Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

How would Ga In feel about JeA doing skinship with her boyfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loao8Mv8JdE

Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In and JeA appeared on JTBC's 19+ talk show, 'Witch Hunt,' on November 13 - so you know it's going to be a good episode.

In a corner where they discussed different troublesome situations, the MCs asked Ga In a hypothetical question, "If you guys went on a trip together and JeA asked Ga In's boyfriend if he could give her an arm pillow, how would you feel?"  Ga In replied, "If it's JeA, I think it'd be okay," surprising everybody.  Currently, she is known to be dating actor Joo Ji Hoon.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Actor Joo Ji-Hoon, film with Jeong Woo-Seong and Hwang Jeong-Min and participates at the script reading of 'Asura'

16170_1.jpg

The script reading of film 'Asura' was released.

CJ Entertainment released the script reading photo of 'Asura' through its official Facebook on November 13th.

In the released photo, there are actors Jeong Woo-Seong, Hwang Jeong-Min, Joo Ji-Hoon, Jeong Man-Sik, Gwak Do-Won and more and director Kim Seong-Soo to show full aura.

At the script reading photo released through film 'Asura,' within senior actor Jeong Woo-Seong, Hwang Jeong-Min, Gwak Do-Won and more, Joo Ji-Hoon also shows off strong charisma.

Meantime, film 'Asura' is a story of bad guys fighting in hell-like world. [Photo=CJ Entertainment official Facebook]

source : Innolife.co.kr

• Like 1

Hi @willenette  not much new updates. i guess he still in filming Asura.

Lets enjoy another nice pictures of him... :phew:

btw @willenette, can we do resize image? i'm not familiar with it yet after soompi did some changes.

Hi mabelle, ye, so silent here.....it's deafening. I hope we could get to see some stills from the movie soon. Thanks for sharing the picture. JJH looks so fine. NICE. Sorry, dear can't help you out about re-sizing an image since I still haven't done it yet here. :P

• Like 1

I Hope Ji Hun ssi can get nominated & win..

Who Will Win The Grand Prize At The SBS Drama Awards?

The SBS Drama Awards is an awards ceremony presented annually by the Seoul Broadcasting System. The awards have been presented for over 20 years and honor the best performances in dramas produced by the network.

This year there are quite a few excellent dramas to choose from. So, who will win the Grand Prize or Daesang at the awards ceremony on December 31?

excerpt

"Mask" was a melodrama about a tortured man whose delusions were induced by his power-scheming family. He marries a woman who has a secret but even after he learns that secret decides to protect her. The drama starred Joo Ji Hoon, Soo Ae, Yoo In Young, and Yun Jung Hoon.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/108461/20151204/who-will-win-the-grand-prize-at-the-sbs-drama-awards.htm

On 12/7/2015 at 9:56 AM, mabelle147 said:

I Hope Ji Hun ssi can get nominated & win..

Who Will Win The Grand Prize At The SBS Drama Awards?

The SBS Drama Awards is an awards ceremony presented annually by the Seoul Broadcasting System. The awards have been presented for over 20 years and honor the best performances in dramas produced by the network.

This year there are quite a few excellent dramas to choose from. So, who will win the Grand Prize or Daesang at the awards ceremony on December 31?

excerpt

"Mask" was a melodrama about a tortured man whose delusions were induced by his power-scheming family. He marries a woman who has a secret but even after he learns that secret decides to protect her. The drama starred Joo Ji Hoon, Soo Ae, Yoo In Young, and Yun Jung Hoon.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/108461/20151204/who-will-win-the-grand-prize-at-the-sbs-drama-awards.htm

Hi mabelle, thanks for sharing this. You can vote on SBS website after signing up :Official website : http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000005903

Vote for best couple here

You can sign up here : https://member.sbs.co.kr/member/joinAgree.do

Note : vote for actors will open soon.

photo661796.jpg

Wed-Thu dramas

"Mask", "The Girl Who Sees Smells", "The Village: Achiara's Secret", "Yong Pal", "Hyde, Jekyll and I"

Best Couple

Vote for best couple on SBS website

Yoo Ah-inSin Se-kyeong ("Six Flying Dragons")
Kim Tae-heeJoo Won ("Yong Pal")
Lee JoonKo Ah-seong ("Heard It Through the Grapevine")
Yoo Joon-sangYoo Ho-jeong ("Heard It Through the Grapevine")
Hyung SikLim Ji-yeon ("High Society")
Seong JoonUEE ("High Society")
Ji Jin-heeKim Hyeon-joo ("I Have a Lover")
Kim Rae-wonKim Ah-joong ("Punch - Drama")
Joo Ji-hoonSoo-ae ("Mask")
Lee Jin-wookHa Ji-won ("The Time I Loved You")
"Hyeon Bin" ♥ Han Ji-min ("Hyde, Jekyll and I")
Park Yoo-chunSin Se-kyeong ("The Girl Who Sees Smells")

Source : program.sbs.co.kr/dyn...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1