What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

well i've actually read all of the Harry Potter books, but seeing as how 2011 will mark the completion of the 7 movies i'm re reading all the 7 books before July 2011 when the last movie comes out... good memories watching potter.. good memories indeed...

Cheers and Happy New Year everyone!

HUGS

Char27

Guest The Legend

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

LOVED that book!

Currently reading: Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King

Made up of short stories

Guest nauticalblue

in the past month, I've read

The Scarlet Letter

Ender's Game

Now I'm reading The Lucky One by Sparks. ^^

and then, I'm going to read Never Let Me Go before I go watch the movie. :D

I love Ender's Game! The Ender's Game/Shadow series are two of my favorite book series of all time. ^_^

Currently reading 1984 by George Orwell and Night by Elie Wiesel.

Guest Taylor Min

In the process of finishing "Pride and Prejudice", I don't find it a great book, but it's more enjoyable as the story is coming to an end. XD Also, re-reading "The Winter Rose". (:

I have the remixed version [Pride, Prejudiced, and Zombies]...I couldn't get into it. Ugh. But I am currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. ;)

I'm reading The Girl Who Could Fly written by Victoria Forester. It seems like a quirky and heart-warming book. I know I should have focused on my current book. But my roommate lent me Shogun, a novel of Japan by James Clavell, and I'm very tempted to devour it right away.

Guest Leopoldine

Finally reading 1984 by George Orwell.

I wanted to read it in English but it's a real pain to find.

But so far, so good.

But so far, so good.

really? i believe its part of the penguin classics collection which can be found pretty much anywhere that sells a book.

Guest zcanby

Well I was reading like 3 books at once :sweatingbullets: and that got a little overwhelming so I'm limiting myself to one at a time now ahaha. I'm reading "Arch Enemy" by Frank Beddor. It's the third book in a trilogy called "The Looking Glass Wars". The series is essentially Alice in Wonderland except it's extremely different. The series is AMAZING and I highly recomend these books to any reading lovers and/or Alice in Wonderland lovers! Happy reading fellow soompi users :D

Guest nauticalblue

But so far, so good.

There were a ton of copies of 1984 at my library. Hmm... not really a rare book.

But anyways, it is quite good. For me, it was painfully boring for 200 pages, and then it had an amazing, mind-boggling ending. The last 100 pages are worth it.