What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

since i live in sweden, its very hard to find the books i want in english

i just did a book haul from amazon.co.uk

i cant WAIT to read them!!!

all the John Green books. im especially excited for Paper towns! XD

i got the entire set of Charline Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series(which i already read)

the perks of being a wall flower

SOoooo Pumped!! :D

Sorry for cutting your post short.

The character was Peeta ; I've developed a bias towards his character, hehe.

& Thank you very much for the recommendations. Once I find my library card/get a new one, I'll add them to my list of books to be sent to my house. We share a similar taste in books ; I've actually read quite a few of the books on the list already. x)

It's okay~ it was a really really long post! :)

I'm just glad to hear we have similar taste! Do you have anything to recommend to me?

*SPOILER FOR CATCHING FIRE AND HUNGER GAMES*

Oh yes~ Peeta~ I think Catniss was really in love with Gale since the beginning of the story. But I think Peeta is more suitable for her and he always surprises me with the things he does. Like the end of this book. He's an unbelievable guy! :) Can't wait for book 3!!!

*END SPOILER*

since i live in sweden, its very hard to find the books i want in english

i just did a book haul from amazon.co.uk

i cant WAIT to read them!!!

all the John Green books. im especially excited for Paper towns! XD

i got the entire set of Charline Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series(which i already read)

the perks of being a wall flower

SOoooo Pumped!! :D

i really liked Paper Towns! i liked Looking For Alaska more. they're pretty similar in a lot of ways though.

and i just finished the perks of being a wallflower today and liked that a lot too. the narrator is really interesting and i could relate in some strange ways lol

i need to pick up my holds at the library.

Guest AiMango

I'm reading Catching Fire atm! The 1st book ended at a cliffhanger so I ran out the next day and got #2 : P Luckily I had a coupon for Chapters because the hardcovers are kinda expensive D: Personally I want more Gale x Katniss but I guess thats not what the author is going for : (

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i really liked Paper Towns! i liked Looking For Alaska more. they're pretty similar in a lot of ways though.

and i just finished the perks of being a wallflower today and liked that a lot too. the narrator is really interesting and i could relate in some strange ways lol

i need to pick up my holds at the library.

THANKS!!! i wasnt sure about the Perks of being a wall flower since im a loud person. i thought it might not be my book. but we\ll see xD!!

as im waiting for my new babies to arrive

im currently reading PRIDE AND PREJUDICE for the millionth time.. <3

Guest Forever_Young101_1

love the one you're with by emily giffin

I just started Something Borrowed yesterday and I can't put it down. I'm almost done. (:

Thats the next one I want to read from her.

I'm reading Catching Fire atm! The 1st book ended at a cliffhanger so I ran out the next day and got #2 : P Luckily I had a coupon for Chapters because the hardcovers are kinda expensive D: Personally I want more Gale x Katniss but I guess thats not what the author is going for : (

I have a feeling that she's going to turn Gale into a jerk for book 3 for some reason... :/ Maybe...

Archived