Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest selasih

Annyeong Hunnies!!! Annyeong Yanny : thank you for the picts, he is soo handsome 
:)
@Tarits   : I miss you too, get well soon Unnie [-O<

Guest ziera25

@Tarits, read from above, you are not well ?. Get well soon dear !. thanks Piano !!, it sure come in shades and shapes !.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!
We miss you Tarits. Get well soon!!!    :((
Thanks everyone for sharing videos and photos.  Love the ones from Solid Homme.

@Yannyayson  Always love the pics you post and the ones from his Barcelona shoot look interesting.  Unique outfits and the colors are so vibrant!  He wore bright orange like ...I won't mention any names, but I think some of you will get it.  She stood out from all the rest of the actresses because of her bright orange gown.  So eepeoda!  He actually looks amazing in the orange suit.  Love the matching hat too!I'm so happy to see him get so much exposure and work nowadays.  Can't wait to see more from his movie.
Also, thank you @cefiro_jk for answering my question about the young girl that Ji Hoon was with at the cellphone event.

Guest ziera25

Hello everyone here !

@ lualm,

Hello there !,

I am curious, you posted pictures on pg 2207, who is the lady walking behind Ju Ji Hun ?. his stylist ?.

aaahhh it felt like forever i dont dropped by here, miss you all girls :*

and thank you gals for the pics, you guys are AMAH-ZING wow he's practically everywhere 'rite , and thats only mean we are a bunch of lucky fangirls , yay XD
ehmm although i dont quite like his hairstyle with hat in the Olleh Smartphone events, still handsome like ever, but i find it a little weird :D:P

Guest lualm

Hi hunnies! miss you all!
some more photos of Jihoon!

d_zps860d30c8.jpg

d1_zps31d830e4.jpg

d2_zps23516269.jpg
d4_zps3804d835.jpg
d5_zps2576205d.jpg

@ziera25 sadly, i don't recognize the lady behind him in that photo. I think the last time i saw his stylist, she was a bit more plump and short. 
we know we're all missing someone on this thread but God hears our prayers, so let's all pray some more and wait for her return. >:D<

credit moonlight drop

Annyeong, hunnies!...miss you all!..and from the looks of it Tarits has gone MIA? Love all the new pics of JJH...he really has this look in him that I never seem to get tired of. He has this..swag in him. Perhaps i still see the Lee Shin in him :-P
@yannyayson...should i call that color orange, red or red-orange? :)) Anyways, only our prince can pull that off...
@piano JJ...lovin all your vids in YT. Very cool music choices.. love it :-bd
@Tarits...hope all is well with you. Feel better and hope to see you here again soon. O:-)

Guest Goongfan11

@Lualm  Thanks for posting all those nice pics.  Where do you gals find these nice photos?  I have no idea where to look.  
Also, the first pic of Ji Hoon looks so cool.  Love his sunglasses and his hairstyle the most!  The suit is a bit much, but he still looks so amazing!  As others have said, only Ji Hoon can pull it off.  He's got that swag.  He's so cool...he's so fine!  "Gushing"...this ahjumma is blushing!  Heheheh!
My husband is jealous that I look at his pics all the time.  I tell him..Yah!  It could be worse.  I could actually leave you for someone else.  I'm just enjoying looking...women like to look too, you know!!! Right gals?
Or am I the only ahjumma who loves looking at cute guys?  I feel so embarassed and ashamed.  I will go now and wish I was young again.  *sniff, sniff*

@goongfan11
hahaaa u're not alone, although i considered myself not an ahjumma yet :P:D but yeah in this age ppl around me looking me like i'm a some crazy adults who acted weird with this fangirl stuff, so soompi is very much helped me to channeling my fangirling passion without feeling embarrased XD

our jihoon is the one who can pull off anything bizarre suits,, remember pinky polkadot shirt he wore in Goong and still looks good qeqeqeqeqeee i was never recovered from it actually :D

to @tarits - get well soon okey, we misses you here :)

Guest ziera25

@ Tarits, are you better now ? take care !.

Hello everyone here !,

I am wondering if JJH's script reading for the movie "eve of the wedding day" begin ?. Anyone could share infos ?.

Guest novchime

@goongfan11 and @sophiechoice: I also spend a long time looking at his pictures.  When my husband comes near, I immediately open Outlook or something else so that he wont think I am spending too much time on K stuff.  If he only knows the posts I have made here and in FB, etc, then he would be very surprised.  But it is my diversion and I enjoy doing it.  Only I thought after what happened to Tarits, that I should not stay too long in front of the computer, but move/exercise every now and then.  Maybe all of us should do this.

I saw quite some pictures in pixnet.net (there is one link given by Yanny on page 2207, for example).  Just go from one page to the next using arrow buttons.  I think it is from Japanese fans, and the site has been linked a lot in FB and here.  Since it is available in the internet, I assume it is legal to look, isn't it?  Only I cannot understand all the text.  But some texts are readable.

True that JiHun looks good in the pictures.  Sometimes I get surprised by what he has on (for example the big rings in Barcelona, etc), but I get used to it afterwards. 

Guest ziera25

Hello everyone here !

By the way, is Ju Ji Hun one of the nominee for any of the categories for the Baek Sang award ?.

Guest lualm

Waves, hunnies!!! 

Ju Ji Hoon attends Mue Loft event
e16_zps6116877b.jpg

e15_zps012af115.jpg

e14_zps1262be35.jpg

e13_zpsf44d7cb9.jpg

e12_zpscb27d991.jpg

e11_zpsc07ea14b.jpg

e10_zpsd6dfc33e.jpg

e9_zpsd6e8a0ce.jpg

e8_zps37c41cba.jpg

e7_zps473ab3e8.jpg

e6_zps2dd37ba3.jpg

e5_zps972f853a.jpg

e4_zps6ebd0ad0.jpg

e3_zps83a3aff6.jpg

e2_zpsbe072201.jpg

e1_zpsec6db937.jpg
e_zps51bff1f8.jpg

e-Copy_zpse2d84814.jpg

more photos from solid homme
he was with Ji Chang Wook!

f4_zps3f26f9fe.jpg

f3_zpsdeea762f.jpg

f2_zpsf03796fc.jpg

f1_zps18d2bce4.jpg

f_zps11241229.jpg

photos from DKNY 
f6_zps57c19a9c.jpg

f7_zpsf3e3dd05.jpg

f8_zps0ed2bc66.jpg

f9_zpsca74b4fb.jpg

f10_zps161720da.jpg

f11_zps1d6f003f.jpg

f12_zpsbbda5a01.jpg

was his fingers entwined with the lady's? ;)HE WAS HOLDING HIS OWN HAND. LOL.

credit as labeled/ moonlight drop 

hi @Goongfan11 
some of the JJH sites you guys can visit

dcju
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joojihun

moonlight drop 
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/folder/718595.html?m=lc&p=1

lanlan0516
http://lanlan516.blog121.fc2.com/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Jihun-ssi is so handsome!!:x :x :x :x
i feel so giddy looking at his picture..oh myyyyyyy.. he really can pull off even the most baggy pants and that large shirt! (i don't know what to properly call those clothes he wears) hihibut with that bonnet he really look sooooo handsome!!! kyaaaa. my bad boy~ :\"> :\"> :\">

and that Barcelona photoshoot. Him wearing that blue suit and with the shades. gosh. :\">
hi HUNnies!!!! :-h :-h
hugs to all of you! :-)
and @Tarits unnie, please recover fast. Jihun and the Hunnies are waiting for you. See you soon! God bless you. :-*
thank you @ubbie for these photos! he is so good looking. :)

Guest novchime

@lualm, thanks for the links. 

I like the baggy pants and loose shirts!  It looks like he is modelling different combination of clothes.  Is he advertising clothes from a specific brand?

Guest Goongfan11

@lualm Gomawo for giving the links to the sites where I can see Ji Hoon's cute face.  Depending on what Ji Hoon wears, I think he looks cute and other times he looks very handsome.  In Goong, when he wore his fancy suits he looked so handsome.  When he wore his casual clothes, he looked so cute.  I thought he was cute in his simple green tank top and sweats fighting over the bed at Chae Kyung's house. Hehehehe...I'm not too keen on the baggy shirt and pants, but as Novchime stated, he probably wore them because some clothing company pays him money for wearing their brand.  Whatever makes Ji Hoon happy, makes me happy. :\"> :x