Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Tarits

cherKell - glad to see your post. Yes, the IAKing movie of Jihoon will be an entry in the Okinawa International filmfest next month while it will also premiere in Japan in May a few days before his bday. 
I too had a nice time during our meeting  and next time I will take you to another KBBQ eat all you can place.  BTWay, your numero uno love "Chang Wook" has a lot of new and nice photos. I did not even know he can sing until I read about the play he will be on.

ziera and sophiechoice and all others posting here, thank you.

tinenini - I am also glad to see your post.

goongfan - I guess it is not just us wishing to see Jihoon do a project with our favorite one. I have not given up hope.  See you in the 2 special FB pages for Jihoon and for our fave couple/

special to miss "you know who" ;) , i want her to do a special projects with Jihun, in a drama, better be a romcom and has a very long episodes :D

@lualm
to answer your questions,, you know, maybe deep inside my heart, when i knew Mr. Joo is somewhere near to me and i know i'll have a chance to meet him, maybe my wish will be hoping i dont run into him, but its only because......................... i think i may not be able to control my drooling in front of him T_T

Tarits, thank you for the greet :)

Guest lualm

Hahaha so many Goong fans still want to see Jihun reunite with Eunhye. Nothing's impossible but I've surrendered all my hopes to destiny. In the mean time, let's enjoy seeing him with a variety of partners, such as Shin Se Kyung and Lee Da Hae as @ziera25 has mentioned. Always hoped for Jeon Ji Hyun, but Lee Min Jung, Song Hye Kyo are also my bets. Maybe his partnership with Eunhye is better left this way, immortalized forever. ^:)^
@Tarits eonni , @Cherkell , glad I Am King is participating at the Okinawa Film Festival. I hope those who are banning the film's posters will change their minds and give Jihun and the producers the chance to promote the film well. 
Whooohoo @tinenini girl! we are all Japanese at heart, we are all Marias, too. Hhahahaha! Sigh. I wonder if we really can see Jihun in this lifetime. 
"Yoohooo Keyeast people!!!! Fans from all over the globe are fans, too, ya know... Don't keep him to yourself!!!" -end of rant-
waves at @Goongfan11 @sophiechoice @Ethlenn ! 

Which of the following do you want to be for a day?

Jin-hyuk's mustache in Antique
Oh Seung Ha's tie in Mawang >:)
Lee Shin's bear, Alfred, in Goong
Ji-ho's bicycle in Five Fingers :D
the bathroom curtain in The Naked Kitchen :-B
the bath tub in I Am King @-) :-SS

2_20130301175703_zps40cfdb00.jpg
credit lanlan516

Ubbieeeee!! i also love your "Top Ten Things I would do I were allowed inside Ju Ji Hoon'sfanmeeting place."
i had so much laugh with it! i bet you have the most outrageous and gorgeous hanbok ever! ^^ putting a glue on your palms, i agree to that! weeee.... and of course, it would melt my heart while you're singing Perhaps Love. <3 :-*

as for this: Which of the following do you want to be for a day?as much as i want to be Alfred, today i choose to be Jin-hyuk's mustache in Antique! (i need to have a skin to skin contact with him. hahaha) <3
thank you Hunnies and Tarits for all the updates and Ubbie for the awesome question and answer portion. :Dtake care everyone!!!  >:D<

Guest Tarits

Weende aka  hunnie babe - I love your profile pic and your signature!  For the two, we say "fighting"!  If I hear Jihoon singing perhaps love, I think I will faint! Lol!

Nothing has been confirmed about his next project so we will continue to wait.  But I am sure one day he will just surprise us. 

Hugs to everyone in this thread, those posting, those lurking and those who do not want to have themselves known to the hunnies!

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM
Joo Ji-hoon reunites with Naked Kitchen director

by girlfriday | March 1, 2013 | 

JooJiHoon_LeeJia1.jpg

There’s a new romantic comedy film in the works by director Hong Ji-young of Naked Kitchen, and she’s looking to reunite with Joo Ji-hoon (Five Fingers) for a third time (she also did some work on the script for Antique Bakery). Exciting, since those are the projects of his that I like most.

The new movie is called The Night Before the Wedding, which is great — it’s a very evocative title, and I’m already imagining all sorts of insanity, drama, and potentially life-altering choices on the brink. The casting is still in “considering” stages, as are his possible co-stars: Lee Jia (Me Too, Flower) and idol-actor Taecyeon (Dream High). Trust me, I’m just as confused as you are with the combo. Also, I never put too much stock in Lee Jia casting stories because she’s in consideration for every role ever and never signs on, but for now she’s a maybe.

The movie will be about the loves of eight men and women, which helps explain the not-quite-meshy combo of three actors, but it also makes me a little warier of the project. Sure, Love Actually was cute. But then there was Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve and Garry Marshall has singlehandedly made me hate movies about holidays. I do expect Hong Ji-young to inject the thing with her quirky sensibility, so I’m hoping that it won’t end up the same old throw-every-star-in-the-blender setup, with a dash of rom-com tropes, pureed on super speed.

I can see it being loosely tied together in theme across various characters and many weddings, or having all the characters converge on one wedding’s eve. The latter has more potential destruct-o power (near nuclear), but that also sounds more fun. Can’t wait to see who else joins the cast, so we can get some match-ups going.

The Night Before the Wedding plans to start shooting this spring for a release later this year.

Taecyeon2.jpg

Via Star NewsOhMy NewsHankook Ilbo

Hopefully, we'll hear more about his new/confirmed project soon.That'll be wonderful to see him again on TV.
Thank you for the updates & pictures.Welcome to all newbies.
Enjoy your weekend, hunnies & hunneiwives.

Guest Tarits

Jihoon has not confirmed acceptance of the project.  It is a movie, I am thankful as I may be see it shown in my CGV neighborhood theater.(chance to bug the CGV General Manager again!)  But I wish it is a drama too as it gives him wider and bigger exposure to his fans like us.   A friend seeing my FB post like the one posted by jjsweeter (thank you!) made a quick comment and she said "the actress has not fully regained her reputation in K showbiz so it may not have some good results that may affect the project". This friend who made the comment is aware that my numero uno love is Jihoon and she was just showing concern for him and for me because of the "story" of behind the  Lee Jia. So I told my friend, I'd just be waiting with excitement if Jihoon accepts it, who the leading lady will be. if Jihoon rejects  this project or let it pass, it may be that he prefers to sing with his band after that draining 5Finger drama he did.  Nothing wrong Jihoon - whatever you decide to do, the hunnies are behind you.

Thanks to moonlight drop for this very nice photo of Jihoon in Bali:

830462_544022272296451_88805958_o.jpg

Guest glitter1430276383

I rewatched Goong recently, and fell in love with JJH all over again.Thank goodness there's this thread which allowed me to see what he's been up to :D

Guest Goongfan11

I'm so excited to hear that Ji Hoon may be doing a movie.  I would love to see him in any project because he always does an awesome job in all his works.  Loved him in dramas, movies and singing in his band.  He's so talented and it doesn't hurt that he's so good looking too.  Where do people get their info.  I need to find the websites, but then again, all I have to do is go to this Soompi thread.  Hehehehe.  Keep up with all the news on the one and only Ji Hoon!  Fighting! :x

Guest yanyanjihoon

i loved him since his Goong days, i love him more now as Yoo Ji Ho! oppa, you will be my forever LOVE!!

Guest Tarits

Goongfan - the offered project to him my dear is a movie, not a drama.  Nevertheless, as long as he will accept a project, whether it is a movie or drama is fine with us, right?   I see more names coming out, first time or not, thank you - glitter, ethlenn, yanyanjihoon for posting! Welcome back to "home" hunnies!

Yes, I would love to see Jihoon in a rom-com and see him smiling again!

553156_544310375600974_756022988_n.jpg

Guest lualm

credit AMY19820516@youtube
Jihoon attending the VIP premiere of Nobody's Daughter Haewon, with Antique PD Min Gyu-dong!
I don't know why I get excited with each project rumored to be offered to him, except maybe for musicals (because I won't get to see these plays at all). But since PD Hong Ji-young will be directing The Night Before the Wedding, (could Soo Film be the one producing this?) chances are high he will accept. I'm also guessing the one going to play his fiancee is not an A-lister actress. :)

Guest Tarits

The guess and the exciting wait if Jihoon will accept the movie project and who will be his bride to be is in this picture drawing courtesy of f4 mom. The man's face should be Jihoon's face but I could not do it.  So I am just content with this one:

421462_544896788875666_1153341528_n.jpg

To all the members of the Global Fans Club of Jihoon :  I have a special project where you can participate  Please go to my fb and read. Thank you hunnies/hyoonies!

Guest selasih

lualm

said:

Which of the following do you want to be for a day?

Jin-hyuk's mustache in Antique
Oh Seung Ha's tie in Mawang >:)
Lee Shin's bear, Alfred, in Goong
Ji-ho's bicycle in Five Fingers :D
the bathroom curtain in The Naked Kitchen :-B
the bath tub in I Am King @-) :-SS

Guest Tarits

This pretty girl is reported to be casted in the drama offered to Jihoon:

559819_546335032065175_469959813_n.jpg

To answer the question of selasih, I  would choose to be Alfred who sees and knows and feels and gets to be talked to and hugged and held by Jihoon and even shares a couch or a bed with him.   Goong is my ultimate drama and is in a class all its own above all other dramas in my drama book.

A friend sent me an email that she read Jihoon's 5F drama will air in Hongkong!  If true, this will be another feat that Jihoon will have in his showbiz history. My friend is chinese and she said Jihoon has lots of fans in Hongkong.  I certainly believe so. Let us see if the report she read is accurate.

Guest ziera25

Hello members,

@Tarits, I have seen the above actress in kdrama before but I can't remember the title.

If there are 8 or 10 couples ?, I think he might as well chose a kdrama instead.

Just answer for Lualm question. I prefer Ji Hoon tie on Mawang... Nothing better for me than he's as Seung Ha...

Actually I just watch Ji Ho again for the second time (5F) in one month... and already crazy over of him. Hahahahaha.....

For new movie, I'm not excited. I don't really know, but I want him back to drama again and again... and my pray is with Chae Won... hohoho... (Another crazy mind)

Guest lualm

the girl in @Tarits Eonni's post is Lee Yeon Hee, who's reportedly joining Ju Ji Hoon and 2PM Taecyeon in The Night Before The Wedding. Hope they confirm the cast real soon! Can't wait to see the complete list! If it's true she's joining the cast, (not sure if she's playing Jihoon's fiancee) I'd be happy because she's quite popular especially among the young audience.
To all Soompi Ju Ji Hoon fans, @Tarits is making a birthday project for our dear boy. 
Please write a short message up to five sentences (maximum), include your name or nickname and your country, and send it to her via PM. Deadline is on March 31. She will compile the messages and bind the pages into a book and send it to Jihoon. 
Please do participate if you want to reach out to Ju Ji Hoon and let him feel special on his birthday!