Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Tarits

cynder - the only one that has the  name "international fans" is the FB Global Fans Club page I made for him. I started it only in January 11, 2013 and to date, it has 160 members already from all parts of the globe! It continues to grow as even people I do not know asks/asked to be accepted as members (lualm, thanks - your suggestion about linking the FB here worked/works!)  Jihoon knows about this group and I am being sincere and honest in saying this.  Soon, he will get to see all the names of the members  and get to read some members' birthday greetings too. He knows about the Hunnies and Hyoonies and he knows about my personalized SUV California plate too! He just will be surprised to read that he has followers from all parts of the world!  Soon enough, he will know more!

Jihoon has no time to communicate with his fans unlike other actors. But this does not diminish how his fans like me, like the hunnies and hyoonies love him. Unlike other actors, he has no fb and he has stopped twitting too. But I do believe that he is secured in the knowledge his fans are out there supporting him and loving him. He dreams to visit Hollywood. Someday I hope this happens.  If he does visits Hollywood, you can bet I will be over at LAX to welcome him.  I bugged CGV Cinema here in Ktown (I know the bigwigs there and they know me too)  to show the movie IAKing but it did not happen. Now I will bug them again to show his forthcoming movie!  They are amused to see my cellphone with the photos of Jihoon in the personalized case.

Someday, I hope Keyeast will recognize the Global Fans as a reckoning force behind Jihoon!

note:  I am also the administrator of a special FB page for  Jihoon and Eune Hye who we call the royal couple. A hyoonie  from Thailand formed  it and passed it on to me to manage it. It now has 67 members from all around the world too.

@Tarits - thanks for the pics,he looks so handsome ne' :)

@lualm - i'm being observant when it comes to something that attracts me :D too bad that i'm still dont get a chance to see him in any of his musical projects, i knew there are some vids of it out there, but i haven't seen it yet, because tbh i'm not that into musical :D idk maybe someday i can push myself to give it a try, just for him :)

@cynder - you know,at first i thought its because he is my biased, but i have my other actors/actressess i like aside Jihun (although not as big as my love for Jihun for sure :P), but if i dont really like their project, then thats it, its like "i like you but not all your projects is made for me" kind of thing.. but not with Jihun's, and my only conclusion of it, is because Jihun and me share the same tastes =)) yeah i like to think like that XD

@yannyayson - just like you, an adults in RL, a teen fangirl in this so-called forum thingy, yeah thats describe me a lot :D you know Jihun is my very first K-actors/actressess crush for me, even i knew K-Drama since maybe 2001 when my country been aired the season-dramas back then, but nothing attached me ever since until i saw Goong and after 7 years, here i am, ogling him with you XD oh btw i luuurveeee two pics you put in every your posts ;)

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!      
@ Tarits- Omo, omo!!! I'm so happy that JiHoon knows about the Global fanpage! :\"> :\"> =D> =D>  and i'm more excited upon thinking that when he gets to see the birthday present you prepared for him he would get to know all of his fans around the world! Geez!!! just imagining Ju Ji Hoon being aware that a crazy girl like me exists is enough to send me to the heaven of happiness! now i'm tickled pink!! hahaha!  ;;) ;;) :\"> :\"> :x :xTHANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH, TARITS for all the efforts!!! ( i especially like the "bugging" part! haha! :)) :)) )Waaaaaahhhh, and I LOVE THE PIC!!!  Thanks po, your posts never cease to make me :D :D :\"> :\"> 
@sophiechoice- yey!!!! another fangirl like me!! hahahaha!! thanks i found you here, attagirl!! <:-P <:-P  The first K-actor that i liked was Rain after seeing him with Song He Kyo in Full House. i thought he was cute but when i saw Ju Ji Hoon, Aigoo!!! i was like, "okay Rain, you step outside on that little space in my heart cause Shin's gonna occupy it all! hahaha! "  =)) =)) from then on, it has always been him.. well  JiHoon is cute, handsome, fierce, lethal, charming, has deadly eyes, cute stare, sexy back, sexy voice! AAARGGGHHH!! he's practically ALL THAT! hehehehe! :x :x :x
@cynder- hahaha! it's okay that you were late in meeting him, we still have the rest of our lives to ogle and go crushing on him together! Aja! Fighting! :)>- =D> ;;) omg, my friends here are even labelling me as crazy because of my K-pop obsession! haha! well, i'm kinda like crazy over anything Korean, movies, TV drama, celebs,, . i even started to learn to cook korean food! haha!  and yeah, it all started after seeing Goong! Who needs a boyfriend who's  not even  as half as good-looking and as hot as JiHoon?????  8-| 8-| [-X [-X no, make that-- not even as quarter as good looking and as hot and never forget as tall as our JiHoon!!! =)) =))  hahahaha!                                                              dvd5__000334753.jpg
have a nice day, Pretty Ladies!!!gotta prepare for work and yeah, i'd prolly spend some portion of it daydreaming about JiHoon! Lol! hahaha!  :P:P:P

Guest Tarits

@yanny, cynder, sophie - thanks!

Jihoon's birthday is about a month away and already I feel a flooding of photos coming!

This one by gung7

71480_562679947097350_1635995695_n.jpg

This one by f4 mom:

525384_562685713763440_1989169345_n.jpg

And another still by f4mom:

537162_562687057096639_869736994_n.jpg

Thanks to mooonlight drop::

894668_562683767096968_326717407_o.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong to all Hunnies and Newbies!!!Hello to all the regulars such as Tarits, Cynder, Novchime, Lualm, Yannyayson, sophiechoice, ziera25 and all who love this wonderful man!
@yannyayson   You always post such nice pics of Ji Hun.  Love them!!!  Thanks!
Novchime's response to Cynder:@cynder, I think it was in the last episode, when he visited Chae Kyung in Macau that he said that he gave up being King and his sister became the queen.  That was why he was wondering if Chae Kyung still would accept him.  At least that is how I understood it.  I think @Goongfan11 can answer you as well.

I agree with Novchime in that Shin had given up his title to be the next King to let his sister become the Queen so that he could hopefully live a life whereby both him and Chae Kyung could pursue their dreams of becoming a filmaker for Shin and a fashion designer for CK.Also, I thought it was so cute that Queen Tae Hoo Mama had to help Shin realize that CK loved him for the person that he was inside and not because of his title.  She also mentioned to Shin, "Can't you tell by the way she looks at you?"  Hehehe...so cute the grandmother.As far as whether they consumated their marriage, I think only the two actually know.  We really don't know whether they did anything on the night that she kept hiccupping.  (My perverted imagination).  More than likely if they had done a Goong 2, they would have had a baby or else why would they show the baby bear at the end of Goong as you had mentioned in your post.  They seemed to keep implying that they needed to have a future heir to the Royal family.I know this is Ji Hun's thread so I will only say this to those who are interested.  I am writing my own fanfic of Goong 2.  You can go to the couple thread for these two and I posted my website there.  That's it.
I became interested in both since watching Goong.  They are great actors so of course I will ship both separately or together!  
Take care my friends and see you in this thread again soon.  :x

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  :-h :x ;;)im back from work and the leisure begins now! hehehe!!
@sophiechoice- hehehe! i'm so glad really some people understand my uber fangirling! cause people here think as if i've gone nuts already. to make matters worse, they're insisting  i've gone nuts over a person who doesn't even know i exist! 8-} #-o  but hey, what's a fan got to do?? i'll get over him too, i would stop thinking about silly romantic notions towards him too, i would finally realize too that having him for myself i just so absurd.. once my Prince finds me... hahaha! :)) :)) :))and while i'm still at it, i would act so crazy in love with him like you, guys! :D :D :D
@goongfan11- thanks for liking the pics! already went to the Official Goong Couple page and checked your website! OMG!!!!!!! =)) :D :\"> :\"> :P  i am so loving it! hahahaha! just picturing those two acting out what you've written makes me blush already! .. :x :D ;;) made my hopes high again and made me wish too that they'd work together soon! :D OMO! i'm just on part 1 and yiiihhhhh!! really!!! can't wait to finish it!  ei! you got me all giddy again! :\"> :\"> :\"> and sappyyyyyyy too!
@tarits- can't wait for the floooooooddddddiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg to come! hehehehe! 
@novchime, @lualm-annyeong :x
gotta go for now, my beloved Hunnies!! 
but hey, i'll be BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKK like Ji Hoon's lovely BACK! :x :\"> :\">
Joo_Ji_Hoon_050052.jpg

I'M so IN LOVE with HIS BACKS..... never saw other celebrities backs that so beautiful yet manly in the same time like his ckckckckckkk the MOST beautiful back in the world :\"> :\">

girl what you has done to me   =P~ =P~ =P~ 8->

Annyeong :-h :-h :-h
@Tarits....Omo!!! you live in LA too? Gosh..are we neighbors? :):)) Wow...the international FB account is very impressive. Wish I can join soon so I can be with you guys but as long as you're here in this forum, i guess i get to here important announcements from you. When I get the chance, I will set up my fb so i can apply as a member...It's so funny what you said about bugging the CGV cinemas in Ktown...i never really showed any interest there but now that you mention it, i will keep an eye on it from now on. Who knows...i might see a Jihoon movie there soon  [-O<
Thanks for showing us the fanmade projects for his bday...they're so nice. Hope he'll see them all.

@yannyayson...go, girl! Kick Rain out....lol. I have nothing against him..just thought your story is really amusing :-P
@Goongfan11...thank you for sharing your thoughts. I like your interpretation of the ending. I think it's dead on. I guess the other fans where wishing way too much :-)...not that I can blame them. Though i was also thinking of the same thing...i was thinking that something happened that night when she was hiccuping (i must have a perverted mind too :-P). I only realized this when i watched it again in gooddrama.net. The sub was a bit more suggestive...
I will try to visit your site someday...and am looking forward to enjoy your "imaginations" :>
@sophiechoice...yannyayson is contagious, isn't she? :D 8->

Guest Goongfan11

@Novchime  Thanks for giving the website to the Come to Play Fashionista show.  It was very entertaining.  Loved it!  So funny too!  I've seen it before, but I had to watch it again just to see Joo Ji Hoon's cute smile.The part where he talks about Goong is when they said he was trying to say that he was not himself when they were filming Goong1.5.  He thought it was justa rehearsal and was making fun of the director by impersonating him whenever he got mad.  He asked Eun Hye why is the rehearsal taking so long?  That's when she started laughing and said, "This is not a rehearsal,  It's for real!"  Ji Hoon was so embarassed.  He was trying to make it entertaining, but he said he came off as arrogant.Poor Ji Hoon...he didn't want to give that impression, but Hey...it was cute and entertaining.  That's exactly what variety shows like.  I thought he did a good job in Goong 1.5. In the Come to Play show he was more laid back and didn't say much.  I liked how in Goong he was so talkative and seemed more open with his feelings.Thanks again Novchime.  Made my day.  :)

Guest novchime

@Goongfan11, Thanks for the post.  I think you should copy it to the Goong Couple Soompi site.  The following is also for the Hunnies here:
Ji Hoon said it was his first variety show.  He was more active in Parts 1 and 2.  In Parts 3 and 4, the MC asked the others more questions.  I also would have liked Jihun to have said more there, but I still found the show nice and informative.  I think it was in Part 2 that Kim Jae Wook said that in one fashion show, the models were told to drink whisky before doing the "catwalk, to give an impression that they were relaxed or free.  I thought maybe that was the kind of atmosphere they had in the fashion show business.  They are sort of told to do things, or they do the same things together, like one for all, all for one.  Could it be that this was how Jihun was influenced when he took drugs in 2009?  Of course he has his own free will to join or not to join the others, but they are like one big "team" in the fashion business, so he just went along?  Anyway, this is now past and he is building up his career again.  (Sorry for bringing this topic again.  The show just made me realize how he could have been influenced before).
@yannyayson: I can assure you that you will like the other chapters of Goongfan11's fanfic.  I like specially the private moments of the two (not only the "sappy" parts):).  Nice to see you in FB.
@sophiechoice: I think Eune also liked the broad back of JiHun.  She described it in Goong 1.5.
@lualm, @Tarits: sorry we talk about Eune here. It is difficult not to talk about her when we talk about JiHun and Goong.  Probably it is not really shipping......

Guest Tarits

Thanks for this f4 mom.  Yellow Jihoon:

cynder - I live in K town LA for the last 13 years bumping, eating and breathing K stuff!

Guest Goongfan11

@Novchime  Oh, my bad for mentioning Yoon Eun Hye.  Your are right...whenever Goong is mentioned, it is hard not to mention the two together.  Thanks for explaining and covering for my mistake.  I did not mean to do it on purpose.  It just happens without a second thought sometimes.Anyways,  thanks again for the nice vid of Ji Hoon.  He is so good looking.  One thing I noticed is the last part of the series, Ji Hoon and his friend Jae Wook both had longer hair because they had pigtails.  They look so cool with that hairstyle.  I'm thinking that they had to film at another time.  Just something I noticed.

Guest yannyayson

ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!!!  :D :-h :D :-h I Hope every Hunnie's doing great!  ;;)
@sophiechoice- what did i do??? :-O :D hahahaha!!! well, it feels good on my part that i'm not the only one acting like this... **huggggsssss for you***  >:D< >:D< >:Dyey!!! hahaha! 
@cynder- i did kick him hard, girl! hahaha! and maybe no hard feelings on his part cause he's got KTH now.. harhar! :D :D well, i'm contagious?? that's good!! i have this incurable disease running thru my veins and it's called- acute terminal severe Jihoonitis! :\"> :\"> :\"> well, symptoms are those which i exhibit and it got worse cause i got in contact with you guys!! :)) :))BTW, subs at gooddrama are more suggestive?? :D :D :\"> :\"> B-)  gotta see it myself! hahaha! and don't worry girl i also have that thinking too, at times!   =)) =)) :P :P ooops, gotta have h2o! i'm hiccuping now! :-\"  :Pwoah!! maybe you and @Tarits could meet soon!
@Goongfan11- now i'm gonna have a sleepless night really! hahaha! geez, i was twisting and kicking my feet into space yesterday because of Always In My Heart, to think that i was just on chapter 1... omo!!! :\"> :\"> :\"> i'm feeling giddy and sappy and i feel like i have a thousand butterflies in my tummy! sheeshhhh!!!
@novchime- woah!! you made me anticipate the "moments" of Shin and Chaegyung! hehehehe! can't wait! :x :x :x nice to see you in FB too! i'm so glad we bumped into each other there..  :x :x
Annyeong to everyone again in this thread! Thanks for "hearing" me out and putting up with my silly silly crushing on our man!  :\"> :\">hehehe... means a lot to me. venting out my raves to you people makes me feel good. Geez! I'm so thankful that  you guys became my FRIENDS! :x :x ;) ;;) 
**sharing old pics that made my insides go crazy.. credit goes to Isabel F. :)                             394460_2984287407123_1667841441_n.jpg 
381481_2984404570052_1314104359_n.jpg          318445_4541104686582_525666614_n.jpg
                         header-joo-ji-hoon.jpg             tumblr_m5j9urNAvL1rvzqjko1_1280.jpg

@yannyayson....girl, you really got it bad!! Ha ha ha...we'll do it together :-P As far as the sub goes...I found some differences in Goong. Some of my own conclusions about the drama changed after watching it in gooddrama.net
@Tarits...thanks for sharing the vid...i really enjoyed it. Wow..we really are neighbors. I have been in the Ktown area too for 18 years now. Though honestly, I have never really ventured on K-entertainment until last year. But I do eat a lot of K-food LOL...i love to shop at the Galleria market. My goodness...the world is really small. I am hoping I can have the time to teach myself the Korean language...soon i hope. 

Guest novchime

Hello to everybody here....

@Tarits, nice video and I think it was JiHun who sang the song in Busan 2012.  He can sing well!
@Yannyayson: you are really funny, my girl. Nice that you are (always) happy.

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!  :-h :-h :-h
@cynder- haha! yeah! Aja, fighting! let's do it together.. all the more that i wanna see it in gooddrama.net. :\"> :P :\"> hehehe...
@novchime- my friends find me crazy  and sunny.. hehe..  hope you're doing well... see you around fb more!  :x :x :x
@Tarits- thanks for the video... i got the yellow LSS :D :D .. hehe.. 
Hope everyone's doing well!  
;;) ;;) ;;) I hooooppppeee the flooding comes sooner!! Yiiiiiii!!!!! 
**picture grabbed from Isabel's FB.. :)547771_10200942703750735_531637493_n.jpg

Guest lualm

hi girls!!! 
just want to share this with you in case you haven't stumbled yet on this clip

Jihoon during the Angels shoot in 2007I wonder how Ji-hwan looks like now... 

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!!!!  :-h ;;) :x :-h
Let the ogling begin once more. :D :D :DSaw new pictures of Ju Ji Hoon in http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/38965809from what I understand, he will be featured in a magazine in Japan! yey!!! :D :D :D --BODA JAPAN APRIL2013 issue!pics are here! :x :x :x :\"> :\">1366113621-3064615176.jpg

1366113621-317858169.jpg1366113620-310798382.jpg1366113619-1898011894.jpg

and these from KEJ Vol 112... ayyyyyiiiiii!!!! :x :\"> :\"> :x ;;)1366113616-3058753929.jpg1366113614-2304272953.jpg1366113615-30490109.jpg1366113617-526360865.jpg
                                A VERY GOOD NIGHT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!! :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\">I'll be busy ogling on his pics until i fall asleep and fall in love with him harder! hahaha! :x :x :x