Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Annyeong Hunnies!!  OH HAPPY DAY!!!  Finally SBS got off their collective hinders and is releasing an English-subbed DVD Box Set of "Five Fingers" on 15 May 2013 through YesAsia -- just in time for Ji-hoon's birthday celebrations!!  Important information contained here: YesAsia Five Fingers DVD Box Set

Even though this set has been created for the Singapore market, it still looks like it's an all-regions release, so it should play in everyone's DVD players and other devices with no problems over here in the States!

p0025437461_zps9b944306.jpg
(I was told the cover art may be different for each release, but this is what it looks like on the YesAsia site right now.)

@Tarits, I hope this news makes you feel MUCH MUCH MUCH better!!!  Keep getting stronger and I'll come down to visit after my trip sometime in July! LOVE YOU!!! :x :x :x

Annyeong hunnies!!
@selasih...congratulations on your wedding!!
@yanny...welcome back! nice to see your usual happy mode. Go ahead and dream away...Lord knows i do :P :-j  But i really like your wish for me... I should start looking around at work lol. Can you just imagine running into him anywhere??? I seriously can't =)) :D :-O
Anyways, i have been searching high and low for some bit of JJH news...but nothing new yet :-( I wonder if he's going to be at the Baeksang award tomorrow...that be awesome!!
@Tarits...hope you feel better now...hurry up with the rehabilitation and greet Jihoon ssi on his birthday. You can do it :-bd  =D>

Guest ziera25

Hello ! tq to the one posting this v/c. Could someone translate his conversation ?, thanks

Guest novchime

Hi all,

The days are getting closer and closer to the birthday of JiHun.  I hope you all, as well as JiHun, are doing good in all respects (physically, emotionally, etc.).  I have here a nice photo of him with a big smile from Goong. I also have a video from last year, with special appearance of Eune.  I hope others who do not support the two do not mind.  I miss seeing them together already....

jjh6_zps94563350.jpg

Take care all!

Guest lualm

GOOD NEWS! Jihoon stars in aChina, Taiwan and SK joint movie project! 
https://twitter.com/always_7/status/332349896524980225/photo/1

presscon venue photos
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2316422622?pn=1

thanks mlms for the heads up and Gung7 for the photo

wow, he hasn't finished his film in Korea and now he's accepted another movie project! I'm loving the exposures he's getting now! 
be back later in the evening!

Guest novchime

Wow!  Thanks @lualm for the good news!  In the first link, you can even see his face in the poster at the back of the actors.  Do you know when the filming will begin and what kind of movie it will be?  
Cheers!

Guest lualm

Hi again!
@novchime I'm not sure what the synopsis is as of now. I just read about a lady who's mentally ill and her sister. Not sure what Jihoon's role is but it seems like he's the lead, based on the casting list and poster. 
It surprised us to see him in the presscon as nobody has talked about his trip to China until last night. Thanks to @mlms for informing me but I was still skeptical and waited for confirmation before sharing the news. The movie is to be filmed in Shenzen, China. I don't know if his parts in Eve of Wedding are already finished, or how long he's gonna stay there to film Love Suspicion. He'll come back for his birthday fanmeet then probably go back to China to start filming. it sucks that I'm not familiar with stars from China and Taiwan, but I hope he does well with this collaboration. 
I'm extremely thrilled to see him do projects simultaneously. Keyeast knows how to push him and expand his market. Love how they're taking care of him.
thanks @touchjjh for the photos! 

Guest ziera25

thanks Amy !, Hi ! Here is the press con. Surprised with this news, no info ?, but congrats to his coming chinese movie .

Guest ziera25

@touchjjh,

welcome to this thread and thank you for all the photos.

Surprised move @lualm and @novchime from Keyeast co.

Guest novchime

Hi @touchjjh, Thanks for the pictures.  I also needed to learn how to add them.  If you need help, we can PM together.

It is such a nice surprise to learn about the new movie.  I hope he enjoys filming it.

In the meantime, I am back with my posts regarding his birthday.  The two pictures below were taken from JJH Global Fan club FB. They were posted by Ajun and Rkia (nice flowers!).  The video is from yayimona.  It was uploaded to YouTube May of last year.

Cheers!

jjh7_Ahun_zps8e1558c9.jpg     jjh8_rkia_zpsbdb1de68.jpg

Guest novchime

I forgot to say: @ziera25, thanks for the video.  JiHun lost a bit of weight but he still looks very good!  His leading lady is very lucky.  I saw in the pictures that she looked a few times at him.  Maybe she likes his face as well.

Guest yannyayson

ANNYEONG!!!!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> :-h :-h :-h
waaaaahhhh i cannot contain my happiness really!!! MAY is such a beautiful beautiful month!!! yaaaaaahhhh!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P thank you for the wonderful blessings for Ji Hoon's career! ^:)^:)^:)^ Waaaahhh! i can't stop blabbering since this morning about the good news to my friends but heck yeah, no one understands why I'm so elated like this.. ONLY YOUUUUU GUYSSS! :D :D :D
@novchime- thanksssss >:D< >:D< >:D< now i have someone to talk to all the time.. you just don't know how your message made me like this  :D :D :D  all day... nice video.. uhm, how do you insert videos here, though?? i dunno how to do it..
@cynder- CYNDEEEERRRRR!!!!!!! we;ve got news for you!!! :P :P :P can you see me drooling??? hahahahaha! ;;) >:D< =P~ =P~  wahhhh, i would continuously pray that you can find a Ji Hoon look-alike, okay, make him a clone! I would continuously pray that a Ji Hoon CLONE would start working in there.. let's see how you would handle the pressure if ever that happens! i'd probably start acting like a retard if that would happen to me..  hahahaha! =)) =)) =P~ =P~hugs to you.. Take care! >:D< >:D<

@zierah25- thank you for the video. am surprised like @lualm as well.. waahhh, miss @lualm, thanks for all the heads up! you really keep this thread alive and kicking so hard! hehehe.. :D ;;) ;)
@touchjjh- annyeong! thank you for the pics! 
and yes, HUNNIES!!!! <:-P :\"> :\"> :x \:D/ \:D/  i googled about Ji Hoon's chinese movie and tadaaaaahhhhh!!!! here's what i got! ----->
"love suspects about a pair of very different character sisters, unknowingly fell in love with the same man, which led to their inner suspicion, jealousy and even hatred, which embarked on a period of all three tangled heartbreaking and beautiful love story, I believe will resonate won the majority of young viewers, he said with a smile at the same time I hope we do not see a video 'condemnation', and do not follow the 'fall into the trap."based on the synopsis, again, Ji hoon showed that he really chooses his projects very well. OMO!!! i'm so excited about the role that he's going to portray in this film! Thank you heaps, KEYEAST!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ <:-P <:-P
full details here: http://www.best-news.us/news-4458736-Photo:-Love-suspects-boot-Joo-Ji-Hoon-first-film-Chinese-film.htmlwe just have to try to understand the translation hard...  had to re-read the entire article many, many times before it did sink into my mind.. anyways, the difficulty in understanding the article is nothing compared to the smile that i have in my lips right now.. :D :D :\"> :\"> :x :xI LOVE YOUUUUUU  JI HOON_SSSSSHHHHIIII!!!! :x :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :P :P
will be sharing pics from Yayi's FB page.. :D
***FANGIRLING MODE ON**** LEVEL 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!  =)) =))
260150_445275405564557_1566654706_n.jpg264504_445275242231240_261017869_n.jpg247079_445275385564559_114531263_n.jpg923110_445275232231241_154692777_n.jpg198826_445273172231447_394211508_n.jpg264553_445271935564904_977470060_n.jpg601808_445271928898238_272115867_n.jpg268847_445267788898652_713170431_n.jpg923275_445218422236922_1519938080_n.jpg270791_445217752236989_131363222_n.jpg310046_445113095580788_625820539_n.jpg940853_445277445564353_653801009_n.jpgU5910P28DT20130509223341.jpg

Sorry for the long post, guys... i just can't stop myself from sharing all these pictures! if I don't i think my poor heart would burst any moment!  :)) :)) :\"> :\"> :\">
Stay Happy Hunnies! KEEP SAFE!! :x :x

Guest novchime

Hi @yannyayson, I just copy and paste the URL of the videos and they work!  Thanks for the kind words.  Good research, I agree it is difficult to understand the text in the link but that is better than nothing.  At least now, we know what the story is about.

It will be a challenge for JiHun.  I wonder how they will film.  Will he speak in Chinese or English or Korean?  I am very curious.

Annyeong, hunnies!!! 
What a good news this is! I was actually a bit sad yesterday coz of the baeksang awards...knowing JJH will not be there. I would love to see him in the red carpet again. But this news totally makes up for it. Thank you lualm for sharing this great news....and for all the other hunnies who posted pics, videos and news links---many thanks to you!
@yannyayson.....Yannnnyyyy!! you are so contagious! LOL I can just imagine you jumping up and down with this new movie. Btw, good job with the research...it is indeed kinda hard to understand... Did you see those Chinese actresses?..How lucky can they be!?..He looks so cool as always. Am so glad for him...let those project roll one by one...soon enough our Ji hoon ssi will be on top of his game again. Anyway...clone or not..I don't think my heart can handle it. I seriously can not imagine being distracted like that at work...thinking about it just makes me blush. My goodness, my license will be in great danger, i tell ya! 

@novchime...thanks for the post above. It made the synopsis much much clearer lol. Am glad he picked this movie...seems very interesting. A love story perhaps...in a twisted kind of way :P

Guest ziera25

Hi Everyone here !

novchime and yannyayson, thanks for the sypnosis and photos, interesting and challenging role with all the siblings, parent and children.

I am sure his dialogue will be dubbed to mandarin, as I noticed an interpreter standing next to him. Oh ! he is still smoking.