turning as green as a cucumber because of jealousy!!!!! geezz!!!  :)) :)) :)) BUT YEAH, he looks happy and comfortable with her so be it.. anything for his happiness even though it will mean a wounded heart for me--- 1370260116-1141686947.jpg
you guys understood me right????    X( X( X(  I have to remind myself again--- SO LONG AS HE IS HAPPY!!!!!   :)) :))  AND i have to admit, they look somewhat cute together. and he's playful and he's a little fuzzy with her.. 
And more BTS from Love Suspects
935262_4164952382497_1914851991_n.jpg

This particular photo was shared in Ju Ji Hoon's global fan club and the members had fun talking about this particular shot. I kidded @Touchjjh that I was the one who took this shot of him while we were having lunch and @touchjjh quipped, "yeah, while you were having lunch together, he was talking to me" in which I answered back with a " yeah, he told me he's gonna tell you that we're out on a date!"  hahahaha!                                                                           1370056415-279631492.jpg?v=1370056416 
and this cute pic of him with his co-star??   8-> 8->
                                                                       942912_455261974565900_197967538_n.jpg   

and this one last picture of JiHoon looks so nice.. those eyes really melt me... hihihihihi!    :\"> :\"> :P :x :x :\">     PLUS THE PINKY RING!!! 942939_455785214513576_54868695_n.jpg
one last!!!!   :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x   looking so hot on stage! hihihihihi! 600499_455787757846655_462087577_n.jpg

KEEP SAFE HUNNIES!!! STAY HAPPY!!!!
@cynder- sissssssyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! i miss you!!!!  :(:(:(

Hello Hunnies!!!..............missed you all! 
@novchime....whoa!!! you're too smart for me! Now why didn't i think of that??! But wait..you think Yanny will let you off that easy ? [-X :-\" :-j

Hello Hunnies!!!..............missed you all! Hope you're all doing well. Here I am cathing up again...let's see, what did I miss ??
@novchime....whoa!!! you're too smart for me! Now why didn't i think of that??! But wait..you think Yanny will let you off that easy ? [-X :-\" :-j  Btw, love the playlist, my dear...it's awesome!                                                                                                                                                                                 @ziera...nice vid. I read it before (can't remember where) that he was chosen for Five Fingers not only for his acting skills but for his piano skills as well...
@Yanny...miss ya, sisssyy!! Ahhhh my days have been getting so hectic these days...am losing my JJH time. I seriously had a talk with my supervisor...told him I need time for my boyfriend!!! Of course, he didn't know am talking about my highly flammable, chicken legs JJH!!! =)) :x :P He doesn't need to know it's a one-sided thing, right?!! Anyhow, you better hang on to your dream man, girl...am reading a lot of JJH lovin in the thread lately...and novchime actually wants 3 weeks...not 1 week, mind you but three...Can you believe that?? [-(
By the way..why oh why do you post such photos? You're killing me here! :-P I feel like doing this to the picture label above: Friendhip will never end   :D :D :D
@lualm...thanks for that bit of info...nice to know that there are people around him that sincerely cares about him. Nice to hear from you too...we've been missing you here, old timer :-)
@goongfan, @mabelle and @sophie....lovin all your posts too!