MARS

Guest amaxing_grace

Guest amaxing_grace

love story ^^this is a good manga that was finished a while back but it was pretty good to me even with some nonsense ^^
i didnt like the ending too normal but it was sweet =]27178.jpg

Plot:
It follows the disliked teenage romance between Kira Aso, an introverted artist, and Rei Kashino, a troubled playboy who is a professional motorcycle racer

Volumes: 15 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1067Published by: Tokyopop*This series has also live action drama

mars_i.jpg

wallpaper_sfondo_anime_manga_mars_2_800.

download7.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dDoKbOkGi

I liked this...though sometimes i got really annoyed when Kira cried ALL the time...

the Chinese drama is REALLY good though.

Guest RococoBaby

IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WITH THIS MANGA.

I think this is my most favorite out of all shojo manga yet.

the story is SO cute and the plot was BEAUTIFUL.

ahhh i love it so <3

Guest flycmagurl

I liked this...though sometimes i got really annoyed when Kira cried ALL the time...

ditto!

Guest `STARSTRUCK

^ i dont think there's an anime, but theres a live action of it ^^

i looooveee this manga!! there was some scary stuff in it but i loved it anyway ^^

Guest JYSTYLE*

:] i really wnana watch iht. too bad ihts in mandarin

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

aaww ^___^ i like this manga .. but i kind of stopped reading it because .. well ... i`m .. um .. i LAZY alright!? i`m too lazy to catch up T^T i`ll probably continue it during winter break .. but i really liks this manga .. real cute~ i heard there was a drama based on this manga too .. never watched it though~

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I have a cousin who likes shoving people down escalators just like Masao. As a matter of fact, she's on her way over to my place. Thank God there's no escalator here.

The manga was okay.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

ive read the manga and watched the live action

the live action of this is 95% true to the manga...

the author fuyumi souryu even praised the guy who acted as KASHINO REI and SEI.

and i like the KIRA in live action more than in the manga... coz in the manga the girl is somewhat a crybaby... and it irritates the h3ck out of me.. no offense to kira fans

but she's a-okin the live action version....

Guest thesassygirl2

i JUSt started reading this.. last night in fact. but i really like it because you don't see too many pppl like kira and rei today. their relationship seems impossible but that's what makes it special

i'm only vol. 4 though -__-

Archived