MARS

Guest amaxing_grace

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lady_muimui

I just finished the manga like two days ago. It was alright...wasn't like "wow!". I got into it because it was one of the few mangas that was available at the community library. >_<

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

it's a first for me..

that i liked the live action better than the manga..

usually i love the manga better than anime or live action.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

i just read vol 1-9 all today since i found it on Solid07

but he stopped sharing after that

does anyone have it??

but its so good~

Vic does look a lot like Rei ey?

Guest hunterheart

i just read vol 1-9 all today since i found it on Solid07

but he stopped sharing after that

does anyone have it??

but its so good~

Vic does look a lot like Rei ey?

ME TOO! T^T Please share XD.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

you can buy them in yesasia.com the dvd.. comes with 100 min behind the scenes/interview and bloopers.. sad thing is, it doesnt have english subs...

it's just fan sub so most likely you should get a bootleg copy of it or download it....

like in d-addicts.com or something

Guest snaeha_dalis13

I love this manga!!!!!! , even though some of the stuff that happens seems a little unbelievable. The side story in the last volume "A horse with no name" , about Kira and Rei's first meeting was really good too

For me, this is probably my favorite manga. I read it a while back also but I just recently finished watching the Taiwanese drama, which was pretty good too....except the main chrachters weren't as hot. :P

Guest moonie_heejunnie

i'm still reading.

to *wenDzie^^*

if you're still looking for the following volumes, someone has uploaded them on solid, not sure whether it's the same person you're talking about?

http://www.solid07.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=129779

anyway. i skipped volume 9, because the download was too slow. now i'm stuck on ten. haha. i like it so far.

i'm itching to know the ending though >.<

• 1 month later...
Guest lilswtazn18

i actually enjoy reading the manga rather than watching the taiwanese drama, but that could be because of the atrice that plays the leading female role

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^ it`s chinese though =T

kind of don`t want to watch it b/c what if they did a poor job in following the manga. then i might hate the whole thing & i don`t want to hate it b/c it`s so cute =] bad boy & good girl *heart*

It wasn't that bad. Watching the live with Vic Zhou or whatever was kind of interesting though :lol:

It's nice and short with 15 volumes. I like short things. Like Serial Experimental Lain or Elfen Lied.

Archived