Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

ELLE July:

TRUST MYSELF speak very smooth, very moment it sound frivolous, but chew it very clear. Ji Hoon is very clearly express their ideas, it is because he knows his own way to go. Perhaps because of his own mind very clear.

BqlAXroCQAE2NYA.jpg large

Bqk6wMpCUAAnpqw.jpg large

1403268407-3897915816.jpg

Bqk37cxCEAAfdDi.jpg large

1403273391-3571269194.jpg

Photo by Gung7

Guest novchime

Hello Chingus,

Thank you , thank you, thank you for all the goodies!!!!!!   Lots of promotional events.  I hope JiHoon a lot of success !!!!

I am so happy now.  I just watched Mantra - the Chinese movie through the link that Malika82 gave.  Very, very nice !!!!  It was not really horror !   Very, very proud of JiHoon !!!!  (he, he, you can sense my emotions through the superlatives I use).  I recommend it to everybody, especially Mabelle and the others who could not take "horror" films.  I think this was the first Chinese film I watched and I am impressed by the story, and also by the actors.

O JiHoon, good that you try different kinds of roles.  You are really an actor and you are GOOD!!!

I am becoming spoiled.... does anyone have a link of the Marriage Blue??  I only saw small parts of it from the link given by one of you.  Please, please... I will truly be grateful, just like to Malika82 for the link to Mantra.

Take care you lovely Hunnies....

By the way, JiHoon looked really good in Mantra !!!  No wonder the two sisters fought for his affection !

class="content-title"Actor Ji Sung Is Embarrassed On Having Made a Prejudice Against Joo Ji Hoon

Actor Ji Sung Is Embarrassed On Having Made a Prejudice Against Joo Ji Hoon

Actor Ji Sung talked about how he embarrassed himself when he realized that the prejudice he had made of fellow onscreen actor Joo Ji Hoon was totally wrong.

During the press conference for their upcoming movie “Confessions” that took place on June 25, actors Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Sung and Joo Ji Hoon talked freely about their first impressions of each other as well as on their characters and movie to the reporters.

Ji Sung said, “I thought that Joo  Ji Hoon was going to be arrogant. His face is very strong-looking and even though he is younger than me, he is so tall so I felt like him watching down at me was kind of arrogant. But when I met him and got ready to work, he made me feel embarrassed because he was so ready and worked so hard.” 

He continued, “From the beginning, I thought that I could be a disturbance to these two actors. So I thought to myself that I should prepare more and approach them with more honesty.”

credit : soompi news

Hello Hunnies in the house..

Hi.. how are you?

@malika82, thanks alot for sharing Mantra & trailer Running Man.
have you watch Mantra? as mentioned by @Novchime, it was not as what we thought.  : ))

@Novchime,
indeed he was looking good in most of his outfit!! :P
and in recent pics, i think he built up his muscle and gain weight, which makes him more and more hotzzz! :x

he seems enjoying life, more relaxed, smiles a lot, looks happy.
hope he'll have smooth journey

class="content-title"Actor Joo Ji Hoon Talks About His Experience on “Running Man”

Actor Joo Ji Hoon Talks About His Experience on “Running Man”

In an interview with OSEN on June 30, actor Joo Ji Hoon discussed his experience on SBS’ variety program “Running Man,” after recently appearing as a guest on the show.

Joo Ji Hoon expressed modesty when talking about being named the ‘King of Quizzes’ on the show (just a nickname, not a spoiler), “We were given the sample questions beforehand, so all I did was memorize [the answers].” 

He continued sharing his thoughts about filming for “Running Man,” “It was difficult because I couldn’t adjust to the variety program system. Since I’m [traditional] Korean style, I really value manners. So from my perspective, when someone else is talking, I have to listen to everything they have to say before saying anything. I think that’s why it was hard for me to jump in while others were speaking,” creating laughter at the scene of the interview, as he recalled the experience.

The actor also added, “Because things like that were difficult for me, I just worked hard to do as I was told,” causing laughter once again.

In other news, the upcoming movie “Confession” (aka “Good Friends”), starring Joo Ji Hoon, Ji Sung, and Lee Kwang Soo, is set to premiere on July 10.

maxresdefault.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest lualm

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109892345
Ju Ji Hoon was hospitalized due to overfatigue, accdg to his agency.
Get well soon, my boy!

http://www.getdrama.com/6301-download-running-man-episode-202.htmlhttp://subscene.com/subtitles/running-man-korean-variety-show/english/940537

Running Man episode 202 Ju Ji Hoon guesting can be found here. Please do watch! He was so good! 

Guest novchime

Thanks for the info and the link, @Lualm.  Somehow I could not download the episode in this computer.  I will try again tomorrow. 

I hope that JiHoon soon recovers.  He has so many promotional activities, but health comes first.

P.S.

I have just googled.  This link works for me: http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/running-man-episode-202
It's already 12 in the midnight here, so I will watch tomorrow.

Greetings, lovely Hunnies!

Guest boy_toxic22

Hello! I am a huge GaIn fan but I really ship GaIn with Ju Jihun even before they were caught by the paparazzi and slightly way before Fxxk U MV.. I maybe delusional but I have always thought something was suspicious with everything that's being talked about them( yes GaIn's Korean fans have been gossiping of their supposed relationship even before being caught).
Anyway, GaIn and Jihun were with other people aside from Jea and her boyfriend on their supposed double date.
I hope Jihun's fans wont get mad with my post. Anyway thank you. I also like Ju Jihun.

RJdh_Mlz_normal.jpegMwave @OfficialMwave · 4h

Joo Ji Hoon Avoids Questions Regarding Girlfriend BEG’s Gain on ‘Taxi’ http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69763/joojihoon-gets-asked-about-gain-on-taxi  #keepingitcool #joojihoon #gain

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Ji Hoon Avoids Questions Regarding Girlfriend BEG’s Gain on ‘Taxi’

Joo Ji Hoon began to sweat upon receiving questions regarding his girlfriend, Brown Eye Girls’ Gain.

During tvN’s Taxi aired on July 1, Ji Sung and Lee Kwang Soo decided to make a phone call to Joo Ji Hoon, who acted alongside them in film Good Friends.

MC Lee Young Ja and Oh Man Suk said to Joo Ji Hoon, “Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Sung showed a lot of confidence in the movie. Lee Kwang Soo bet all of his money. What are you going to bet?” 

Joo Ji Hoon sneaked out of the question saying, “I still haven’t seen the movie. And Lee Kwang Soo doesn’t have a lot of money.”

Then Lee Young Ja suggested, “When the movie sells over 10 million tickets, you should come on Taxi with Gain and kiss her.” 

Taken by surprise, Joo Ji Hoon said, “Well… you never know what’s going to happen in life,”

Unwilling to give up, Lee Young Ja said, “You should kiss her if you’re still dating her by then,” and Joo Ji Hoon avoided the question by saying, “Then maybe…I can’t hear you very well” making everyone laugh.