Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

@lualm, thanks for the info.  So he is formal with the girl he likes.  I guess this is if they still do not have a relation.  What came to my mind after reading your reply was Goong 1.5 (special after the last episode).  I thought he was then quite formal to YEH, but you could see he liked her.  Anyway, maybe he is like this because he could not stand how he would feel if he would touch the girl he likes?  Like shy, electrified or melted???  Funny!

@Malika82:  I also think he is romantic, and maybe also sentimental, but certainly sincere.  You can see this in his choice of songs and the way he sings them.  He even closes his eyes.

@Goongfan11:  Good idea to study Korean.  I know you use some words already.  Ah, you can practice with your Korean friend.  Good luck!

@Hookedonjjh: Nice mv.  The title "Make you feel my love" is also nice.  "Going to the end of the earth for you"....  Dedicated to JiHoon?  I hope he knows about this.

@Mabelle147: they say: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder...memories make the heart at ease".  Also: "Absence sharpens love.  Presence strengtens it".

Take care Hunnies!

@Hookedonjjh - Good job Sam for your MV =D> Like This!!! Give us more :x
@Mabelle147 - I thought the same thing too (Lol!)
Whala, the wonderful face of our man!!
DSC_5086a

Yuhuuu Good Friends?!! Where is our man ladies and gentleman??? hahaha...
viewimage

Hmmmm...who are get text message from him??? or sent him text message??? :D Seem that he look happy!!!! kekeke...

eb8aa515jw1ecsenaokx0j213s0rjn7v

;)) :)) :)>-
o0671085911835702129

All of us really miss him, right???
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Joo Ji Hoon 주지훈

Waves to all HunNies in the house :x
Cr: Uploader

Annyeong HunNies....
Jihoon's face looked from the side :D1390186801-3040999608.png

1390199236-3568024103.png?v=1390199271

VTS_01_1 [00_33_36] [20140124-162009-6] _ copies

1390142613-1299790147.jpg

716_ (30)

Yummy....anyone want cake?? hehehe...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Cake Paradise MV, by mizuyuumam

[MV] Antique Bakery (Ju JiHun cut), by LOVEJUJIHUN

Can't wait to see him as In Chul in Good Friends Movie :-SS :P:D
Good friends movie script :)>-
2a802f72832311e3bfff12032c29b82a_8

Waves to @Mabelle147, @Hookedonjjh, @Novchime, @Goongfan11, @RitzTarits Sim, @Witchieee, @yannyayson, @Lualm, and other my lovely HunNies in the house.....Greetings!!!
Credit Pics to Amy, thanks....

Guest hookedonjjh

Hiya HUNnies! Thanks for all the goodies everyone. I'm so dying to see latest pictures of our man. For the meantime, let's all feast our eyes on his old photos. New MV made by me, yes I know, I've been making MVs of our man since I've been missing his lovely face, crazy me  8-} oh well, here you go  :D

Hugs and love to all!

Hi @malika82 and @Mabelle147 >:D< :x

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hunnies!!!
@malika - Gomawo for all your nice pics and mvs.  I loved the one with Ji Hoon pretending to be stabbed by the butter knife.  Hahaha!!!  He has a good sense of humor.  Also using the spoon to look at himself...very cute!8e31ec88-f27e-4ece-bca6-be9629dcd849_zps

Big HELLO! to all my chingus @mabelle, @novchime, @yanny, @hookedonjjh, @tarits, @suchadiva, @lualm, @witchwithnostick, and everyone else that I may have forgotten about. 
Let's keep sharing our love for this wonderful and handsome man!

Hello Chinguuus!

Mian i couldn't contribute right now, but would like to say THANK YOU for all of your posts, MVs, Pictures... :-* :-* :-*

@hookedonjjh
again, i like the song, and the pictures.
in the whole, i got feeling we do have quite similar taste. at least from the song &
Jihoon pics you've choosen. :D
i like his picture in MV with big smile 0:38.. good looking guy he was and still !

@Goongfan11,
he was playful, noh! :P

@Tarits?
is it your name, debifi ? or the MV is one of your favorite? i like the song.

@malika82
this picture has good quality
i've change my mobile wallpaper with this...

1390393639-547956721.jpghttp:1390393639-547956721.jpg

Waves to @Novchime, @Yannyayson, @lualm, @Witchiee, @Sophie, @Rintintintin, @suchadiva and all Hunnies in the house!

Guest hookedonjjh

Hi @mabelle147, thanks chingu. You like house music too? Yes regarding Jihoon's pics, we even had the same mobile wallpaper, before you changed with the one above. Hugs and love to all my lovely HUNnies >:D< :x

Guest RitzTarits Sim

The Chinese produced movie and its poster now gets promoted in China and I guess also in SK. I believe the movie title is "Love Suspects".

1506066_1452990058253484_2025876863_n.jp

Ain't he handsome?

1560692_1452988058253684_1831727338_n.jp

24308_1452988094920347_1415516479_n.jpg

1517611_1452988134920343_392773951_n.jpg

1613800_1452988161587007_1033891581_n.jp

Hiyeeee HunNies...
@hookedonjjh - give us your  MV more and more dear, old pics or latest pics he is always adorable, definitely!!!! and for the musics, i like them too :x See your MV, my longing to Jihoon little relieved :P
@Goongfan11 - I like that pics too, agree with mabelle he was playful!!! How about these pics?? :D
1389879346-2940824206.png?v=1389879987

1389879349-1608563172.png?v=1389879987

1389879352-3838390378.png?v=1389879987

1331708212-2369614064.gif

@Mabelle147 - You have change your mobile wallpaper?! How about you Sam? Do you plan to change your mobile wallpaper too?? Both of you have similar taste, right?? hahaha..Yup, that pic has good quality!!!!! Thanks to the photographer who has captured his wonderful face :x  Btw mabelle, how about this pic?? The pic has good quality too (Lol!) Ooopss joking dear,,,,JJH LANDMARK WALLPAPER

Or this is maybe hehe..
1390199184-3790245304.png

Huaaaaa some times i hope Jihoon could attend an event so we can get flooding new pics and latest news about him!!!

Do you know HunNies, this wekeend i re watched naked kitchen movie hehe...so this is Park Du Re for you :x
u2i1983-1.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"MV The Naked Kitchen (Ju Jihun cut), by LOVEJUJIHUN

And for "best moment" of the movie, we know Mabelle has shared it to us (LOl!)
But i cant resist to share this MV, this song make my heart melted away ;)) If I "The Lucky Girl" i want him just sing this song for me :D  (Runingggg)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ju Ji Hun & Synn Min Ah "The Naked Kitchen" , by jhulzzz

Just find Jihoon and the director as cover magazine
1385512011-1755386517.jpg?v=1385512017

She director for naked kitchen and Marriage Blue movie
1390142651-4229417364.jpg

1390468794-4133588733.jpg?v=1390468807

1390468799-757674039.jpg?v=1390468807

Cr: Amy
Waves to all my lovely HunNies, hug!!!

Guest Goongfan11

@malika82 - Gomawo chingu for the beautiful mvs and pics.  Love "Naked Kitchen" too and the song that Ji Hoon sang to Shin Min Ah is one of my favorites!  Thanks again.
Keep sharing...love everything about JI HOON! :x :\"> ;))

hiyeee HUNnies.. :D

our Jihun will appear as Brown Eyed Girl's Gain man on her music Video F**k U.. oh my!!! will wait for it by midnight.. :-w :-w :-w :-w

and here's some pics.. :-t :-t :-t :-t
fu_zps176e886e.jpg
fu2_zpsacb63841.jpg
fu3_zpsdc63cb45.jpg
credit Amy of Pixnet..

aigooooo why so intense, Oppa? my mouth literally open the whole 35 seconds of that teaser.. >-)  >-)  >-)

hallu hallu to Tarits, Ubbie, Yanny, Nov Chime, Mabelle, Hookedonjjh, Malika82, CK Girl and to all my lovely Hunnies here..

Guest hookedonjjh

Waaah! I just saw the teaser on Amy's blog as well @witchwithnostick, Good Lord! Why you doing this to me oppa! I'm at work for crying out loud! Hahaha! Can't wait to see the whole video, drool time my lovely HUNnies. Our man really knows how to make us long for him then give us something to ease that yearning. Over exposure is not his thing, very smart. I can't wait to see this video, wait I just repeated myself. I'm getting all excited, gosh! Hahaha! Hi to all my lovely hunnies!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Joo Ji Hoon Stars in Ga In’s “Fxxk U” Music Video
Actor Joo Ji Hoon puts on an intense performance with Brown Eyed Girls Ga In in the music video for her new song “Fxxk U.”

Ga In’s agency APOP Entertainment said, “Ga In’s new pre-release song ‘Fxxk U’ from her third mini album ‘Truth or Dare’ has been a hot topic because of its suggestive teaser, and the track and music video will be released on the night of January 27.” They also revealed that the man in the rated-19 teaser is none other than actor Joo Ji Hoon.

This is his first music video since debut. It’s been said that Joo Ji Hoon is starring in the music video for Ga In. His agency said, “We decided to reveal that it was Joo Ji Hoon in the music video prior to its release. In the full version, Joo Ji Hoon skillfully pulls of a charismatic and deep character.”

Ga In’s “Fxxk U” is an R&B song with simple composition and a classic guitar sound. The song features musician Bumkey, and tells the ironic story of a couple who becomes more and more paranoid the longer they are together.

Credit: jun2yng Soompi

Guest hookedonjjh

Omo! I can't wait! (Grabs phone and sets the alarm to 12 mn)
tumblr_n01wyv1ita1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01y4yvtbi1t6o9vao1_1280.jpg
:-O :-O :-O
That last screencap though, sweet Jesus!
Credit: Amy

HunNies...finally we get update news and latest pics from our man, right???!!!! but i confuse now... so WOW, just WOW!!!! speechless...deep breath..huaaaaaa OMG..
@witchieee, @hookedonjjh....ohhh my poor heart ottokeeeeee HunNies???? He surprise us with "provocative explosion" !!!! :D
Just read article (for the contain i just use google translate, so sorry if the English a bit chaotic hehe..)
Actor Ju Ji Hoon starring a group of Brown Eyed Girls member Ga `FxxK U` music video teaser of the topic in the middle Cain has eye-catching bikini pose, too. Cain in the past through their Myspace show appearance was at the time of the photo shoot. Cain was corrected in the photo department, despite jikjjik show perfect body proportions caught netizens' attention. netizens are facing it, "Cain-free rate of compensation jikjjik Big deal." "Cain smaller proportion of non-corrected jikjjik key ..." "Cain either side of the non-completion of the visual correction jikjjik" "Cain enviable figure something jikjjik the non-correction", and reaction. (Photo: Myspace Cain), Korea Economic TV reporter gimjiwonbluenews@wowtv.co.kr

here the link: http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201401270473

Guest ob061978

annyeonghaseyo!  i have to login and make a comment about his recent MV.  it is absolutely hot..*fanning myself here.  i'm torn.  as a fan i would like to see him widen his horizon but it draws some concern just seeing the teaser.  it's very provocative.  lol...i'm sorry i guess i'm just a very conservative person.  

Watched the MV!!! OMONA, JAW DROPPED, BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER THE FLOOR TO FIND IT! LOL!

Seriously, I was wishing for the MV to end without seeing anything that would compromise his reputation as an actor, and thankfully he did not let us down. The MV is shot to make it look hot but I tell myself it's all in the execution of the director. I'm proud he did very well, for as long as viewers feel it's provocative and sensual, it means he delivered what was needed for the MV. It's also a career move, I think, because involving him in a Kpop material is another good way to bring him closer to the public.

The press reease says it's his first music video, and I'm getting tired just thinking how to clarify on all those news outlets that it is his second, the first one was with Lowdown 30. Noticeable is the common element between the two MVs, the bloody scenes. But Fxxk U is easier to watch, imo.

What a wonderful surprise. Out of the blue he comes, and leaves us all breathless.