Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest yanyanjihoon

annyeong everyone!!! :Dreading all of your posts make me smile from ear to ear. i'm so happy that JiHoon oppa is LOVED DEARLY by us.. i feel my heart"s going to burst any moment from now.. @Tarits- thanks for the info about how to get the CD, i already bugged a friend hard, actually way tooooo hard and he'll be sending me a copy! :D@novchime- thank you sooooo much for the links. i'd probably die from too much happiness soon.. haha! @lualm @selasih @cynder @Goongfan11- i cannot even describe how i feel. im just so ecstatic that i came across this forum where i could drool and breath JiHoon forever and no one would even complain about it! @sophiechoice- i miss you! hehehe!
i just so miss him. my antique bakery, the naked kitchen, goong and my the devil cd is probably complaining as to why they regularly get out of their cases cause i frequently use them to see my "Boyfriend" as much as i can. and yeah, i had them saved on my HD as well. dont wanna tire out those mementos from too much drooling over JiHoon <3.i hope he announces his next project soon. I'm frequenting @Tarits page so that i could be updated. i wish besides the movie that we're all aware of, and the CD that we're all waiting for, i'm also praying hard for a TV project!! A romcom, that is.i enjoyed seeing him as the uptight and proud Shin, the dark and vague Oh Seung Ha, and the loving yet oh-so broken Yoo Ji Ho ( and yeah, Joo Ji Hoon disappears everytime he does Shin, Seung Ha, Ji Ho and only a few actors could pull off an act as tough as that! ) but i want to see him acting like PARK DU RE again! carefree, fun and warm! i want to see him smile frequently again.. but with the way things went as per his works, JiHoon is an artist, really. he's not a sell out. i noticed how he grew as an actor and he accepts role because he likes the character he will be portraying not because he was offered a hefty sum of money to do it. And i fell in love with him again!! hahaha!

0.jpg
HOPE YOU AGREE WITH ME HUNNIES, HE IS IN HIS SEXIEST WHEN HE SINGS! :x :x :x :x

Guest Tarits

yanyanjihoon - just remember that if your purchase comes with a DVD  can only be played in an all region DVD.  The set is expensive in terms of dollars including shipping. But it's all worth the cost.
---------------- 

cynder - thank you for your post. Thank you for loving Jihoon, a love we all share.

One of the 3 songs of Jihoon in the WSonata anniversary CD  with the lyrics in the blog of my friend has two language - korean and japanese.  My DILaw will transcribe the Japanese one. But I am very sure a romanized one will soon come out.

In the recent interview of Jihoon during his Bali photoshoot, I had the impression that Jihoon is taking his sweet time before accepting another project and will not be pressured by anyone.  He is so secure about himself and probably got too tired doing the movie IAKing  then got it  followed quickly by his 5F drama, He is enjoying his life now and I believe has a new perspective about life.  I like what he said in that interview.   He said he walked the busy shopping street in Seoul like an ordinary person.  I guess he basically wants to be alone and to live like any normal person even briefly.  He has no "star" complex that makes me love him more.
Quite honestly, all hunnies/hyoonies that have been with him and have followed him from the beginning like my good friends Rebby, lualm, CK16, 16candls, Cheli, all the stalwarts of this thread and Jihoon fandom etc,, the "roots" of this thread are aware that all the gashing and ohs and ahs of the newbies here will not alter the fact that Jihoon really has matured not just in his status as an actor but in my mind, his perspective in life has changed too.  Jihoon is no longer a baby in K showbiz - he is secured in his own place. His Japanese fans are just silently standing by him and unlike most fans, they love Jihoon with no hysterics, no blaring of horns,, no shrieks, not even superlatives as they expressed their love for Jihoon, They are just a silent bunch of loyal and faithful fans and they know that their love for Jihoon is reciprocated by him in his own way.  Equally, those who have been with him from 2006 to now who may not frequent this thread as much as the others (like me) remain solid followers. If I were to brand their way of supporting Jihoon, I must say they are  the "no fuss" group of fans who are just here and there but who remain steadfast in their love for Jihoon.

Hearts are fickle, I know of some who used to praise Jihoon to high heavens only to jump to another ship after a while. So sometimes I tell myself those shippers should have been reminded that there is wisdom is in the words:  "silence is golden".  To gush with restraint is better than to loudly "bark" and then sooner or later, eat your own words. 'Just saying ....

Tarits

said:

yanyanjihoon

- just remember that if your purchase comes with a DVD  can only be played in an all region DVD.  The set is expensive in terms of dollars including shipping. But it's all worth the cost.

---------------- 

cynder

- thank you for your post. Thank you for loving Jihoon, a love we all share.

One of the 3 songs of Jihoon in the WSonata anniversary CD  with the lyrics in the blog of my friend has two language - korean and japanese.  My DILaw will transcribe the Japanese one. But I am very sure a romanized one will soon come out.

In the recent interview of Jihoon during his Bali photoshoot, I had the impression that Jihoon is taking his sweet time before accepting another project and will not be pressured by anyone.  He is so secure about himself and probably got too tired doing the movie IAKing  then got it  followed quickly by his 5F drama, He is enjoying his life now and I believe has a new perspective about life.  I like what he said in that interview.   He said he walked the busy shopping street in Seoul like an ordinary person.  I guess he basically wants to be alone and to live like any normal person even briefly.  He has no "star" complex that makes me love him more.

Quite honestly, all hunnies/hyoonies that have been with him and have followed him from the beginning like my good friends Rebby, lualm, CK16, 16candls, Cheli, all the stalwarts of this thread and Jihoon fandom etc,, the "roots" of this thread are aware that all the gashing and ohs and ahs of the newbies here will not alter the fact that Jihoon really has matured not just in his status as an actor but in my mind, his perspective in life has changed too.  Jihoon is no longer a baby in K showbiz - he is secured in his own place. His Japanese fans are just silently standing by him and unlike most fans, they love Jihoon with no hysterics, no blaring of horns,, no shrieks, not even superlatives as they expressed their love for Jihoon, They are just a silent bunch of loyal and faithful fans and they know that their love for Jihoon is reciprocated by him in his own way.  Equally, those who have been with him from 2006 to now who may not frequent this thread as much as the others (like me) remain solid followers. If I were to brand their way of supporting Jihoon, I must say they are  the "no fuss" group of fans who are just here and there but who remain steadfast in their love for Jihoon.

Hearts are fickle, I know of some who used to praise Jihoon to high heavens only to jump to another ship after a while. So sometimes I tell myself those shippers should have been reminded that there is wisdom is in the words:  "silence is golden".  To gush with restraint is better than to loudly "bark" and then sooner or later, eat your own words. 'Just saying ....

Guest Tarits

cynder - I know you are no flash in the pan follower of Jihoon.  Keep it up!

"The boss" sings!  Thanks to  the Bae Sisters for this.  The boss and his  talent, wish they do a duet someday!

Trranslation:

You will never come back to me and you can’t do it,
please stop doing so, you comfort me like this..

If I can’t see you again, I really wanna forget..
all about you that hold me

Whenever I wanna laugh, you make me cry..
You keep me from doing even one thing as I want..
Whenever I miss you, I break down like this.
Even though I try to forget, I cannot do it..

*If I can’t see you again, I really wanna forget..
all about you that hold me

Whenever I wanna laugh, you make me cry..
I didn’t realize loving one is so hard like this

* Whenever I wanna laugh, you make me cry..

71956_554726814559330_228905254_n.jpg

Guest novchime

@lualm, the videos were a bit "bloody" but quite interesting.  JiHoon looks good even with the mustache on.  Maybe such type of movies may suit him also.
@Tarits, I think you meant to say that JiHoon walked freely in the streets of Bali (not Seoul). Or is it really Seoul?  Like @cynder, I also prefer to be in a "no fuss" group than in a group with a lot of conflicts.
Let's just enjoy whatever there is about JiHoon.

By the way, I changed my profile picture.  I like how JiHoon looks in Don Juan.

Guest Tarits

Novchime - Seoul is where he walked freely. He walks freely along Han River too. As I said, he's got no "star" complex and did he not say once that any actor who walks  naturally and not try to hide the identity can walk freely without getting recognized?  So when we walk the streets of Seoul, just look out for one tall guy that towers above the others coz it might be him!  Remember he loves to walk.

An honest-to-goodness fan of Jihoon must have the motto " absence does not make the heart wander"...
Realistically speaking however, new breed of actors, younger ones even are cropping up every now and then in K showbiz.  It is okay to admire those guys but if Jihoon's name is written solid in our hearts, he will always be above everyone else.  I can safely say then that when it comes to Jihoon  "fuss" followers, time has no essence literally or otherwise.

Guest Tarits

Wuri Jihoon looks even younger!  Thanks for posting the pics jjsweeter.

At the request of novchime, my daughter in law (at the behest of the crazy mom in law- me!) translated the lyrics of the song " Only You"

Here's the lyrics:

Only You

For certain, I see
Two images of you

You are like a shining star in a dark sky

If the image of you
Stops I still see your face

It is a cold night when
You are far away from me

When white snow falls we will be in each other's embrace

I wonder if you remember the night when the sky was filled with shining stars

If we face each other will you remember that time?

Will you not consider it as a meaningless moment?

Every time I think of you, one day is not enough

Nothing else can compare to you

You are the only one for me

Do you know that for someone who craves nothing else

I think that you are the best present I have ever received

Do you know that I don't have anything?

The only thing that I can give you  though is my heart

For me, there is no meaningless moment with you

You are the only one for me. If I am reborn for the second time, you are still my only destiny, the only one i will search for

Nothing else can compare to you

You are the only one for me

It is only you

----------------
Here's a small photo of the venue in Okinawa where the movie of Jihoon is/will be showing:

485469_555163951182283_310219843_n.jpg

Guest lualm

thanks @jjsweeter0211 for posting the VIP premiere photos! i got up from my bed and hurried to my PC to see what movie it was. i thought it was Running Man the variety show and I nearly fell of my bed! LOL!!!!! Does anyone know who's the lead starrer in this film? Love love love seeing him in longer hair! So handsomeeeeee! 
@Tarits eonni is doing a roll call! Rest assured the Hunnies you've mentioned are still supporting Jihoon up to this day, they only converge on SNS rather in forums, but they still love him dearly. 
Jihoon could be one of the very few celebrities without star complex. He used to say he would ride trains without any disguise, because the more you put effort in hiding your face, the more suspicious the public would be. He even used a bike for short distance trip, putting aside his motorcycle after the untimely death of his dear friend, Eon. I've seen him use the gray singlet with green outline so often, wc he had worn in Goong. Lucky fan who had won the piece during one of his fanmeets. 
some trivias that our newbies might be interested to know:
Jihoon hates Math. The back of his head is flat. He has only one sibling, a younger sister. He used to have Lee Min Ki and Eon as flatmates. He's also good friends with Im Joo Hwan. He used to own a Vespa until he got into an accident after the Mawang party. He appeared limping in the Coex Mall Mawang fanmeet show the next day to calm down the fans. His Korean fans then gifted him with a Yamaha TMAX motorcycle, which he used until Eon's death, as I've mentioned above. He has bought a house for his parents in an upscale area near Bae Yong Joon's house. His brand of cigarette is Dunhill. He doesn't like clams and oysters. He drinks when he's not doing projects, but he can easily stop and lose weight once he's accepted one. He took 9 months after Goong before accepting Mawang, because he wanted to get Shin out of his system. He once stopped in the middle of the road to scold a group of young fan girls who were trailing him during Goong days. He idolizes Jung Woo Sung, Sean Penn, Denzel Washington. He likes bossa nova music. He has a mole on  his lower lip. Gong Yoo once said in a radio program during his military service days that Jihoon is a good person and that he was surprised he can sing. His current best friends from the entertainment industry are Kim Jae Wook and Ryu Deok Hwan. He's taken a three-year vocal lesson because of his love for musicals. He can play piano and guitar. In fact it was him who had taught Lee Jun Ki how to play the guitar. 
Speaking of Lee Jun Ki, hardly heard anything about the two of them, but I'm confident the friendship they have forged during their military service days is going strong. I'd certainly love to see them together in a project. 

Guest Tarits

lualm - my dearest mother hen, never doubted the love of the rest of the hunnies and I know who they are. I know that they may not be visible lately but like I said, they are steadfast in their love for our man. Yup, they are busy doing something else but I know them well that their hearts are still for Jihoon. Suddenly I remember also minniejungle and some others. We all remain solid as a group and I am glad some are coming out of their shells!

Isn't the lyrics of the song so very nice? 

The more we see Jihoon lately, the more he gets more handsome!

Guest novchime

@Tarits, Thanks a lot for the translation.  The song is very meaningful.@lualm, Thank you also for the background information about JiHoon.  It is nice that he is a normal person.
He looks calm in the new photos. 

Guest selasih

Lualm : Nice to know his some trivias. Like his personality which without star complex. The humble star I think ;)

Tarits eonni : I agree with this. " The more we see Jihoon lately, the more he gets more handsome!"

Guest tinenini

Hi everybody!
I - as a medium long-term and hopefully also not fussy - fan/hen, feel this thread has changed a lot. But I think it's interesting to see those changes and to read things about Mr. Ju from people with a new and different perspective. (And @Tarits: I really liked your "no fuss" post!)I often lurk here, but don't post because it's quiet quite around Jihun. ;D - Really want him to savor that time of being simply a "normal" person and to live his life! So I'm not sad to hear and read only a few things of him.
But at this moment the things come "thick and fast", huh? haha - Jihun was seen in public! Thanks for the pics @jjsweeter0211! - I'm wondering what that "Running Man" is. A Movie?He showed us a quite serious look/face. Can't see his smile reaching his eyes. Seems it was a mandatory date... But okay, better than nothing.
Thanks @Tarits for the translation of the "Only You" lyrics. It made me almost cry...
Yah @ubbie, I almost had forgotten Jihun's appearance in that MV of Lowdown 30. Gosh, it's bloody but kinda absorbing (and I tried to read the time...). I't really goes under my skin. Love that sound! Well, I searched for the lyrics again. But can't find an English translation.
Also want to thank @ubbie for those "some trivias that our newbies might be interested to know".  Now I feel like a newbie again!I really didn't know all the things you have mentioned. And this after all those years... :D
Well, I always saw my activities in this thread also as an exciting "paper chase". Often thought I have to "earn" (secret?) informations - by posting and showing my flag to the hunnies. Or I thought: Don't rush! Time will tell. (Even if - in the beginning - I sometimes nearly died from curiosity... hahaha)
Yes, Ju Jihun and his hunnies were always something special to me (even - ore especially - during the difficult times)!So newbies, I hope you have a good time here too. 
See ya!

Guest Tarits

tinenini - I know you are just lurking every now and then (also in the FB for him) and I know you remain a loyal fan who loves Jihoon as much as all the other hunnies.  And I also know that not everyone has the time to make a post but that even if you cannot, I know are just there and that we can always count on your support. 

Thanks for liking my no fuss post. I sort of got "burned" by  some who now I know were  just  dyed in the wool hunnie pretenders who soon revealed their true identity. But this is all in the past and I just let them be.

Yes the english translation of the song is so nice that got me thinking and thinking. I play the song over and over again at home, to and from work too. 

Thanks for coming over Nini - we all love you!

----------------- 
Here's one movie ticket to the Okinawa International Filmfest shared by a friend. I understand the movie of Jihoon is doing well or the filmfest is doing well.

625504_555398477825497_1322129343_n.jpg

Now this is the trailer of the movie "Running Man" which is co produced by 20th Century Fox where Korean Actor Shin Ha Kyun is appearing tho I dunno how big his role is.  The other "Lee Min Ho" is also in this movie.

@Tarits...thanks for posting the vid...When I watched Winter Sonata just last year, this song really got stuck in my head for a while though I had no idea what the lyrics were  :)) so I thank you so much for posting the lyrics too!...very meaningful.
Wish i live in Seoul so i can keep walking along Han river with him...lol (delusional coming through)
@jjsweeter0211 thanks for the new pics...nice to see him again. He looks good...and fresh?
@lualm...thank you for posting those trivias...as a newbie, I really appreciate those. I don't know if i can remember all the things but...am glad he likes bossa nova 8->

Guest Tarits

@cynder - I have always made a joke that those who watched the drama WSonata and did not like it are abnormal people!  And now I say too, those who would not fall in love with Jihoon (not in a romantic way as I love him like a son) are also abnormal people!

I am glad more hunnies are coming out now. 

Yup, bosa nova is my type of music. That is why I like Basia.

lualm - the official IAKing dvd is out and available now at innolife.  It has english subtitle:

599742_555746807790664_924870173_n.jpg

Guest rivanaraja

Please I do not understand what is meant hunnies

joo Ji Hoon in a relationship with one of the girls
Sorry I am ignorant and does not understand

Guest Tarits

The IAKing dvd sells at innolife at 2,248 Jp Yen so converted to dollars that is about  $24.00.  Add shipping which I cannot determine though I know that if it were to be shipped to my location, it will cost me much, perhaps even more than the cost of the dvd!  It might be cheaper to ship to Asia I bet.

You can get it here: http://www.onesshop.com/goods/goods_view.asp?item_name=&idx=12889&g_cate1=B19&g_value=3#

Or   http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=6&ai_id=186128&inno_Session=af6970a925afd9e8012d4468b1405e96

rivernaraja - if you meant to ask if Jihoon is in a relationship with anyone, as far as we know he is single and is not in a relationship with anyone.  No more questions about relationships please.