Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest luthien

^^ You're very optimistic aren't you?

it really is a good sign of good faith in the production and cast. with the economy's current state, it's a relief that they're getting investors for this project. Hopefully more will follow and support the production.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ You're very optimistic aren't you?

it really is a good sign of good faith in the production and cast. with the economy's current state, it's a relief that they're getting investors for this project. Hopefully more will follow and support the production.

very optimistic!...plus business is business..its hard to find good investments these days..so I'm really glad they see the movie as good investment opportunity. I think the movie has 20 Billion Won budget.

I know Jihye will pair well with CSW...and of course if she clicked with KJS..she will match well with BSH...but I think he will shed his pretty boy image, a different BSH will be shown here...maybe his first to play a rough & vindictive role.

Guest 1234annjoe

1234 it's been a long time!how are you?..how was the soompi? I haven't open soompi for a month..hehe! and ow, you have new account now.haha!..how's JH? ^_^

I am ok and you? I miss you girl

I am glad that HJH has a new movie and a big one. Hopefully we hear more news about her.

He he he my new account is kinda weird to me he he he coz I'm used to 1234 he he but I like it

News of SK Telecoms investing 5 Billion won in HJH, CSW, BSH, Jihye's movie .

other news ..still about her role in the movie

My God what is this. I am so excited hopefully this movie will be a box office hits

Figthing to all the cast

Guest luthien

^^ Soompi is still in transition mode. It's all weird and it took me 30 min or so just to change my avatar.

anyway.. some old magazine scans. I mean really old.

신디더퍼키 2003년 3월호

deffbb7d.jpg

755f61db.jpg

828b0c80.jpg

77d5fc3f.jpg

credits as tagged

with all those food in her hand.. she shouldn't have lost those chubby cheeks of hers.

Guest luthien

^^ thanks for the info! According to her article, RSB and UTW are still in the cast line-up. :huh: I'm confused

They should eat out more often, not drink the night away.. :lol:

Guest 1234annjoe

^

Awww so cute JiHye there luthie! I agree, she shouldn't have lost that chubby cheeks of her with all those foods.

Same as Dahae, I miss their chubby cheeks! :lol:

Check this out from Dramabeans...

Han Ji-hye turns gisaeng in new film

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/han-ji-h...ng-in-new-film/

maccay thankdfor the article

According to the article the director commented that she speaks naturally with him and not afraid to speak out.

That is HJH, a true person. I know she will get along with all the cast. That is for sure

Guest maccay

^

Hi raf I wonder if you can share JiHyes's cyworld link. Thanks so much.

annjoe I totally agree with you, I'm sure she'll befriend all the cast and crew in her upcoming movie coz she's got great personality. It'll be a long wait though but I'll be patiently waiting.

I'm hoping she and Dahae will work together again and PHJ. She did mention in her interview with JMK (Mr. Shin :lol: ) about being friends with PHJ-ssi too, i really enjoyed reading that interview. Even though EOE wasn't a good memory for them, they have gained more friends like JMK, PHJ, and YJH.

Actually I watched some scenes of Sweet 18 again when my sister had the chance to watch it for the first time and she was so amazed how young and bubbly she was back then, and how she has grown to be a mature actress in EOE, quite versatile.

Guest luthien

Cyworld updates

새로운 보금자리...

2009.08.15 @ 01:12

20090815.jpg

요즘 ,영화 구름을 벗어난 달처럼"백지"에

푹 바져 있는 ....지혜 ! 잘 될꺼야! olleh!

paparazzi cut#

2009.08.13 @ 13:44

1349C6234A84C0BA590410.jpg

20090813-02.jpg

#지금은 cf 촬영 중!

paparazzi cut#

2009.08.13 @ 13:38

1349C6234A84C0BB5B25AD.jpg

20090813-03.jpg

1249C6234A84C0BB5AFA6C.jpg

나를 정신 없게 만들던 ,,

스페니쉬 아이들 ,,당당하구 열정적인 아이들로

기억한다,,

paparazzi cut*

2009.08.13 @ 13:27

1449C6234A84C0BB5C6BA9.jpg

20090813.jpg

1549C6234A84C0BB5DF81D.jpg

paparazzi cut

#by j,w

Guest tortiz_29

*waves to Tae-hee unnie and Rafaelle* dropped by soompi forum to find a new layout.. still trying to figure out how to navigate myself around, haha.

Looking forward to JH's movie after reading that she's learning how to play a traditional instrument and how to sing in verse for it! Hope it'll mark a new milestone for her!

And acting in a period film! My wish is coming true! :D

Just saw BTS pics from So Ji Sub's thread that he was shooting for the new Bang-bang catalog. It seems that JH was in the pics as well. Hope someone can post pics.

thanks so much for the info...we will see new pics again of Jihye and my secret no more No. 1 guy SJS!

maccay..here's her cy link: http://www.cyworld.com/hjh6876

tortiz...so new movie is like a wish come true for you :)

kate translated for HJH Int'l forum... the title and caption from JH cyworl...here's for that pic at home:

New Home

2049C6234A84C0B9544446.jpg

"I am falling for the role"Baek Ji" in movie" Like the Moon Escaping From the Clouds". JH, everything will be fine. olleh !!"

----

Baek Ji is Jihye's name in her. She's reading the script or maybe reading the book from where the movies is based.

notable also is title "new home"...letting her fans know she transferred to a new house...the previous where she posted pics in her cy painting the walls is about 2 years ago.

Guest luthien

I'm hoping she and Dahae will work together again and PHJ. She did mention in her interview with JMK (Mr. Shin :lol: ) about being friends with PHJ-ssi too, i really enjoyed reading that interview. Even though EOE wasn't a good memory for them, they have gained more friends like JMK, PHJ, and YJH.

Actually I watched some scenes of Sweet 18 again when my sister had the chance to watch it for the first time and she was so amazed how young and bubbly she was back then, and how she has grown to be a mature actress in EOE, quite versatile.

Sweet 18 is one of the very few dramas I can watch all over again. Instead of just watching a few episodes or favorite scenes, I end up watching the entire drama.. aka dramathon. :lol:

Seeing PHJ in FO helped a lot... seeing him laugh and smile, it's my wish come true since that drama was still airing..

I like reading LDH's interview more... PHJ doesn't reveal much on EOE. It's as if he doesn't want to talk about it. HJH too doesn't talk much about others related to the drama.. so LDH's interview gives us some idea that there are something great and irreplaceable.

Taeyeon-ah!!! Unnie misses you so much *hugs* I'm worried about the singing part..... it tends to attract a certain type of criticism that I'm still not used to. Also, I love seeing traditional dances and of course playing the musical instruments.. hehe.. yay! someone who also likes saeguk! I love love period movies/dramas.. and with this one supposedly packed with action (revenge and rebellion and battle), it's certainly is a treat for me! She couldn't have landed on a more promising film than this! :D

Rafaelle: Does she think we're worried about her? She does it again.. falling for the character.. We'll definitely see great results when she has her whole heart invested in the character. So it is at her own home! If it's a still a single's apartment, maybe she has not considered marriage just yet. :lol: Or are they living together??? eeeeek! probably not. hehe

Strawberry: Thanks for hte heads up! SJS fans are great in digging up goodies.. can't wait to see the new catalog soon! HOpe there will be another CF too. :D

13a20508.jpg

credits: Woundedheart at Soompi's JS thread

can't really see JH. :)

Rafaelle: Does she think we're worried about her? She does it again.. falling for the character.. We'll definitely see great results when she has her whole heart invested in the character. So it is at her own home! If it's a still a single's apartment, maybe she has not considered marriage just yet. :lol: Or are they living together??? eeeeek! probably not. hehe

yup she's at it again...didnt PHJ said..she got deep into JiHyun character.

She has own house..you will see some pics in her cy..decorating and even painting the walls. Maybe she bought a bigger one this time...she has lots and lots of monies.. from CF alone! She's from conservative family...so maybe she wont and cant do that..plus she and Mr. P are both practicing Christians. She wouldnt want to be in a super nega scandal.

If the previous house is near the house of the Ex..Mr. P might get jealous? not really...I'm inclined to think she transferred to a bigger one.

Guest luthien

^ oh yes, being neighbors with the ex.. I totally forgot about that! :P My bad... She may have gotten a bigger place. That's probably the main reason.

Photo posted on 2009 May 31:

76a3af3f.jpg

credits: Brien군 at jihyenara

She's really pretty... the skin is flawless... as expected of a celebrity! :lol:

another picture from Bang Bang shoot:

eefc2caf.jpg

source: baidu

wish it wasn't blurry.

wow, checkered is so in this season..

Guest 1234annjoe

my goodness i did not log in for about 1 day only and here are the goodies

Thanks a lot girls

More pics of our HJH and SJS

figthing

Guest melyssa

Cool... JH updating her cyworld, moved into new home and there's new BB pics with SJS! Gaaah, checkered patterns again??

Hm... wondering which area she relocated to? Nearer to Mr P, maybe?? hehe^^

Thanks everyone for the update and *waves frantically to Taeyeon*!!!

Archived