Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest nice2008

Hello guys. Sorry for being too lazy posting and doing my PHJ-HJH/MH-JH fan arts. I was so caught up with watching this US series (fantasy genre). It's just that HJH's on leave/vacation right now I tried looking for series to watch to kill time while waiting for her next project. I even joined a forum on this series and even participated on their artwork challenges. That's when I realized I need to study more on making artworks.

Hey Raf any news yet on her next project? I hope its a drama though.

And Nice I love all your artworks. They are all excellent.

And Luthien I sent you a message over at PHJtworz.com. I really have no idea how to do it.

And Annjoe hello to you.

I miss all you guys.

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww33/ro...p/mhjh2copy.jpg

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww33/ro...p/MHJH1copy.jpg

Rome_jyap ! * hug :tongue2: kiss :vicx: * Welcome back, miss you :wub: where do you go??? :tears: I think of TaeHo Appa-Umma's PS, specially sweet hug/kiss of both :blush: and I'll create my artwork later too.

I accept that rightnow I'm addicted in BOF with Kim Hyun Joong, I re-watched him 3 times already,

please don't hate me if I'll have a new BF as KHJ .:lol::D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1234

Rome_jyap ! * hug :tongue2: kiss :vicx: * Welcome back, miss you :wub: where do you go??? :tears: I think of TaeHo Appa-Umma's PS, specially sweet hug/kiss of both :blush: and I'll create my artwork later too.

I accept that rightnow I'm addicted in BOF with Kim Hyun Joong, I re-watched him 3 times already,

please don't hate me if I'll have a new BF as KHJ .:lol::D

you to nice are addicted, no worries for me coz my bf is kim bum. LOL

hope they kim bum and han ji hye colaborate again in one drama but as brother and sister.

So Ji Sub is HJH bf

Kim Hyun Joong is So ji Sub brother

LOL, what do you think?

Just passing by... checking on what's new on her...

take care everyone..

thank you for passing by as of now we don't have news about HJH but deffinitely we will hear more about her this coming months.

still so quiet in our turf...we are still waitingf or announcement of new project.

I think JH is sooo busy doing new shoe designs. Her H line is sooo successul ..she need to release new designs. With the zooming popularity of the brand specially jihye's "H" line....she really has to work hard on new designs...she can build regular loyal costumers if she can sustain her good designs. I thought shoe designing will just be a hobby..it seems its serious business now. I wonder where's more pressure in shoe designing or in acting?

latest news....shoe line is hitting high sales that they are targetting sales of 10,000,000,00 won, which is around 8M US $?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

trans using online translator

> Breaking news

Jinikim, sales, thanks to Han ↑

Jinny Kim wisdom increased sales by South Korea!

Jinny Kim H by Jinny Kim Shoe designer Jinny Kim Han talented woman with the entertainment industry co-operation of the assembled wisdom of the topic of H by Jinny Kim (South Korea involved in the design of intelligent brand of shoes) what the outcome of this! H by Jinny Kim是Jinny Kim H by Jinny Kim is Jinny Kim customers in order to attract the general public prepared by the second brand. Characterized by the inventor of designer shoes, but the price fixed in the 8 to 90,000 such a reasonable price, and has aspirations to play at this price.

The cooperation is successful. First of all, the sales department to create a clear record of sales growth. Kim和H by Jinny Kim 800,000. Agent in the past six months to Jinny Kim and H by Jinny Kim both our brand in a department store has created record sales. 25%is contrast to 25 percent growth last month. H by Jinny KimAlso be accounted for H by Jinny Kim's full of light it.

Lotte Department Store said: Although the brand is a Korean brand, but it has exotic style.Miss Han and the co-operation brought about by awareness of the brand, coupled with reasonable price position, by female customers of all ages.

Comments on this opinion: in the market to expand capacity and increase the awareness of the shoe industry, both hampered by circumstances, this brand has done for us an example of a successful and showed the strong brand power.

In contrast, there are also concerns about the structure of the proceeds of the voice of the outside world. A related concern enterprises said: If the general price of shoes for 4 to 5 million sales price for the 8 to 9 million, so it is very difficult to expect a breakthrough in terms of cost, if it has been in accordance with the pricing policy If this will deal a blow to the entire shoe industry has been getting worse, if that time can only be a people cut their own flesh.

However, the agency's position that they can not become a problem. Jinny Kim公Jinny Kim's office said: our company is to expand the volunteer to create mass consumer market and brand shoes, although the performing arts circle, but Miss Han Zhihui very concerned about the design in Italy is also involved in the manufacturing process of leather shoes, have accumulated some experience.

Jinny Kim Jinny Kim is now in the duck business Apgujeong stores, three store-dong, Lotte restaurant, shops and other shops on Hill to carry out their cause. This year, this brand shop business plan will be increased to 10, the sales to 100 billion won.

Guest luthien

That's a great response to this shoe designing endeavor of hers! Congratulations Ji-Hye! :w00t:

It might be good to follow up with more designs, while her goods are still hot.

I think that's roughly 800,000.. unless you're missing another zero.

Though as a fan, I hope to see her on a drama or film soon. A CF? An MV? Please????? I'm really missing her acting.. but uh... I don't wanna dig through east of eden. I love JH, I love MH, I love DW, I love MH-JH-DW, I completely adore Jo Min Ki (not STH)... but I cannot bring myself to watch it again. I still can't believe I lasted for 56 episodes of that overrated drama <_< . Such a shame..... since HJH and PHJ's performances were incredible. So JH, make a comeback soon!

That's a great response to this shoe designing endeavor of hers! Congratulations Ji-Hye! :w00t:

It might be good to follow up with more designs, while her goods are still hot.

I think that's roughly 800,000.. unless you're missing another zero.

Though as a fan, I hope to see her on a drama or film soon. A CF? An MV? Please????? I'm really missing her acting.. but uh... I don't wanna dig through east of eden. I love JH, I love MH, I love DW, I love MH-JH-DW, I completely adore Jo Min Ki (not STH)... but I cannot bring myself to watch it again. I still can't believe I lasted for 56 episodes of that overrated drama <_< . Such a shame..... since HJH and PHJ's performances were incredible. So JH, make a comeback soon!

yup..not not sure with the numbers, hope to post excat numbers when I get a better trans. A CF...as mentioned by her Manager days before her bday she did CF shoot for Hnayan conctruction..that's the condotel CF. She earned a lot from loads of CF.

I'm sure she's into shoes designing these days...please make good ones but hurry up. It's been a long wait after EOE! need sth to forget the pains watching umma-appa.

Guest luthien

It has only been less than two weeks since the CF shoot then.... Shouldn't it be released within this month then? Ahhh.. I wanna wanna see it!

Btw, those who wants to download HJH's appearance in KJE's Chocolate Show, it's available for download at Aja-aja. It's episode 57 btw. I like HQ, and I like a copy of my own....

I'm still looking for an HQ version of O'Live TV's "She's Olive Han Ji Hye Shoes My Dream!" episodes. Aja-aja has some She's Olive episodes available for download.. but none yet of JH.. If anyone else know where to get it, please help!

Nice, do you have part 2 of "She's Olive" show for download?

Guest nice2008

still so quiet in our turf...we are still waitingf or announcement of new project.

I think JH is sooo busy doing new shoe designs. Her H line is sooo successul ..she need to release new designs. With the zooming popularity of the brand specially jihye's "H" line....she really has to work hard on new designs...she can build regular loyal costumers if she can sustain her good designs. I thought shoe designing will just be a hobby..it seems its serious business now. I wonder where's more pressure in shoe designing or in acting?

latest news....shoe line is hitting high sales that they are targetting sales of 10,000,000,00 won, which is around 8M US $?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

trans using online translator

> Breaking news

Jinikim, sales, thanks to Han ↑

So happy :lol: to hear that great news for our HJH !

Han Ji Hye Congratulations :)

Yeah , to be proper with her ability, rightnow our HJH is a rich girl already :D

HJH don't forget that your fan clubs are waiting the new project or the new comedy drama,

miss your smile/laugh a lots.

Rafaelle, Thanks for trans ! ;) last night I miss her a lot, I re-watched EOE some episodes with PHJ,

my girl please come on quickly :tears:

Guest luthien

BangBang Summer 2009 Catalogue

Credits: NJhuxy @ jihye.ifensi.com

7274_12468952470VcJ.jpg

7274_1246893814958J.jpg

7274_1246893772FcG5.jpg

7274_1246893765Q870.jpg

7274_1246893759418S.jpg

7274_1246893751oO7E.jpg

I love love this shot.. I like how he's leaning on her.. and her smile is just heaven! :wub:

7274_1246893805Gx5h.jpg

7274_1246893742APR7.jpg

There's more. but they've been posted already by Nice. Sorry if I double posted

Kinda old.....

Credits: cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

1962570E49D5A66DD9EE69.jpg

awww... so cute!!!! She looks so good with the girls! She should definitely play as a mom in her next drama/film role.

BangBang Summer 2009 Catalogue

Credits: cafe.daum.net/jihyeplus

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/l...5A66DD9EE69.jpg

awww... so cute!!!! She looks so good with the girls! She should definitely play as a mom in her next drama/film role.

Bang bang pics.....my world stopped again...lean on me too SJS!

CJ pics...one hot Momma!

i topped the page...need to post some pics too...sweetest smile!

slf.jpg

hjheventsmile.jpg

hjhc.jpg

Guest nice2008

Nice, do you have part 2 of "She's Olive" show for download?

Luthien, Do you mean this my upload on youtube?

Han Ji Hye - She's O'live Volume 2 (1/6)

if yes , I have all which were separated 2 parts same from Baidu.

OliveVolume2full1-2.WMV = 144 MB , 25 Minutes

OliveVolume2full2-2.WMV = 119 MB , 22.13 Minutes

Luthien, please confirm to me before and then I'll upload for you later. :P

Guest luthien

^^yes.. that episode. You uploaded part 1 before.. but I couldn't find the download link for Part 2. If I missed your post on this link, could you re-post it again? TIA! :D

Guest nice2008

^^yes.. that episode. You uploaded part 1 before.. but I couldn't find the download link for Part 2. If I missed your post on this link, could you re-post it again? TIA! :D

this part 2, I didn't upload the full version, if you want, I'll upload later. ;)

Guest luthien

^^ Really??? You're the best!!! :w00t: Thank you Nice! *hugs*

Rafaelle, as requested, I'm posting more pictures of JH...

O'live TV's: Han Ji Hye "Shoes my Dream!"

From official website: Yedang.co.kr

R1246322376422.jpg

R1246322212219.jpg

R1246322191125.jpg

R1246322138844.jpg

R1246322116500.jpg

R1246322045094.jpg

R1246322024672.jpg

R1246321972235.jpg

R1246321904454.jpg

R1246321810172.jpg

R1246321772766.jpg

R1246321842000.jpg

R1246321879719.jpg

Her smile is too refreshing.. Every time I see it, it's feels as if I'm seeing it for the very first time.

She's so gorgeous.. if I was a guy, I'd be head over heels in love with her..

wait, even as a girl I already am loving her so much! :lol:

R1246321943985.jpg

R1246321999985.jpg

R1246322081875.jpg

R1246322342875.jpg

R1246322295485.jpg

R21246322342875.jpg

^^ Really??? You're the best!!! :w00t: Thank you Nice! *hugs*

Rafaelle, as requested, I'm posting more pictures of JH...

O'live TV's: Han Ji Hye "Shoes my Dream!"

From official website: Yedang.co.kr

Her smile is too refreshing.. Every time I see it, it's feels as if I'm seeing it for the very first time.

She's so gorgeous.. if I was a guy, I'd be head over heels in love with her..

wait, even as a girl I already am loving her so much! :lol:

super thanks! yup always gorgeous!

She gets prettier as she grows older!...maturing gracefully! also its still very fresh..her new love barely started when she flew to Italy for this Olive shoot! girls always loveliest when in love!

Shoes My Dream TV show...I'm thinking this will be just another project and it will end after launching some designs. dream fulfilled and maybe more than she has imagined..its big business now...but please be an actress more..for us...we are waiting.

Guest Sherelle

Hey I'm a new fan of HJH.

Omo, when I saw the first page,

I'm like. O_O

Han Ji Hye, Lee Dong Gun?

hahaha.

She's totally gorgeous.

xD

Guest nice2008

Luthien, Do you mean this my upload on youtube?

Han Ji Hye - She's O'live Volume 2 (1/6)

if yes , I have all which were separated 2 parts same from Baidu.

OliveVolume2full1-2.WMV = 144 MB , 25 Minutes

Download file at here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l2nyzobzkdm

OliveVolume2full2-2.WMV = 119 MB , 22.13 Minutes

Download file at here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mdihmmyt0cz

I uploaded for you already, Luthien ! :)

Hey I'm a new fan of HJH.

Omo, when I saw the first page,

I'm like. O_O

Han Ji Hye, Lee Dong Gun?

hahaha.

She's totally gorgeous.

xD

Welcome, yah that was a long time ago LOL and now they have their own lovelife.

We are glad that they find their own love after their breakup and the only hope that i ma waiting is for them to be a good friend.

Archived