Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

@erminda2671 - The Love confession in front of the Court was daebak! And again, Jihoon proved himself as a great kisser, Lol! He didn't disappoint viewers who patiently waiting for this scene:D what next for MinSuk couple?!:lol:

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201507171637267746662_1

Hi Malika, thanks for sharing the photos & the link. The drama is currently in solo lead.  According to Nielsen Korea, last night' s EP recorded 12.4% which is 0.2% higher than the previous episode. :D

"Mask" Joo Ji-hoon recovers memory of Soo-ae's death

photo616247.jpg

Joo Ji-hoon remembered his sister Yoo In-yeong's murder.

On the eighteenth episode of the SBS drama "Mask", Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon) remembered how Seo Eun-ha (Soo-ae) really died.

Byeon Ji-sook (Soo-ae) found out that her mother Kang Ok-soon (Yang Mi-kyeong) failed to receive a liver transplant and died because of Choi Mi-yeon (Yoo In-yeong). Byeon Ji-sook almost fell into the pool while confronting Choi Mi-yeong about this.

Unlike the past when Choi Mi-yeon let Seo Eun-ha fall into the pool and die, this time she caught Byeon Ji-sook's arm and kept her from falling.

Choi Min-woo saw that happen and recalled Seo Eun-ha's death. Choi Min-woo had lost his memory because of the spiked wine he drank. He recalled his sister pushing Seo Eun-ha into the pool and killing her. He was appalled to find out that his sister was the killer.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest erminda2671

I'm suddenly saddened to hear that Mask will end so soooon with only two episodes left,hoping that it could be extended a little bit longer,please!

I'm suddenly saddened to hear that Mask will end so soooon with only two episodes left,hoping that it could be extended a little bit longer,please!

I hope so:( If this show end i can't see him for two times in a week again hehe...Well, let's just remember his face with our fingers?!, Lol!

202431_l.jpg

Edited by malika82

Netizens discuss the most shocking dating scandals between idols

Netizens discuss the most shocking dating scandals between idols and celebrities.

The past couple years have been full of dating scandals between idols and celebrities. Either admitted, denied, broken up or rumored to be fake relationships for noise marketing, many witnesses and media such as Dispatch have released photos and witness testimonials. Out of all of the dating scandals that were admitted by both parties, netizens discuss the most shocking couples. Let us know which couple is the most shocking!

Originally titled “What Is The Most Shocking Idol Scandals?” here is the direct translation of the post and discussion below.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Joon Ji Hoon & Browned Eyed Girls Gain

Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 10.42.06 PM

source : koreaboo

"Mask" Joo Ji-hoon finds the missing Soo-ae and warmly embraces her

photo618873.jpg

In the 19th episode of SBS' Wednesday-Thursday drama which aired on July 29th (written by Choi Ho-cheol; directed by Boo Seong-cheol), Choi Min-Woo (Joo Ji-hoon) finds the missing Byeon Ji-Sook (Soo-ae) and warmly embraces her.

Choi Min-Woo had been framed for her murder by Min Seok-Hoon (Yeon Jeong-hoon) even though he saved Byeon Ji-Sook from a burning vacation home. Min Seok-Hoon attempted to murder her in secret while Choi Min-Woo was unconscious. Choi Mi-Yeon (Yoo In-yeong) after discovering her husband's plan, whisked Byeon Ji-Sook away before he could do anything. Choi Mi-Yeon tries to smuggle Byeon Ji-Sook away to Australia but Byeon Ji-Sook had found out about the framing.

She refused to leave and escaped to call Choi Min-Woo. Even though she couldn't talk to him on the phone because she had to flee, he heard she was still alive by the voices he overheard saying, "Get her!" Just prior to getting arrested, Choi Min-Woo flees and heads towards the location where she called from and eventually reunites with Byeon Ji-Sook. He embraces her.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• Like 1

I'm so glad he chose MASK and got his career hot on track again this year!  The Treacherous isn't everyone type of movie, it does moderately well consider its genre. But the best is that he got good reviews for his acting.

Looking forward to his future projects!  I'm assuming it's a movie next?  Hope it's not something like The Treacherous genre, I only scroll though for his scenes. Oh, his scenes aren't really graphic ... nice richard simmons by the way. 

I prefer Antique Bakery, Naked Kitchen type of movies. 

Still in love with Choi Min Woo......... !!! 

• Like 3

Guest erminda2671

I agree with you apdy, Jihoon should be choosy and wise enough in doing some projects for he's already there, i mean he'd made himself a hallyu star, nice projects like Mask proved his worth. He should just maintain it, cant wait for his other work of art,though i'm not happy that episode 20 of Mask would be release here in our country,huhuhu.Jihoon dont make us wait for too long to see you again on screen. Stay healthy and happy. God bless you always!

"Mask" Soo-ae - Joo Ji-hoon get a happy ending with a daughter and a home together

photo619176.jpg

The feeling of something stuck down one's windpipes is now gone. The SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama "Mask" which received complaints from its fans because its slow pace, has now ended with refreshing turn of events.

In its final episode broadcasted on the 30th, "Mask" shows Byeon Ji-Sook (Soo-ae) and Choi Min-Woo (Joo Ji-hoon) finally getting some payback after being punching bags for the whole time. Byeon Ji-Sook, who was imprisoned on charges that she pretended to be someone else, continued to grow her love by exchanging letters with Choi Min-Woo. After she is released 4 years later, she opens the restaurant which was her mother's dream and made a home with Choi Min-Woo. She also gave birth to a daughter.

The person who got a sad end was Choi Mi-Yeon (Yoo In-yeong) as she committed suicide after being abandoned by Min Seok-Hoon, the man she loved. While she had confessed all of his illicit deeds to Choi Mi-Yeon and is shown leaving with him, he just ends up hearting her more. She committed suicide. Min Seok-Hoon, later looks her up after feeling remorse, but it is too late. In the last scene of the show, he is shown referring to the photo of her as "someone I'm going to go meet soon" foreshadowing the fact that he will be choosing the same end as her.

"Mask" claimed to be a passionate melodrama which shows the true meaning of life and love through a woman who hides behind a mask pretending to be someone else and a man who loves that woman unconditionally. However, the show was really a mystery drama feeding of the viewers' need to know who really killed Seo Eun-Ha (Soo-ae), why Min Seok-Hoon (Yeon Jeong-hoon) harasses poor Choi Min-Woo so, and whether Choi Mi-Yeon (Yoo In-yeong) is just evil or a poor woman so thirsty for affection.

Until the final episode, the pace of the show was stuffy as the protagonists just took all the abuse without any agency. In the 19th episode which aired on the 29th, ill fortune still reigned supreme over Choi Min-Woo and Byeon Ji-Sook while Min Seok-Hoon totally spiraled out of control.

However, the final episode was different. At a press event, Min Seok-Hoon revealed Min Seok-Hoon to be the culprit behind all. He said that he was framed. Byeon Ji-Sook also appeared. She confessed everything she went through living as Seo Eun-Ha in front of the press and pointed at Min Seok-Hoon as the mastermind behind it all.

So, at the end, the wicked got what was waiting for them and the two protagonists got a well-deserved happy ending.

As the follow up to "Mask", "Yong-pal-yi" starring Kim Tae-hee will be broadcasted starting on the 5th.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

• Like 1

I agree with you apdy, Jihoon should be choosy and wise enough in doing some projects for he's already there, i mean he'd made himself a hallyu star, nice projects like Mask proved his worth. He should just maintain it, cant wait for his other work of art,though i'm not happy that episode 20 of Mask would be release here in our country,huhuhu.Jihoon dont make us wait for too long to see you again on screen. Stay healthy and happy. God bless you always!

Hi erminda, talking about "Mask", the drama did a much better ratings with a 13.6% record last night. :P

• Like 1

Hi erminda, talking about "Mask", the drama did a much better ratings with a 13.6% record last night. :P

@willenette and All,

am soo glad that the ratings were high and stable. it was like washing the bad experience of MTT, IMO. hehehe...

happy!

agree with @apdy, in most of his/her comments (hello @apdy ...  :)) about the Mask, about the Treacherous :sweatingbullets:, and preference of Jihun next projects.

Jihun ssi, the Mask success proves something. please keep it up in this track! B). am Proud of you!

waves to @erminda2671, @sophie

btw @malika82, you changed your avatar after these years! hehe.....

LETS HAVE PARTY, CHINGUS !!  :w00t:

the GIF, @malika82.... brrrr.....:phew:1437759955-4092335264.gif

• Like 1

@willenette and All,

am soo glad that the ratings were high and stable. it was like washing the bad experience of MTT, IMO. hehehe...

happy!

agree with @apdy, in most of his/her comments (hello @apdy ...  :)) about the Mask, about the Treacherous :sweatingbullets:, and preference of Jihun next projects.

Jihun ssi, the Mask success proves something. please keep it up in this track! B). am Proud of you!

Hi mabelle, ye, the ratings were safe but I hope it would still increase as the EP progresses so it would become strong.

:P

Im Ji Yeon Chooses Her Ideal Type Among Her Previous Male Co-Stars

Im Ji Yeon Chooses Her Ideal Type Among Her Previous Male Co-Stars

Actress Im Ji Yeon revealed her ideal type among the male actors she has worked with so far.

The August 2 broadcast of entertainment news show “Section TV” had an interview with the rising star.

When she was asked to pick her ideal type among the male co-stars she has worked with so far, Im Ji Yeon said, “I like Joo Ji Hoon, because he has a playful but masculine side to him.” When the reporter said that he was already taken, she jokingly said, “I know, unfortunately.”

The “High Society” actress was also asked about who she would like to work with in the future. She picked actor Lee Jung Jae as someone she would want to work with, adding, “I saw him at an awards ceremony. He was charming even from afar, I was smitten.”

Source: (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

Hello HunNies...The Mask end and we should say good bye to CMW :( I'm on denial syndrome now. Hopping that i still can see Jihoon twice again every week....

Image 3Image 11438510534-3432468228.jpg?v=1438510563

1438510534-3383332951.jpg?v=14385105631438510533-2369864114.jpg?v=1438510563

1438436801-2962216911.jpg?v=14384368301438436802-1643755518.jpg?v=1438436830

1438436802-4255429223.jpg?v=1438436830

1438436803-798756411.jpg?v=1438436830

Credit to owner

Edited by malika82
  • Like 1

Guest erminda2671

I  hope it wont take too long for us to see Junnies again, if he wont be offended  i hope he would be active in some of his media account like ig and facebook to lessen our loneliness i hope it wouldnt be much of a burden to you Junnies

20150708_mask_2.png?resize=660%2C400

28 Interview Questions That Joo Ji Hoon Answered Regarding His ‘Mask’, Ga In And Others

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/exclusive/28-interview-questions-that-joo-ji-hoon-answered-regarding-his-mask-ga-in-and-others/

@willenette and All,

happy!

waves to @erminda2671, @sophie

btw @malika82, you changed your avatar after these years! hehe.....

LETS HAVE PARTY, CHINGUS !!  :w00t:

the GIF, @malika82.... brrrr.....:phew:

I agree with all of your coments :wub: @apdy - hello there?!:D

@mabelle147 - Yup, finally i change my profile pic hehehe...I lost my bet in Mask soompi forum. I chose EH as JS's twin sister. But in the end of episode we can know about their relationship. They just doppelganger (LoL!).

Seems that i have to search another jihun's pic after a week hahaha...

Edited by malika82
  • Like 1