Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest luthien

Cute dress! So summery.. she looks lovely as always. Thanks Raf!!

Nice: you're so fast at working on the latest pic!!!

We are so relieved of anxiety waiting for her next project..and what a project she got! it will be long wait but it's worth it. A woman in between 2 skilled warriors. looking forward to intense love angle !

a lot here know I like LON pairing of Jihye & Ji Suk...I haven't imagine she can pair up well with anyone except LDG...but because of the loveline of Dan Pong and Baekho..I got hooked a lot in the pairing...i've wished for a reunion but KJS is in the news being among LDH new leading men ..I'll be happy if true..then again there's news of KJS in a new drama.....

.http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/...

seems it will be long before I see KJS-HJH in a drama again.

for shippers.....I also wish for Umma-Appa reunion :)

Goodness.. with all the ruckus in confirmation/no confirmation of LDH in chuno.. it's taking a toll on my nerves! Thank goodness Jihye's project has been confirmed and settled already..

I was surprised KJS is getting quite a few projects..Anyway I don't want JH for Ji Suk..rather, I want him for myself!!! :lol: Let me have him Raf *hugs* pretty please??? Seriously, I would have never thought he could look soooo HOT! :wub: He was just so average.. cute and baby face in LoN... but in his recent pictures.. OMG... not a lot of men can pull of unshaven faces.. at least to me since it's not really my taste. One of those who actually looks better with it is Kim Ji Suk! When I found the pictures, it's as if I'm seeing him for the very first time.... wait wait.. I'm falling for him! I keep staring at his picture.. :D

This is not cheating on PHJ okay? Just like what I said before, PHJ is sacred.. i wouldn't want him for myself.. haha.. he's like a baby brother you want to watch grow and mature.. no wonder HJH said that. I, being in HJH/PHJ and MH/JH ship, was heartbroken when I heard her say that, but now think I'm starting to understand what she meant.

I am really positive that this movie will bring out the best of Han Ji Hye! And it would be fantastic considering she was already beyond phenomenal in EOE despite... errrhhh... you know... stuff haha!!! She (and PHJ) was the biggest revelation in it and no one can contest that!

haha luthie you crack me up! LOL! that title... almost made me curl up and look for my safe place.... PHEW!! good thing it's a more adorable (likeable/bearable/insert (anything positive here)able) Dong Chul couple! ahahaha

DAAAYUM.... BSH is yummy!!! with regard to your topless dilemma... I'm pretty sure the PD or the writer can do something about that... haha they can't not make him take off his shirt... a waste of commodity I tell you!!! *bites off shirt*

Awwww.... that's such a sweet sweet compliment to both my kiddos. :blush: Thanks! *hugs* You make me one proud momma! :lol:

Hahaha... Anyone who had that traumatizing experience will react the same way... Last Scandal and probably this movie will probably heal my wounds somehow.

Hagrid! My oh my... get a hold of yourself woman! No need to go biting anything off. :lol: You'll encourage girls here with their very very wild imaginations.. hahah.. KIT, where are you?!!!

I still can't imagine BSH with HJH... he's a baby! *pinches his cheeks*

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised KJS is getting quite a few projects..Anyway I don't want JH for Ji Suk..rather, I want him for myself!!! :lol: Let me have him Raf *hugs* pretty please??? Seriously, I would have never thought he could look soooo HOT! :wub: He was just so average.. cute and baby face in LoN... but in his recent pictures.. OMG... not a lot of men can pull of unshaven faces.. at least to me since it's not really my taste. One of those who actually looks better with it is Kim Ji Suk! When I found the pictures, it's as if I'm seeing him for the very first time.... wait wait.. I'm falling for him! I keep staring at his picture.. :D

AM I READING THIS CORRECTLY? you want KJS? a hug from KJS? fyi...Jihye said even in rehearsals before actual take, she hugs KJS for real because KJS gives her "good smell"

here for you...imagine you're Na Dan Pong!

e149080331hdtvxvidentalxe9.jpg

e149080331hdtvxvidentalfi5.jpg

DP doesnt wanna wake up yet..and snuggles deeper.. :wub:

e149080331hdtvxvidentalkg9.jpg

e149080331hdtvxvidentalee5.jpg

Possessive BH..even in his sleep..

e149080331hdtvxvidentalkh3.jpg

e149080331hdtvxvidentalvw2.jpg

credit to bm05m LON thread

Guest luthien

^^ you know what, I missed this episode.. it's hard to dig through 170 something episode.. seeing too much of KJS makes me wanna start on LoN aagain.. when I have so many dramas I have yet to finish watching.. seee... in that picture up there.. he's just your average cute BaekHo.. I want KJS!! yummm...

Guest luthien

^^ you know how to take care of a sister don't ya? I like the second picture :blush: i'm gonna get nosebleeds.. hahaha.. So he's mine? Mine mine!!!! I'll probably watch his first episode in that Hometown Legends. THe makeup was extraordinary.. you can't tell it's him from the stills. :lol:

I dind't like her costar in that drama Secret Lovers. He looked too old for her. I have nothing against the actor, as a matter of fact, I love his stupid character in Queen Seon Dook. I don't mind KMJ in Village Teacher, but with LDW in the same drama... of course I wish it was LDW as the lead! She got got it almost close there.. maybe next time?

Another hottie :wub: CSW!!!

2009080710190240902_102515_0.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Seems like a statement from his agency regarding the movie

Guest 1234annjoe

Hope you remember me guys LOL

By the way do we have any update about HJH's new shoe design and about her book?

I will allow LDH to barrow KJS for a while. LOL What friends are for LDH and HJH's thread (BFF)

1234 here

Guest maccay

^

1234annjoe, you're so cute adding your name on your previous 1234. Getting sick of it? or just want a lil change of heart. :lol: I like it though but I may i call you either way, hehehe, short cut. Gotta agree with you chinggu, HJH and LDH thread are BFF's thread...Like these 2 are real friends, her fans too.

JiHye's movie won't be shown till next year? I was hoping it'll be this year.

Does anyone know when exactly? what month? Gaaahhh... I'm getting impatient too, but at least there is something to look forward to.

luthie I'm drooling on CSW's photo there, really hot!

...and the hugs from KJS? hmmm...JiHye's feels so comfy with him, I know you want that hug luthie, i want a lil hug too myself :lol: soooo cute caps there raf.

And BSH in the movie too? young hottie too...

This is one photo with him and Dahae in Today's fortune MV.

ldhmv1.jpg

This guy is lucky, he got to work with the BFF's eh?

Guest mab2007

hey!wait a minute..who's that lucky handsome hot guy??!!..i'm going crazy!!haha..well, a bit though...can you tell me...can you tell me..can you tell me...ppali!!!haha..^_^

Guest 1234annjoe

^

1234annjoe, you're so cute adding your name on your previous 1234. Getting sick of it? or just want a lil change of heart. :lol: I like it though but I may i call you either way, hehehe, short cut. Gotta agree with you chinggu, HJH and LDH thread are BFF's thread...Like these 2 are real friends, her fans too.

JiHye's movie won't be shown till next year? I was hoping it'll be this year.

Does anyone know when exactly? what month? Gaaahhh... I'm getting impatient too, but at least there is something to look forward to.

luthie I'm drooling on CSW's photo there, really hot!

...and the hugs from KJS? hmmm...JiHye's feels so comfy with him, I know you want that hug luthie, i want a lil hug too myself :lol: soooo cute caps there raf.

And BSH in the movie too? young hottie too...

This is one photo with him and Dahae in Today's fortune MV.

This guy is lucky, he got to work with the BFF's eh?

hanks for this cute little goody

Actually, I forgot my email address that's why i created a new one he he he.

It's ok you can call me in any name you want.

First ako

Guest mab2007

hanks for this cute little goody

Actually, I forgot my email address that's why i created a new one he he he.

It's ok you can call me in any name you want.

First ako

1234 it's been a long time!how are you?..how was the soompi? I haven't open soompi for a month..hehe! and ow, you have new account now.haha!..how's JH? ^_^

Guest luthien

The IS the photoshoot for Bobbi Brown's Cleansing Oil

Original article:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908110822191010

200908110822191010_1.jpg

Arghh... BB products are nice, but I'm not fond of Bobbi brown herself. She tends to utter nonsense..

anyway.. same photo as above but without the watermark:

200908110822191010_2.jpg

there's a mention of some magazine. I hope we'll get more photos from this shoot!

Wow so beautiful. I agree she looks best sans too much make up. She always look great in white. In EOE fashion show, in Hanyang condo CF and in this BB CF.

Jihye's movie character description from this news

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=471066

"JH plays the character who just give up everything and goes after her loved one.

though young, she is such an intense character that creates much anxiety between the two males."

chinese trans cedit to baidu...chinese to english to melyssa

tortiz...miss yah!

Guest luthien

^^ the news link is not working....

wow.. her character description is so dramatic. :D

Thanks for finding the translations, thanks to Melyssa for the English translation!

News lately have been focused on CSW and HJM.

HJM

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article.html?aid=20507

htm_20090807161714020000020101-001.jpg

CSW

http://www.cine21.com/Article/article_view...rticle_id=57360

P0000002_709085BW470-5D.jpg

character descriptions I believe...

*waves* Taeyeon-ahhhhhh!!! *hugs* we've missed you so much!

thanks for the additional pics.....that the movie attracts investors means they see the movie as a sure box office blockbuster! I can't wait for pics of the cast in their "period" costumes. We are not expecting release of many pics from the movie shoot...drama is different we have lots as drama airs..it's different when its movie, usually we wait for promotion to see more pics of the cast. I hope they will release initial pics when they start shooting end of this month.

for Jihye's other activities, we are expecting to see her launch her new shoe designs this September.

Archived