What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MoonlightChunsa

I'm currently reading The Devil Wears Prada. I basically just started it but it's very good so far. It might be even better than the movie 'cept i don't like nigel's character in the book. If anyone seen the movie i would highly recommend you read the book too ^_^

^i tried reading the first couple pages. it was a joke

in cold blood by truman capote

want to read, running with scissors

Guest jvchou1316

the sun also rises - ernest hemingway

it's for school

Mexicanos - also for school

Chinese In America - also for school

....school....>.<

Guest loony_luna

Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino it delves into the female psyche. very interesting book to read, deals with jealousy, sex and murder. it also shows how an elite japanese high school system works.

Guest Sky's Crying

^i tried reading the first couple pages. it was a joke

in cold blood by truman capote

want to read, running with scissors

Running with Scissors was a great read. The family is so dysfunctional that reading about them has a certain bizarre allure to it.

the sun also rises - ernest hemingway

it's for school

Mexicanos - also for school

Chinese In America - also for school

....school....>.<

Haha don't be too bummed out for The Sun Also Rises. It's a great book; I've read it twice and enjoyed it both times.

As for me, I just finished reading several plays: Death of a Salesman, The Glass Menagerie, Long Day's Journey into Night, and A Doll's House. My AP Lit teacher jam packed all the plays into several weeks. I'd have to say A Doll's House and Death of a Salesman were my favs.

I'm about to start Their Eyes Were Watching God for my outside reading assignment due after spring break. After that, I'll probably pick up on some light chick lit lol.

Guest perfectinvasions

I recently finished Reading Lolitia in Tehran for my english class. Its a nonfiction so that didn't really stir up my enthusiasm but it was okay. I still am selling it though in my shop if anyone wants anything.

Guest My_Redemption

just finished Angels & Demons by dan brown.

now i'm reading The Lovely Bones by alice sebold.

Guest sweetsorrow

"bloodletting & miraculous cures" by Vincent Lam.....ive JUST started it (havent even finished the first chapter due to exams) but ive heard good things about it! =)

Guest vondunker

The Sea - Jon Banville.

The cover attracted me, i thought the synopsis is alright too. But im not really accustomemd to his so called continuous sensual delights, which meant that i dont like his writing style. Its inappropriate and was out of the english grammar rule. Read that for some days during the break or free time, still couldnt finish it.

Guest lulybonynsungie

finished Confessions of a Shopaholic last night..picked up Shopaholic ties the Knot from costco today

reading that until Shopaholic Takes Manhattan arrives in mail =)

Guest Sky's Crying

finished Confessions of a Shopaholic last night..picked up Shopaholic ties the Knot from costco today

reading that until Shopaholic Takes Manhattan arrives in mail =)

why would you read it out of order? lol. oh well. i loovee the shopaholic series.

i'm reading citizengirl right now. by the same authors of the nanny diaries.

Guest Myss Blewm

"The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd

My cousin was reading it awhile back and told me it was really good, so I went to the library and when I saw it I decided to check it out.

Guest ace.spattervenom

Recently finished Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde for part of my English ISP

I need/want to read it again.

Then I'm moving on to the other stories Stevenson's written.

*leaves pretending stories=books*

Guest lulybonynsungie

why would you read it out of order? lol. oh well. i loovee the shopaholic series.

i'm reading citizengirl right now. by the same authors of the nanny diaries.

well..i ordered shopaholic takes manhattan first..but i ran outta stuff to read before it could come..so i picked up the third one in costco...i havent starte yet..yea maybe i should wait for the 2nd one to come...i need more books lol

Guest `Allure

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Yes I know I'm a extremely late (4 years maybe?) but I'm not the type of person that got caught up with the trend + I was extremely busy. Such a great book. Only regret is I should've read it ealier RAWR.

Archived