What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest crescendoll

DEATH WITH INTERRUPTIONS by JOSE SARAMAGO.

(As Intermitências da Morte).

i love the idea of the book.

a country where no one dies...

where death falls in love...

im not finish reading yet but love love love it so far!

YES! I love that someone else is reading Jose Saramago! I feel like he is so underrated, although his writing style may not please many. If you enjoyed it, you should read "All the Names" by him too! :D

A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini

I'm only halfway through the book but so far it's brilliant.

Yeah, reading this too but I only recently started chapter 1. Lol The Kiterunner was also very good.

Guest klassikm3

I finished Colleen Houck's Tiger's Curse. I really enjoyed it. It's the first of the series and people have already given reviews of the second book, which doesn't come out until June of this year. I looked all over for it online but couldn't find a thing. While I looked through the reviews, I found a comment that already told the ending of the second book which made me mad. SOOOO.....if anyone here has read this series, please let me know IF there is a copy of the first edition of Tiger's Quest (the 2nd book of the series).

I finished Colleen Houck's Tiger's Curse. I really enjoyed it. It's the first of the series and people have already given reviews of the second book, which doesn't come out until June of this year. I looked all over for it online but couldn't find a thing. While I looked through the reviews, I found a comment that already told the ending of the second book which made me mad. SOOOO.....if anyone here has read this series, please let me know IF there is a copy of the first edition of Tiger's Quest (the 2nd book of the series).

I recently finished this book too. It was good and nice read. The cover for Tiger's Curse and Tiger's Quest are so gorgeous!! Unfortunately I don't have an advanced copy.

I'm currently reading:

Passing Strange by Martha A. Sandweiss (this is for class but I really like it)

Tatiana and Alexander by Paulina Simons

Daughter of Xanadu by Dori Jones Yang

Yay for history books and historical fiction!!

Forced to read/skim for class: Everyday Matters - Danny Gregory

Drawn memories aren't exactly new but I don't see many pieced together as a memoir with some insightful and humorous context. I do frown upon the flocks of people copying Gregory's coping mechanism - if you didn't produce introspective records before, you are part of the flock. 

Reminds me to buy this book by Marc Johns called Serious Drawings

Guest lilangelgrl168

Just recently finished To Kill a Mockingbird for class. It was a really good read; it makes me wonder why I never read it earlier... ^^;

Just finished Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. I've been meaning to read it for a while now but finally fished out the dollars to get it T_T~ //broke kid after buying college texts. Whatever the case, I wish I would have read it sooner! Nonetheless, I'm thankful I got the chance to read it now (: It was a very sweet and meaningful book.

Guest sudu1won

Just started reading the very first pages of 'Norwegian Woods' by Murakami Haruki. I've got to finish reading the book first before watching the movie version.

Guest celina86

I`ve recently been addicted to Nora Roberts` novels especially The Bride Quartet, I`ve finished reading the first two: Vision In White & Beds Of Roses

Currently reading: Book three of the bride quartet - Savour The Moment by Nora Roberts

It`s quirky, romantic and makes me wish my life was a fairytale

Guest ms. rachellica

I am currently finishing up "Indiana" by George Sands. I'm actually following the books that the band Meg & Dia have sung about in their songs