[ Triple C ] Celebrity Couple Chain

Similar To "When You See This Celeb..." (Match-Up Version)
*** PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ***

Ok...so I saw the thread (When You See This Celeb...) by sparkley about how you see one celeb...and you connect it by putting someone who reminds you of that celeb. I thought that was so much fun, and I thought it would be fun to do one where you match people up in a chain. I saw that the thread grew quite quickly too (as in, many people liked doing this). So I decided to make a similar thread, but one w/ a different topic of course. This one is going to be a couple chain, haha. I wonder if I'm allowed to do this...? ^^* I'll start by putting two people together. With that second person...you connect someone who matches w/ him or her - does that make sense? It's similar to the other one...but this is like...matching people. And you should have one picture (unless you can't find a picture for the star) per post because you're just connecting who that person matches with...and it'll go in a chain. I think a lot of people will like it as well. It might be an interesting chain to look at - seeing who matches w/ who as we go down. It's almost the month of Valentine's Day - so why not share the love in the world of k-pop & k-drama? ^^* I'll have two people on my post because I'm the one starting.

So I'll start w/ my favorite celebrity couple of all-time:

Xiah Junsu

JS-Spray.jpg

Park Heebon

SOPRETTY-ParkHeebon.jpg

Now the next user has to put up a guy that matches w/ Heebon...and then the user after him/her has to put up a girl that matches w/ the guy that the previous user chose for Heebon...and so on - in that boy/girl/boy/girl pattern. It should be one picture/person/name per post - along w/ a reason if you want (for 20 characters, haha). Got it? ^^* Let's try not to get confused~! (Keep in mind that this is only for fun) *Remember: You link to each previous post and you should have 1 picture/person/name per post.

*** EDIT *** - Incase you're lost...please go to the second page (and read my 1st post on that page for a better explanation of the rules if you're still confused) and continue the chain from there (because so many people on the first page broke the rules).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kangin and eeteuk MY FAV AND ONLY COUPLE

Rules Please ~ T.T

The next person is Heechul.

If anyone's willing to continue, please choose someone for Heechul and we'll move on from there. And again, please read the rules before posting~! Thank you~! ^^*

*** EDIT *** - And to clear up any possible confusion, the user after Jinnie_x would have to choose someone for Jessica. And keep in mind that the pictures do not have to be couple pics - but just the celebrity you're choosing for the previous celeb.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

jung jessica and jung yunho...

haha!! just because they are both jung ^_^

then i think of isak whenever i heard yunho's name...

idk...

jung jessica

sjessica.jpg

jung yunho

yunho31.jpg

isak.. maybe because of this... they actually look good together ^_^ well, my opinion.

isak20.jpg

c89.jpg

isak25.png

EDIT!!! ooohh im so sorry, i must have taken quite a long time finding pics that another user went first and answered donghae... eeehh.. im ruining the whole thing... ok i'll start with donghae.

i think of tiffany ^_^ because of kissing you video ^_^

stiff.jpg

wooh~ im so sorry again :(

Guest jinjin<3

I think of Tiffany and TaeYang for some reason. Haha. I'll be back with pix. Just wanted to keep the flow going.

Sorry, someone already posted. I'll post for another couple sicne don't really know the guy last posted.

Guest anne&top

actually when i see Gwangsu;

im reminded of

him and Sunghee couple during their school of rock together.

where they had to pretend they were a couple. :lol:

sungheezn1.jpg

sunghee2dg5.jpg

credit: [FF] & orangekara @ Kara's Thread

but since it was change to Seungri...;

i'll think of G-Ri couple. LOL. :P

so next would be GD right? :D

grigw6.gif

credit: trashstar

Guest shushshuckspui

YunHo And Bae Seul Gi.

Bae Seul Gi and Jae Joong!

**Sorry no pics but they were acting together in their Banjun Drama - Unforgettable Love

yunho and bae seul ki 8DD

YunHo And Bae Seul Gi.

Bae Seul Gi and Jae Joong!

**Sorry no pics but they were acting together in their Banjun Drama - Unforgettable Love

all of them r sm artist... jaejoong then boa..

no pic sorry...^^

how about tiffany and boa

.. lol i dunno why

maybe its because tiffany is a fan of her

and in her predebut pics .. she had the same style as boa.. so yeah X.x

I guess the rules were unclear? Or you didn't read the rules ~ T.T If the game was too complicated, I apologize - but it was supposed to resemble "When You See This Celeb..." when you continue on from one post to another. This is NOT a random couple thread. You're supposed to choose someone that MATCHES w/ the previous person. So I started off w/ Junsu-Heebon, right? The next user did Heebon-Heechul. The user after that did Heechul-Jessica. That's how it should have continued going. So if anyone wants to continue, the last person is Seungri (because one user scratched out Gwangsu). So the next user would have to put someone up for Seungri (and I repeat - it does NOT have to be a couple picture, but just the girl itself). Thank you~! ^^*

^ O_O I still don't understand what you mean. We post up who reminds us of that person.

All right.

Seung Ri - He reminds me of G Dragon. No pictures though. -_-

^ O_O I still don't understand what you mean. We post up who reminds us of that person.

All right.

Seung Ri - He reminds me of G Dragon. No pictures though. -_-

No, we post up a girl who matches w/ Seungri. Does that make sense? So I started off w/ Junsu-Heebon, right? The next user did Heebon-Heechul. The user after that did Heechul-Jessica. That's how it should have continued going. This thread should go in a boy-girl-boy-girl pattern. Reminding of that celeb is already on another thread. I never knew that I was so bad at explaining the rules, lol. So the last person is still Seungri for now - which means that the next user has to put up a girl for Seungri, and then the user after him/her has to choose a guy for whoever the girl was for Seungri, and so on.

*Remember: You link to each previous post and you should have 1 picture/person/name per post.

Again, Seungri was the last person, so the next user must choose a girl for Seungri. I hope the rules are more clear now. Sorry you guys if they weren't.

Archived