Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amaxing_grace

MARS

love story ^^this is a good manga that was finished a while back but it was pretty good to me even with some nonsense ^^
i didnt like the ending too normal but it was sweet =]27178.jpg

Plot:
It follows the disliked teenage romance between Kira Aso, an introverted artist, and Rei Kashino, a troubled playboy who is a professional motorcycle racer

Volumes: 15 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1067Published by: Tokyopop*This series has also live action drama

mars_i.jpg

wallpaper_sfondo_anime_manga_mars_2_800.

download7.jpg

I liked this...though sometimes i got really annoyed when Kira cried ALL the time...

the Chinese drama is REALLY good though.

:] i really wnana watch iht. too bad ihts in mandarin

aaww ^___^ i like this manga .. but i kind of stopped reading it because .. well ... i`m .. um .. i LAZY alright!? i`m too lazy to catch up T^T i`ll probably continue it during winter break .. but i really liks this manga .. real cute~ i heard there was a drama based on this manga too .. never watched it though~

ive read the manga and watched the live action

the live action of this is 95% true to the manga...

the author fuyumi souryu even praised the guy who acted as KASHINO REI and SEI.

and i like the KIRA in live action more than in the manga... coz in the manga the girl is somewhat a crybaby... and it irritates the h3ck out of me.. no offense to kira fans

but she's a-okin the live action version....

i JUSt started reading this.. last night in fact. but i really like it because you don't see too many pppl like kira and rei today. their relationship seems impossible but that's what makes it special

i'm only vol. 4 though -__-