What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest innocia

The Wedding by Danielle Steel

The synopsis sounded really great so I decided to try it out.

I'm halfway through the book. So far so good ^^

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novemberbaby

Just started to read Emma by Jane Austen. So far I understand most of what I'm reading. I hope I won't get too confused later on.

Guest xia0mayi

Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks. Really good. (Y)

Going to start on Agatha Christie's Peril At End House soon! ^^

Guest l7zhang

Just recently finished Eclipse, i thoroughly enjoyed the continuation of Edward and Bella's love stories, but parts of the book left me disappointed. I'm sort of tired of the same storyline of vampires trying to attack Bella and everyone trying to protect her, it seems like a repetitive theme through out the three books. None the less, it was still filled with mushy romantics moments that quenched the thirst of Bella and Edward fans.

Starting to read Eragon, my cousin told me it was one of the best kids book that he's ever read so I'm giving it a try.........

Guest shay02
is ths historian good?i was about to get it but i didnt.instead i bought Jia by Hyejin Kimi dont think ive ever read any books by akorean author before. its rly good. its about north korea, really sad though.
I found The Historian on a scale of 1 to 5 to be a 3..I'm the type of person who gets bored with minor details so I prefer The golden compass more...It was more fast paced than The Historian. The Historian is like The Da Vinci code but more text...try The Golden Compass before The Historian. ;)
Just recently finished Eclipse, i thoroughly enjoyed the continuation of Edward and Bella's love stories, but parts of the book left me disappointed. I'm sort of tired of the same storyline of vampires trying to attack Bella and everyone trying to protect her, it seems like a repetitive theme through out the three books. None the less, it was still filled with mushy romantics moments that quenched the thirst of Bella and Edward fans.Starting to read Eragon, my cousin told me it was one of the best kids book that he's ever read so I'm giving it a try.........
LUYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! :P

Guest yongwonhi

Pride and Prejudice & Persuasion.

(Jane Austen)

I've read Pride and Prejudice before, but I looove that book, so yeah haha ^^

Guest l7zhang

I found The Historian on a scale of 1 to 5 to be a 3..I'm the type of person who gets bored with minor details so I prefer The golden compass more...It was more fast paced than The Historian. The Historian is like The Da Vinci code but more text...try The Golden Compass before The Historian. ;)LUYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! :P

SHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!~!!!!!!

I read The Historian too...an its soo long and really hard to focus and get into, but once you get into its not a bad book!!!

Guest Untouchable_M

Ive been reading TWILIGHT, yes the girls at my school is going ga-ga over the book so i decided to check it out, yes undeniably EDWARD is the hottest thing in that book. ahahahaha.

Also reading Hanna's Suit Case, SLAVE by Mende Nazer, SOLIDER BOY by Antony Hills All are all Auto/Biography. I would definately reccomend SLAVE by Mende Nazer, its great and heart breaking. Hanna's Suit Case and SOLIDER BOY is a bit dry, wouldnt be something that interesting.

The Child called IT is amazing, you gotta and have to read this heart wretching autobiography.

May anyone kindly reccomend me some Romance genre books for me please? I need to read more!

Guest xsilentangel

Just bought the whole Twilight series :P..

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

A Separate Peace by John Knowles (still reading)

Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand (still reading)

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

i actually discovered it through soompi. lol.

then i keep noticing people mentioning the books.

plus i saw it almost every store i went to.. so i just had to buy it.

happy that i did, i read half way through in one sitting. lol.

Guest Fashionista*

so i'm finally done reading Twilight and i can say that it was a easy good read. Edward is very charming as almost every girl who've read the book has mentioned.

now i'm starting The Dream of the Stone - Christina Askounis. its fantasy and from the description it sounds very good.

Guest mookie

^ Nanny Diary is entertaining, BUT it's bit longwinded. So for how much I like the book vs how much time I spend reading it, I dont think it's necessarily worth it. just my opinion.

reading The courtier and the Heretic - Matthew Stewart. I dont know if it's good, but it somehow caught my attention.

Archived