MARS

Guest amaxing_grace

Guest amyyboo

i LOVE the manga. It was really cute & rey was hot :D [ i think that was his name] hahah i don't remember, read it in 7th grade.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Demllequ

i only read the first volume and i think i already hated the main character -_- its so dramatic... didnt they adapt the version into a movie?

• 2 months later...
Guest Q_Park

i really need to read the last volume!

does anyone know where i can dl it?

oh~! and i thought that the manga was good but kira needs to be stronger!

- Kyu

Guest ntxoo89

i've never read the manga but i watched the taiwanese drama to it

it's pretty good vic and barbie

vic was extremely hot in that drama and barbie

as always gorgeous stunning

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lee-jun-ki

this is a great manga! i don't think there's a anime for it but there's already a drama on it! Vic plays d bad boy! he's so hot! Mars is real good! check it out! *_*

• 7 months later...
Guest redmoon123

I read this a while ago. Good story, didn't really like the art, but the author's art got much better in her series Eternal Sabbath =]

• 3 months later...

one of the best ever. It's really dark and unique but I love how rei and kira have to be together to be sane. they're like each other's pillar. they rely so much on each other. guess what love can do to you.

mars is definitely one of the best mangas out there... also the taiwanese drama was good.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest myluckyself

i remember this manga! read it a while ago, but its really good =] i think i liked it cause it had a more realistic - this is what life is like - kind of feeling.

anyone who hasnt read it, SHOULD!!! =]

Guest chibimarukochan

I love MARS, it was addictive for me to read even after seeing the drama. I realy like the drama adaption too, it's so close to the original Manga.I saw the drama before reading the Manga.

Actually I really like the art style though it was kind of sketchy at first, it got better and I just find it prettyyy.

Archived