Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Tarits

lualm - thanks for promoting my project, our project, the project of all hunnies!  So far I am getting some personal messages for him already.  I said this project is "historic" for us.

ainissky - the actress you mentioned is my fave now too after seeing her in her latest
drama.

ziera - the face of the young actress is really familiar and I have seen her too in one or two dramas but since my mind is full of dramas, I can't remember too which drama.  I only remember projects of Jihoon distinctly.

We are still waiting for Jihoon's confirmation.  The actress reported to join the cast of his movie (if he accepts it) is still busy with a project so I read the casting completion will be moved a little (?) later.   Whatever date and whoever Jihoon will be playing with, we just hope it gets announced soon. And Jihoon or Jihun gets to accept it soon too.

Guest selasih

Yess, I Agree with Tarits Eonni :that " this project is "historic" for us. " Never thought beforehand, I was far from Seoul, And I feel will be difficult to convey a message for Ju Ji Hoon. Hope with this project, we can convey message to Ju Ji Hoon. Thank you Tarits Eonni for this nice project  :-*

Guest Tarits

The latest info shared to me by my friend is that Five Fingers drama of Jihoon will indeed air in Hongkong/Taiwan beginning March 28 till May 11th. 2013 and will replace Rooftop Prince drama!  What can I say?  He's got a lot of chinese fans too so I am happy that it will give Jihoon the chance to be seen on the small screen by his Chinese Fans and considering that 5F is practically still new or fresh, it gives him more advantage compared to other dramas.  Good news indeed, joyful and happy news for Jihoon and for us!

selasih - yes, I will be doing the project all for the love of Jihoon from me and of course from you and from everyone here.  From all of us - I hope I will get to have a feedback what and how Jihoon will react once he lays his hands on the book with our messages.  That day will come!

Guest selasih

Hope next time Five Fingers  airing in Indonesia too. The korean drama will airing here is Rooftop Prince, beginning March 11th, 2013  ;;)

Guest yanyanjihoon

i'm very much thankful that i came to this forum.. :) seeing him everyday just makes sunday until saturday better! i love ju ji hoon soooo much! <3

Guest Tarits

A friend shared that the movie project of Jihoon is taking time to be announced because the lead actress is still doing another project. The PD probably wish to announce casting when already filled up. Crank will be in April and it is almost sure (?) Soo Films will produce it. Jihoon continues to be silent and I can only guess he is still enjoying his peace and quiet except when he really needs to be seen such as when he attended  the movie premiere of his bff RDHwan.

While speculations are floating here and there about the movie offer of Jihoon  I still wish to see it get in print by official K entertainment or showbiz websites.

yanyanjihoon - thank you for coming to this forum!

Here's an old photo of Jihoon. For want of new photos, I post even old photos of him in the FB global fanpage. He looked so handsome then, he still looks as handsome as today!

857175_548115088553836_1503343253_o.jpg

Guest yanyanjihoon

hi to all hunnies! thank you for all the posts about JJH <3! those posts keep me updated about my eternal crush! hehehe.. and how i envy the hunnies living in korea and japan. from what i've heard and known from Tarits the hunnies from those countries get the most news, goodies and opportunities to see and get to meet JJH, and yes of course, i know because that's where his biggest fanbases are. what am i supposed to do?? i live Dubai, so little news about him circulates here, at times, nothing. :( so i just comfort myself by looking at his pictures from this forum, from Yayi's and Tarit's pages and of course by rewatching him as Jeonha Shin, Seung Ha, and the man whom i love most, the utterly hurt and broken, yet extremely forgiving and loving Yoo Ji Ho. same goes for Kim Jin-Hyeok, Park Du Re, Cheong Nyung and Deok Chil.. hayyy, i could go on talking about him for hours and i would never grow tired of it.. i'm so lucky and i'm so thankful i found you, HUNNIES! i could go on forever blabbing about him and you guys would never dampen my mood! thanks heapssss!!!! I LOVE BEING HERE!!!!and yeah, i'm saving up sooooo hard so that by next year, i could have the chance to go to KOREA!!! see cherry blossoms, eat authentic bulgogi, kimchi, and if i pray harder and be a better person, maybe God will grant my wish and allow me to see JOO JI HOON in person!! even for just a glimpse!! oh God! please!! 
:x :x

Guest Tarits

The international filmfest is Okinawa is soon - 11 days to be exact. I am king says Jihoon. Indeed you are Jihoon.  You are our King!

482781_549412911757387_1897992613_n.jpg

Guest ziera25

Hello members,

thanks for all the write-up and photos, I still think joo ji hoon should do CF''s and kdrama besides movie, to get connected again.

Guest lualm

ziera25 said:

Hello members,

thanks for all the write-up and photos, I still think joo ji hoon should do CF''s and kdrama besides movie, to get connected again.

Guest Tarits

lualm -  I am excited as you and as everyone else about his new project.  I think our boy is still taking things easy to prepare himself again with non-stop filming once the new project begins.   I hope his filming dates if ever won't get in the way of his Bday fanmeet like the last time when his 5F drama had a non-stop filming he appeared on stage fanmeet looking so tired according to my Japanese friends.

Today is white day in Korea.  I wonder if he gave white chocolates to anyone. I really wonder...

580520_549892251709453_103811969_n.jpg

Guest novchime

Hi all,
I saw Goong and became a fan of him.  I have to admit, it was also because he was paired with Eune, and I like them together.  But I have seen episodes of 5F, and the whole of I am King and Antique Bakery and was impressed by his acting.  He is such a versatile actor.  He can play handsome, poor, rich, funny and sad roles.  He can also play in a musical, in a band, in movies and in TV drama's.  I am now a fan not just because of Eune but because of himself.  I would like them to end up together, but I will still like him even if this does not happen.  He is good in his own merits.  I hope he will get a lot of recognition again.  The woman who will end up as his partner is lucky to have him.
Then I thought: how can he get over the ban set by companies like MBC and KBS, which limits his possibilities for other things (eg advertisements, more dramas/movies)?  There must be a way, otherwise it is such a waste of his talent.  Would you know how as fans can we help him get the recognition he deserves?  I am thankful that his company supports and believes in him.  Also thankful that he is still considered in movies like the one being offered to him. Also thankful that there are many fans who continue to support him, even giving up a lot of their time for him.  But are these enough to let him shine again? Or do you think we only have to wait and it will happen in due time?  Or just do our tiny bits and together they will become a big help in the future?  What do you think can be done?

@novchime
i think one of way to bring him back into spotlights is his acts on a high rating dramas, thats why i,ve put a high expectation when he accepted 5F, but yeah you know how its ended, he achieve more in acting department but the drama itself not too good in rating, hope there'll be a chances for him again next time..
judging his presence recently in public, tbh i prefer to see him like right now, he look healthy, radiant and happy with his life... nothing seem bother him :D
although my fangirl heart always misses him and wanting him to be on my screen 24/7, but i choose him to be enjoy with what he's doing, and i'll be glad for him :)

@yanyanjihoon
*waves* sorry i didn't came here a lot, real life and tumblr taking over lately :D but i do dropped by here as much as i could to read anything new about Jihoon :)  

to be honest 5f was a really good drama and he did an awesome acting in it (as did all of the actors). but i think it was too dim and dark for a comeback drama. he need to take one a light comedy/romantic drama. these kinds of drama have more chance to draw  in the audience, if you know what i mean. 

Guest Tarits

There may be some good news to be announced abou Jihoon tomorrow. I am thinking it may be about the announcement of his new project, the movie that was offered to him.  Or could it possibly be a concert or maybe a drama and not the movie or both?

Whichever it is, it sure will make me and you very happy.  Right lualm
I am glad to see more fans posting here.

Good news?  - let it pour to the hunnies!

1701_550498911648787_1862782880_n.jpg

Hello all! 
Thanks for the update. I hope his projects will come flooding back to him soon...whatever happened in the past should be left in the past. I sure would love to see him again soon in something nice and light. He caught my eye in Goong...captivated me in 5F...definitely amazed me in Naked Kitchen.
JJH, fighting!!!

Guest lualm

Hello @novchime 
Thanks for your post and the questions you've raised. Love to have discussions like this. 
Jihoon admittedly suffered a career slump after getting involved in the 2009 scandal. Not a few fans have moved on since then, but some have stayed, as evident on this thread. When he signed up with Keyeast, we were guessing what they could do for him, what project would be his first, and how they're going rebuild his name. I've always believed a drama would the easiest way to reintroduce him, simply because it's free and has the widest reach. For someone who's trying to get back in the good graces of the public, he needs to give his fans free venue to see him, not paid. He was supposed to do The Great Fengshui, but the production had some glitches at that time, so he accepted the movie, I Am King. But it was because of Five Fingers that most of you guys have shown interest in him. Now what can fans, long time and newbies, do for MBC and KBS to lift the ban? Petitions might work, but I don't think we have an overwhelming force to convince these two giants. Besides, they insist on keeping their moral standards high and God knows when they're going to give him that second chance. For the meantime, we're just too grateful that SBS has not joined the wagon and film companies such as Soofilm and Daisy Entertainment have trusted him with film projects. So, why is he still getting movie offers in spite of the not so pleasant history? Because his remaining faithfuls are keeping the flame alive by supporting him and this makes their investment in him feasible. Paid or free, they're always there. I believe KE's reasons for signing him up (while he was still in the service) are his talents, professionalism, versatility and Japan fanbase. They see potential because of his passion as an artist and because his fans (not only Japanese but Koreans and us, the rest of the global fans) keep supporting him. We may not achieve this goal of putting him back on top overnight, but consistency is better than surge. 
I'm hoping aside from Eve of Wedding, he'd do a romcom drama. Maral was right when she said Five Fingers was too dark for a comeback series. (I think they chose this genre to show variety since I am King was a comedy) A romcom can attract bigger audience though I'm not sure if he's ready to get all romantic again with a female co-star. I want him to make girls fall in love with him again and see him in a different light. I want people to reconnect with him and get attached to his character again. We all know he has the capacity to do all these things. Maybe when the time is right, it will happen.