→ B O U N D A R I E S √

musicalflow.

roar! you shouldnt even be taking that class, your focus are not even in that. lol

go do something related to nursing please! lol (: jenn, i love the fishie pic (:

please do not tell me to pick you up on thursday, i like photography but its not something ill do since i suck

UMM jenn ill like to see what you learn in that class so post up the recent stuff soon (:

• 3 months later...
Guest eternal_bliss

You're going along very nicely. What camera do you use?

If you're serious about this hobby, I suggest getting a more suitable camera,

digital or not. Some will help reduce vibration and capture the sun more accurately.

The bus was nice, oddities are great to photograph. I liked the effect.

It creates a sense of difference.

There were some lines in the trees though. The quality wasn't that great but that's not your fault.

{I see noise.}

The sunset is very nice for a beginner but the trees

at the top seem to be blurred. It's a bit noticeable. Maybe use a tripod?

The one you took with your phone was nice but the glare from the sun

whited out that part of the picture. Some cameras provide settings for taking pictures of the sun.

The flowers are pretty but what exactly is the focus of the picture?

I think you would have done better focusing on only a few things at once.

But it's not a bad picture. The variety of colors are very diverse.

I hope you don't take my suggestions the wrong way! ^^

Are you having fun taking the classes?

Alice

Thanks for the comments.

Eternal_Bliss; your comments are very helpful! but my digicam is not for photography. I`m not going into this hobby, but I do it for fun ^^

So all my pictures are not at its best quality and for my photography class, I don't remember what camera it is. THe class was just over 2 weeks ago.

For the bus picture, I scanned it with my scanner so it's not the original photo on the digicam.

So yeah, my pictures sometimes I just take it w/o noticing and stuff but your comments are very nice to hear :]

Finally someone who critiques~ haha.

I would love to see some of your photos.

Guest xx _applees

pretttyyyyyyyyyy<3 but it would be cool if you extreme photoshopped it.

like messed with the color. bring the blues &oranges out? :) it looks super duper awesome though.

i wanna see more. :D

Archived