Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Wow.. so hard to search news from Baidu. Been there for hours now. Again I have to say this is only speculation from Baidu fans. JJH went to Bali with his friend, Jinu. And after the trip, the Baidu fans found some photos in JJH's good friend's cyworld (Jinu). They believed the items in both pix belong to be YEH's. They said YEH was using the pink Moto V3 at the airport and sunglasses to the Bali shoot (for magazine).

The first 2 photos were in Jinu's cyworld. The others photos are evidence to show they own those things.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...13285231995.jpg pinkmoto.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...8139-2gfdgd.jpg

Baidu fans said JJH & YEH must have met in Bali or else how did Jinu managed to shoot YEH's personal stuff....Hee hee :)

jamieyn!! ^_^ thanks for sharing this one!

and for those who welcomed me last time, gomawoyo! :blush:

Guest momo08

Wow.. so hard to search news from Baidu. Been there for hours now. Again I have to say this is only speculation from Baidu fans. JJH went to Bali with his friend, Jinu. And after the trip, the Baidu fans found some photos in JJH's good friend's cyworld (Jinu). They believed the items in both pix belong to be YEH's. They said YEH was using the pink Moto V3 at the airport and sunglasses to the Bali shoot (for magazine).

The first 2 photos were in Jinu's cyworld. The others photos are evidence to show they own those things.

Baidu fans said JJH & YEH must have met in Bali or else how did Jinu managed to shoot YEH's personal stuff....Hee hee :)

interesting!!! :D good job on the investigation jamieyn! your post drew a smile a my face...i look so silly smiling at the screen AT WORK..hahah

off topic: KOREA WON 2-1 AGAINST TOGO this morning!! :D woohooo... even though you guys dont like football..we still have to support them..KOREA & JAPAN are the only 2 asian teams...so CHEERS :sweatingbullets:

JJH & jinu's look more like a working relationship instead

jinu does work for SINGLES mag and casting for the fashion shows, including Michiko's fashion show which YEH was a part of. They would hv known each other at one point in time, maybe way before. who knows?

so jinu was probably in bali working with YEH and/or JJH on that bali shoot.

it could hv been both, either or neither.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...yn/pinkmoto.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...8139-2gfdgd.jpg

Thanks JAMIEYN for the info...this piece is sure a major bubble maker...do you have pics of YEH with the sunglasses and phone??? but its ok...i mean the blue case (or whatever it is) is solid evidence enough....BEATS the hell out of KJK's stupid shirt nonsense...hurhurhur....Its a really unique looking case i must say...not something just 'anyone' will buy, so its highly unlikely both of them possess the same thing right???

Looks like quite a lot of Malaysian GOONGERS yeah?? ALLY, GRACE, JAMIE who else??? we could do some drama swapping yah noe?? ...among my friends, i'm considered a freak...its quite abnormal to obsess over a K-drama which has not hit the TV screen....so its cool to noe i'm actually not such a freak after all..

YEH has a new drama??? cool...whose the male lead??? hopefully someone tall....seeing her with a small guy irks me...she's actually quite tall right??? (seems like it in legend of seven cutter)

CHELI you guys are sure pervie....watching the HOT KISS??? again and again....and JOLIE doing facial analysis...

Here's another analysis on KISSES...this time on the street kiss....i think that one's quite real too...remember in the BTS??? they were like walking into the street with hoardes of ppl around them...obviously the camera was far away and they i believe had no lines to speak while filming that...i believe the part when YEH, oopps CG asked SHIN...how much do u love me blablabla ... that scripted part was probably recorded later or before (i dunno) and was inserted into the video later on....definitely not a on the spot life take....

So that means....when they were filming the street kiss...it was probably a..."hey lets go into the crowd and kiss kinda thing....and then oopss we got toooo 'INTO' it....Omo, everyone is staring!!"....and quickly both of them looks around...and run off in embarrasment...LOL....

I mean why would they run off??? they are professional artists right??? its totally alright to kiss like that if ure supposed to do it right...so whats up with the embarrasment and running off like that???

Unless..............(go figure)

for lovers who love to display their affection publicly by smooching or even frenching in crowded places, would they feel embarrassed?

i don't think so. so wats the speculation of their running away in embarrassment?

actors are human too and being professional doesn't mean they won't or cannot feel embarrassed for doing a kiss in such public area.

Guest mizzlinhie

Jayme, thanks you so much for sharing your speculation :P it made my day, I kept on smiling all morning haha~ feel so happy right now :D I love bubbles so much!! Please keep sharing bubbles to us if you have more :) Many of us are dying for these bubbles hihi... :lol:

*wave* HEY BB GIRLS!! :blush:

By the way BB girls, any news about our oppa lately? it been so quiet. I wonder what oppa has been doing since unnie is going to film a new kbs drama in July. So what will oppa be doing? any new short drama or movie? :sweatingbullets: I was hoping to see him more. :rolleyes:

Guest jnccrs

BEATS the hell out of KJK's stupid shirt nonsense...hurhurhur....Its a really unique looking case i must say...not something just 'anyone' will buy, so its highly unlikely both of them possess the same thing right???

Did you really have to add this remark? Was that really neccesary? What makes you think that your guy's bubbles isn't just some stupid nonsense either? Arent't bubbles just supposed to be speculations? Only Yeh knows the truth and all these speculations and investigations on our part can really mean nothing on either party.

like JJH but sometimes some of his fans can be extremly scary.

Guest mellon

BEATS the hell out of KJK's stupid shirt nonsense...hurhurhur....Its a really unique looking case i must say...not something just 'anyone' will buy, so its highly unlikely both of them possess the same thing right???

I took exception of the phrase stupid shirt nonsense. Stupid? :vicx::phew: Hahaaaaaaaaa...

Interesting, but how do you know that the speculation is stupid ;):vicx: ? Just because you like JJH with YEH, don't go bashing other people's speculations... Sorry, but I can also turn around and say that yours is stupid instead. The street runs both ways...

Guest momo08

omg...so much tension in the air.....heck..this is exactly why i didn't dare posting in the other forums..we're in oppa's thread, we support him and unnie with all our heart...just one """""bad""""" word slips out and it's the end of the world...tomatoes thrown our way...there is no possibility for WORLD PEACE nowadays is there?

Guest mizzlinhie

omg...so much tension in the air.....heck..this is exactly why i didn't dare posting in the other forums..we're in oppa's thread, we support him and unnie with all our heart...just one """""bad""""" word slips out and it's the end of the world...tomatoes thrown our way...there is no possibility for WORLD PEACE nowadays is there?

it ok momo08, don't take it too seriously, it would just hurts yourself. So just ignore it if you don't want to read it or you think those harsh words will hurt you :) I tend to ignores some of them now...I don't bother to read it, since its useless to me anyway. Take it easy momo and you won't feel the pressures anymore, post whatever you want here, we'll support you :lol: We love oppa and unnie, so we'll always have hopes for them. And if they're not dating or whatever its, i know it's a big matter for us, and it will be hard for us to accept this, but what can we do if they're just friends? But I enjoyed reading the fans speculations eventho I know some of them might not be true, becuz those speculations just keep my hopes alive everyday :). Actually right now, no one really know what's the story behind it, so just enjoy making bubbles and don't lose hopes. Speculations and bubbles are made to keep our hopes alive and bring a smile to us. No one really knows how they feel about each others right? Only they would know. :) But maybe one day, our wishes will come true... :blush:

love this part, seeing oppa cried makes me cried too :tears:

21.jpg

46.jpg

54.jpg

haha i love this part too, they're so kute :sweatingbullets:

171.jpg

credit Baidu

Guest wagws

BEATS the hell out of KJK's stupid shirt nonsense...hurhurhur....

Did you really have to add this remark? Was that really neccesary? What makes you think that your guy's bubbles isn't just some stupid nonsense either? Arent't bubbles just supposed to be speculations? Only Yeh knows the truth and all these speculations and investigations on our part can really mean nothing on either party.

like JJH but sometimes some of his fans can be extremly scary.

I took exception of the phrase stupid shirt nonsense. Stupid? :vicx::phew: Hahaaaaaaaaa...

Interesting, but how do you know that the speculation is stupid ;):vicx: ? Just because you like JJH with YEH, don't go bashing other people's speculations... Sorry, but I can also turn around and say that yours is stupid instead. The street runs both ways...

It is called mutual respect. if we don't say anything about your specs., then don't say anything about ours...

By the way, if anyone is interested in the proof behind the "stupid shirt nonsense", pm mellon, jnccrs, mikki, or me.

P.S: We don't want to start a war here.

Guest cheli001

pennyloo, i think they ran away coz they were indeed embarrased. Just imagine all those ppl staring at you... I'm sure if you were in their position u would also feel embarrased. even just a bit. hehe i know i would :blush: look i'm blushing just talkin' abt it. hihihi :P

and wow,you also make analysis? haha :lol:

momo08, i will use ally's slogan WORLD PEACE. haha.

let's all enjoy jaimeyn's bubble. she really did a good job looking for that bubble.

ally, i never said the "WHIB IDEA" came from you.... :P but if i offended you... sorry.. you know i love peace just like you love it.

linhie, haha i liked ur "tadaaa" thing. hehe :D

It is called mutual respect. if we don't say anything about your specs., then don't say anything about ours...

By the way, if anyone is interested in the proof behind the "stupid shirt nonsense", pm mellon, jnccrs, mikki, or me.

P.S: We don't want to start a war here.

would you mind posting it here? :lol:

pls check my PM :P

Guest mizzlinhie

haha~ thanks cheli for liking my "tadaaa" :P I'll use it more often.

Some pics of Joo Ji Hoon oppa, i don't know if anyone post this yet but I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Esquire_200508_04.jpg

Esquire_200508_05.jpg

credit Baidu

sorry size is a bit big haha~ :lol:

thank for sharing, he always look good hahah ~ :lol:

btw guys!! PLEASE SIGN PETITION!! Let try our best to do whatever we can to bring JJH oppa and YEH unnie back for Goong 2 !! :)

heehee.. I already sign the petition... feel more comfortable here as compare in YEH thread.. seem like some of the fans there get very agitated over the petition :angry:

Way to go JJH & YEH :wub:

Guest gracecherry

jamieyn > whohooo, thanks for your bubble, just like MOMO, it had a wide smile on my face while i was staring at the computer, lol, ehhee, though its just a bubble and we are never certain but.... it does give some room of possibility to it.lol

penny > oh, although they are professionals...i stil think that kissing that passionately in such a big crowd do make them feel embarassed ,somehow ^_^ , but the thing is filming the scene that naturally even in the midst of so many ppl, that....may...*ahem* need some true emotions....^_^ jus wat i think. oh u r not abnormal, becoz i have good net frens who are willing to send me dramas from overseas after they DL from the net,i get to watched these brand new k dramas wic are not even broadcasted locally. ehehe, and i get so into it, i often need spazzz session too ..haha.

momo > hi hi, hmm...hope you could try to be comfortable in here....just like mizzlinhie said. dont take it to heart...*comforts* okies.

mizzlinhie > thx for those picturess...your 'tadaa' really did a good presenation effect of those lovely pictures .kakaaka...

cheli > yea yea bout the street kiss, i m pretty sure they are awkward and embarassed after it ended, coz even me as a viewer.... i m alredy all blushing lol.

ally > ahh....now i see the importance of your slogan 'world peace', and "quote : kissing in a fishing tank", whahaah, that got me laughing badly...very appropriate description indeed ...

lualm > ommo,i was worried when i read what u said too...that YEH is involved with another drama ....but, lets just cross our fingers and hope that, she is taking on simultaneous roles.^_^

bellaangel > oh really? so oori ji hoon oppa loves taking pics? hmm, thats really admirable, i have a soft spot for ppl who can take special photos ,like how photographers could capture the unique angle of a person or scenery etc....