Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

Hi Chingus,

Thanks a lot for all the nice posts - transcripts, mv's, pictures, etc.  As usual, JiHoon looked very handsome.  In the AOM post, JiHoon was very humble and not greedy.  I like him for that.

Take care and have a nice Easter weekend for all who will celebrate it!

When we can see him in drama land again, HunNies??!!! Missing him soo much, indeed !!! I would probably skip his mantra movie and still waiting for his Korean and Japanese movies. 
Image 1

I hope, Oppa doesn't make us wait too long  :-w [-X :)>-

005c.jpg

HanSeo couple!! Who's Jihoon next partner?!

Jihoon in Medical Top Team as Chief Han, 
ikepara_jihun01_main.jpg
1397819940-237326136.jpg?v=1397819942
1397819937-606709164.jpg
1397819940-1693752912.jpg?v=1397819941
1397819938-3419622880.jpg
1397819941-4290224245.jpg?v=1397819943
1397819942-2282784280.jpg
1397819939-2464811842.jpg

What character will he played later ?! and how about the story line? Maybe i will don't care about rating but i hope his next drama get good rating with interesting story also [-O<
Oppa, I will wait for your next drama patiently!!!! But, please give good news soon!!
1_EPLQGTERc1.jpg

1_EQEFDJLO_20140413122653b1c.jpg

The Marriage Blue movie DVD :x
mind.jpgmind1.jpgmind2.jpg

~ ~ From Korepo of 2PM and Tae Kyung Ju Ji Hoon public on Saturday, May 10: movie of the topic "marriage eve ~ marriage ~ Blue" (SHOWGATE distribution) co-star luxury.In addition, Navigate DVD that contains the making and video highlights of the movie was released on Wednesday, April 16, to celebrate the launch of the DVD and the movie release, Tower Records 10 stores located in five cities across the country, a panel exhibition held. Navigating DVD Release Date, I asked the panel exhibition in Tower Records Shibuya. It is a member of the Asia No.1 Beast Idol 2PM hugely popular, "99 days of star and me," Fuji TV drama this film, and (2011) "Dream High" (2011 · KBS) "Who Are You? and Tae Kyung that appeared on such as (2013 · tvN) ", attention also as an actor, plays a big break "Miya ~ Love in palace" in (2006), "Antique Western antique confectionery shop ~" and (2009) " is the king me! And starring movie such as (2012) ", appeared to the drama" Medical top teams "such as (2013 · MBC) is one after another Ju Ji Hoonblockbuster of gorgeous co-star. In the film experience for the first time, Tae Kyung is the first time starring. The panel exhibition, attractions and movies, and Tae KyungJu Ji Hoon photo full of charm is on display, each store-limited photographs have been published. Also, if you buy Navigate DVD held in stores in «panel exhibition benefits» held during the theater poster also present without exception (B2 size). In addition, display panel (shipping. ※ panel at a later date) present in the lottery is also performed [Tower Records store and held holding period information] ※ all. 4/16 to 5/17 : Shibuya, Shinjuku, Kawasaki shop, Umeda NU Chaya shop, Umeda Osaka Maru shop, Namba store, Hiroshima shop 4/16 to undecided : Kintetsu Passe shop, Nagoya PARCO, Fukuoka shop ※ There is a case to be changed according to circumstances holding period. [Navigate DVD] informationto quickly introduce the charm of the movie! It was recorded off shot of shooting and landscape attractions of the movie, full of charm of Tae Kyung (2PM) × Tae Kyung! !: Title - "The Marriage marriage eve ~ Blue-navigate DVD-Would you marry me?" Price: ¥ 3,800 + tax (Tae Kyung & Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Yeon Hee) two pieces of original bromide: enclosure privilege , 3 items linked purchase gift campaign entry ticket related[sTORY] Ju U~onchoru of genius chef of manicurist and So Mi (Tae Kyung) (Lee Yeon Hee), and the female doctor (Kim Hyo-jin) Tae Gyu baseball coach (Kim Gan'u), a florist manager-Deboku Gore cortex to engage Vika from Ukraine and (Ma Dong-seok) (Kujaru), urological and (Lee Hee Jun) Ira wedding planner and (co-Genis), manicurist So Mi is gone met in Jeju Island Youth and Kyung-soo with a mysterious charm was (Ju Ji Hoon). Blue marriage a couple of four sets of week before the wedding fell. Each feel is springing occur in big decision of life of marriage and uneasy feeling of joy the other hand of Ru. "I ...? Wonder if this may be the person really" firestorm of 7 days that happened around the day before the wedding! They are safe and sound really How can marriage -! ★ Official HP:Http://Marriageblue.Jp/ offer: SHOWGATE Toho Distributor: SHOWGATE Cast: Tae Kyung (2PM), Lee Yonikimu Gan'ukimu Hyojinma Dong-Seok Kuja Louis Hijunko-Genis and Ju Ji Hoon Director: Hong Ji Young © 2013 CINUS Entertainment, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
k3_2014041715240527e.jpgk4.jpg
k6.jpg

visit www.loogix.com

Waves to all my lovely HunNies :x Hugs !!!!

Guest lualm

Info from Amy0516@pixnet

seems like Jihoon is recording a Japanese single or album! Let's wait for more details. This is exciting! Seems he's prepping up for the Japan market with the Japanese movie and album. Now it can be told, Jihoon is a certified multi media artist!

malika82 said: The Marriage Blue movie DVD :x
mind.jpgmind1.jpgmind2.jpg

~ ~ From Korepo of 2PM and Tae Kyung Ju Ji Hoon public on Saturday, May 10: movie of the topic "marriage eve ~ marriage ~ Blue" (SHOWGATE distribution) co-star luxury.In addition, Navigate DVD that contains the making and video highlights of the movie was released on Wednesday, April 16, to celebrate the launch of the DVD and the movie release, Tower Records 10 stores located in five cities across the country, a panel exhibition held. Navigating DVD Release Date, I asked the panel exhibition in Tower Records Shibuya. It is a member of the Asia No.1 Beast Idol 2PM hugely popular, "99 days of star and me," Fuji TV drama this film, and (2011) "Dream High" (2011 · KBS) "Who Are You? and Tae Kyung that appeared on such as (2013 · tvN) ", attention also as an actor, plays a big break "Miya ~ Love in palace" in (2006), "Antique Western antique confectionery shop ~" and (2009) " is the king me! And starring movie such as (2012) ", appeared to the drama" Medical top teams "such as (2013 · MBC) is one after another Ju Ji Hoonblockbuster of gorgeous co-star. In the film experience for the first time, Tae Kyung is the first time starring. The panel exhibition, attractions and movies, and Tae KyungJu Ji Hoon photo full of charm is on display, each store-limited photographs have been published. Also, if you buy Navigate DVD held in stores in «panel exhibition benefits» held during the theater poster also present without exception (B2 size). In addition, display panel (shipping. ※ panel at a later date) present in the lottery is also performed [Tower Records store and held holding period information] ※ all. 4/16 to 5/17 : Shibuya, Shinjuku, Kawasaki shop, Umeda NU Chaya shop, Umeda Osaka Maru shop, Namba store, Hiroshima shop 4/16 to undecided : Kintetsu Passe shop, Nagoya PARCO, Fukuoka shop ※ There is a case to be changed according to circumstances holding period. [Navigate DVD] informationto quickly introduce the charm of the movie! It was recorded off shot of shooting and landscape attractions of the movie, full of charm of Tae Kyung (2PM) × Tae Kyung! !: Title - "The Marriage marriage eve ~ Blue-navigate DVD-Would you marry me?" Price: ¥ 3,800 + tax (Tae Kyung & Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Yeon Hee) two pieces of original bromide: enclosure privilege , 3 items linked purchase gift campaign entry ticket related[sTORY] Ju U~onchoru of genius chef of manicurist and So Mi (Tae Kyung) (Lee Yeon Hee), and the female doctor (Kim Hyo-jin) Tae Gyu baseball coach (Kim Gan'u), a florist manager-Deboku Gore cortex to engage Vika from Ukraine and (Ma Dong-seok) (Kujaru), urological and (Lee Hee Jun) Ira wedding planner and (co-Genis), manicurist So Mi is gone met in Jeju Island Youth and Kyung-soo with a mysterious charm was (Ju Ji Hoon). Blue marriage a couple of four sets of week before the wedding fell. Each feel is springing occur in big decision of life of marriage and uneasy feeling of joy the other hand of Ru. "I ...? Wonder if this may be the person really" firestorm of 7 days that happened around the day before the wedding! They are safe and sound really How can marriage -! ★ Official HP:Http://Marriageblue.Jp/ offer: SHOWGATE Toho Distributor: SHOWGATE Cast: Tae Kyung (2PM), Lee Yonikimu Gan'ukimu Hyojinma Dong-Seok Kuja Louis Hijunko-Genis and Ju Ji Hoon Director: Hong Ji Young © 2013 CINUS Entertainment, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
k3_2014041715240527e.jpgk4.jpg
k6.jpg

Waves to all my lovely HunNies :x Hugs !!!!

Guest ziera25

Hello to all HUNNIES

@ MABELLE, MALIKA AND LUALM, thanks for all the still photos and info about Ju JiHun. Hope to see him appearing at the two premiers

for his upcoming movies. Good to know he is also trying to focus his career besides South Korea to China  and the rising sun. 

Something I like to point out to Mr Ju Jihun, do stop smoking and drink green tea instead of soju for your future healthy offsprings and radiant healthy

skin. Whose dog are you holding ?.  

Hiiiii @willenete - youre welcome dear :x  Welcome to HunNies home and thanks for posting here  >:D
I'm glad that our bias can pairing in Medical Top Team. I read from KSW interview with KNTV, he said that both of them really close each other until now. Are you Japanese? Medical Top Team will be aired at KNTV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hczQCD0H4No

our handsome Chief Han :x

Marriage Blue will aired in Japan cinema too

@Ziera - hello there :x  Agree with you dear :)>-
News from "Mantra", HunNies!!
LOS ANGELES by the famous Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon, Taiwan idol days later Mrs child (Micro Signal: xujieer1030), sexy actress Liu Chih Xi Japanese psychological thriller starring blockbuster "mantra" will be released May 23. Recently, the film side first exposure Joo Ji Hoon Sex stills, causing a large number of large-scale performances onlookers. It is understood that the "mantra" will be staged the largest-scale passion for art since Joo Ji Hoon drama, it is not only the large scale of the bug-eyed, and actress, respectively, with two "close contact", attracted users have shouted "flavors." 

"Mantra" around emotional painter Jiang Han (Joo Ji Hoon ornaments) and psychiatrist Zhao Shuzhen (Mrs child ornaments) and dancers Zhao Xue Meng (Chih Liu Xi ornaments) between entanglements unfold, one after the strange events and bizarre experience made ​​him this romantic life into the most horrible nightmare. 

Talking with two heroine's passion play, Joo Ji Hoon admitted or very stressful, "This is the first time such a large-scale shoot passion play, the lack of experience in this area, so there is some prude." Joo Ji Hoon also 
jokingly said, very nervous when I shot this movie, "for fear of NG, not always worried, more worried about the results of the more nervous this drama is always NG words themselves will suspect that he is not a problem." 

However, JU JI Hoon also said he would not exclude passion play, "are needed for the story, I have no reason to reject." He believes that as an actor, you can not have prejudice to reject any drama, "Any actor may encounter various kinds of sorts The role and the different requirements of various types of play, as long as an actor to interpret carefully enough, nothing else is important, what is the role of a good actor should be able to control. " 

director Li Jie Ju Ji Hoon's performance on very recognized, "he was a very emotional person, to grasp the role of emotions is also very accurate, although I just started shooting hang some mental disorder, but quickly adapted, very sincere and very emotional place. "partner Chih Liu Xi also Joo Ji Hoon endless praise." filming great respect for me, will try to take care of the emotional actress and now we are very good personal relationships, but also hope to cooperate.

1397818395-2177144969.jpg

"Mantra" Joo Ji Hoon most exposed "terrorist" love experience 
at 10:21 on April 23, 2014 LOS ANGELES 
LOS ANGELES Recently, Li Jie, directed by a new director, the famous Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon, Taiwan idol drama starring days after Mrs child psychology suspense horror movie "mantra" will be May 23 release in Asia. Screenplay by Japanese horror suspense movie "Ghost Studio" adapted from the story of people not only step suspense gripped, gripping between male and female, desperate love is bewildering.Actor Joo Ji Hoon said with a smile, which is their most horrible period of "love", "terror efforts exceeded my expectations, totally did not expect to be frightened, and therefore also in the studio Nao Lege big joke." 

" mantra "approach to classic Japanese horror about a child heart, tangled psychological suspense story, gripping between male and female, desperate love interspersed among crises, strange events suspicions clouds, so that the whole story is more complicated and confusing. South Korea to join the famous Taiwanese idol drama actor Joo Ji Hoon days after Mrs child will work together to create this scary horror love bite. 

Korean actor Joo Ji Hoon starring drama "Palace" a household name, this is his first time filming horror film, but so frightened. "It was the first attempt of this type, but I usually particularly like horror movies, or have some anti-shock capability, so completely did not expect that I would be terrified to shoot this movie before, but" mantra "beyond my expectations, and therefore also in the studio Nao Lege big joke. " 

Mrs child comes to beauty partner, Joo Ji Hoon, laughing together happily, "We take the game very well, and I take the beauty director arranged for me psychological drama could suffer ' destruction 'of consolation. "Joo Ji Hoon but then quipped," Thisis my first love is the most horrible experience, whether it is life or filming, never more than the heart of a child. " 

According to the director Li Jie introduced, the film not only classic story, thick atmosphere, and a strong sense of substitution. "The film designed many people are familiar with the life of each object, scene, the audience will feel very familiar, so this also is not finished watching the movie, because we see what can instantly take you back to the movie, then at any time startle you once. "

Cre: Amy

Secret weapon of the stars' neckline is beautiful! - Ju Ji Hoon also

There are stars who with a long slim neck in particular.Thanks to the neckline, such as a thin deer, star looks excellent brings out more, buy the envy of many people.The men of some, there is also be mentioned to the ideal "neck line a beautiful woman" a. Pure white neck line that appears when you have a bun head and rounded up head in particular is one of an attractive point to make throbbing men. Tribe of Africa, listed in a beautiful long-necked women actually. Men also the same. Neck, such as deer and wide shoulder is one of the physical conditions that can be digested nice turtleneck as a man. Despite the absence of wrinkles in this way, star who boasts a long neck wonder who. Yuna of Girls' Generation with a smooth neckline and deep snow suits well with the nickname "deer". I get a lot of looks by far the good looks and slender figure among Girls' Generation members who.When I dress in particular, neckline of Yuna shining more is one of the sites I want to like, if female. Han Ji Hye that was enthusiastically in the heroine in the drama "sun-drenched" also has a bright neck long thin. Neckline us further complemented a small face and delicate figure of him. Thanks to the neckline, back figure of Han Ji Hye is more beautiful when it signed a head. The actor Lee Dahi, neck was one of the beautiful actress. Neck to go to the appropriate image urbane and sophisticated particularly noticeable when wearing a suit. Neckline that looks smooth every time you turn wipe out the head reminiscent of Barbie dolls. There are people sexy neckline, among other male actor. Neckline of the model from the actors especially cool.

Was gaining popularity steadily in subtle and profound atmosphere Ju Ji Hoon can be mentioned Chejinhyoku you recently and has raised the stock price, and Sung.Surprisingly, many women are attracted to sexy neck line longer than the solid thighs and abs. Since the islands say "life of a person, neckline," said without wrinkles, there is reason to gain popularity, especially actors long neck line becomes more attractive. The most important point of neckline charming, is a line that is straightened without wrinkles immediately. In order to prevent wrinkles of the neck can occur naturally with age, improving daily habits of the key. For this purpose, it is correct in cervical functional pillow during sleep is important. It is a cervical pillow correction that has received the new technology authentication Ganuda traction pillow from the American Physical Therapy Association. This person is to help health care in the home so that it can be even without professional help with the product which can be us to induce rapid energy recovery for the modern man tired from overwork and fatigue You give me when are cutting, and not disappear comfortably as pillow memory foam, while maintaining the shape of the correct type, is optimized to find the cushion of a comfortable degree.While induce deep sleep designed in such a way that you us to maintain the correct posture during sleep, can you induce the correct sequence of the neck and spine. If you turn off the memory foam pillows and cotton pillows general, throat not only does it not spread to normal during sleep, the posture of the cervical spine are arranged in one character type or inverted C-shaped, symptoms neck pain, such as a stiff neck It may be accompanied. Therefore, in order to make a clean neckline, who can you use the functionality pillow like this since I was a child is good. Because it is a product that has received the FDA authentication of European and American CE certification, Ganuda pillow is a pillow that you can use modern people want a straight neckline is more comfortable. And what about after receiving the certification of products from centers that have Updated force of another country and you have to try with a neckline that is not inferior to the stars' with a functional pillow that spurred the expansion into overseas markets.

Cre: Piano

Guest lualm

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=797038

credit amy0516@twitter

Is KBS finally lifting their ban on Jihoon?

Edit: sorry, Amy has clarifiedthe ban still stays.