Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

I watched five fingers and he's a pianist there a good one indeed i guess he learned how to play  the violin in preparation for this project

Hi @willenete as i know Jihoon can play piano and guitar. Agree with @erminda2671 - hello there...I tought Jihoon learn to play violin for his drama :D

Credit to owner

Edited by malika82
  • Like 1

Guest chibinguyen

malika82 hello dear   :rolleyes: They are really cute as couple in 'Mask. I love her shoes too, they very nice...

Edited by chibinguyen

Guest chibinguyen

Joo Ji Hoon Shows His Broad Shoulders In ‘Mask’

RPrk0cn.jpg

The broad shoulders of Joo Ji Hoon in SBS ‘Mask’ has become a hot issue.

Joo Ji Hoon plays the role of a rich man who is hard on the outside but soft on the inside. On the recent episode, he wore a blue sweater which the shape of his broad shoulders was clearly shown, raising the attention of the female audience. 

On episode 7, disregard of his own sadness, Joo Ji Hoon tried his best to protect Soo Ae, presenting a sorrowful scene. His sincere love to Soo Ae captured the hearts of the audience who showed sympathy to the character. 

The producing team revealed, “Joo Ji Hoon’s outstanding appearance, his gaze and his expressiveness with his own interpretation of the script captivated the female audience. On the upcoming episodes, he will try to overcome his trauma and devote himself to Soo Ae.”

Cr: BNT News

Guest erminda2671

Been following Mask but the other episodes are still not available in our country i still have  to wait though

malika82 hello dear   :rolleyes: They are really cute as couple in 'Mask. I love her shoes too, they very nice...

Hi, ye, they are indeed! I read here that Soo Ae & Joo Ji Hoon are unable to look at each other for a bit after the kissing scene  from the latest June 17 episode of the show especially Soo Ae, who ends up burying her face in her hands. :P

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon Are Unable to Meet Eyes After Kiss Scene in “Mask”

soo ae joo ji hoon mask 2

Watch the making clip as well as the drama scene below:

(*** In the video you could see her repeatedly squeezes Joo Ji Hoon’s arm - hahaha ) :P

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

He looks very handsome with new hairstyle

Hi, actually, I love his hair in the drama.....I'm trying to watch this drama but unfortunately sometimes not continuously since I lacked time. But, I would surely wait & buy its DVD copy once it's available in the market after its airing in Korea. :P

• Like 1