What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest crazyMuka

I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. So far the only problem I've encountered with the novel is the part where 3 cats where ruthlessly killed by Johnnie Walker. That was a bit too much since it was written in great detail. I'm a cat-lover so it sort of affected me. >_<

Ooh you're in for a treat! I really like that book :).

I'm starting on The Book Thief now, and I must say the author really has a way with words, every passage reads so beautiful and lyrical. Will stick with it because so far I'm really intrigued.

Guest Angelic_illusions

I have a long list of books that I read and will be reading this summer.

Right now I'm planning to re-read all Tamora Pierce books (i love her!) i'm on the Circle Opens series and I'm also planning to read the Stravaganza series. I love fantasy books =]

I must say that i tried reading Gregory Maguire's books (the author of Wicked) and it just didnt click for me...i don't like the way he writes =/

Guest flyaway.

I finished Play Dead by Richard Montanari not too long ago.

I really liked it; so, now, I want to read one of his other books, The Skin Gods.

Guest tian`tian

I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. So far the only problem I've encountered with the novel is the part where 3 cats where ruthlessly killed by Johnnie Walker. That was a bit too much since it was written in great detail. I'm a cat-lover so it sort of affected me. >_<

GREAT book. Mind bender. :) Murakami is one of my favorite authors!

I must say that i tried reading Gregory Maguire's books (the author of Wicked) and it just didnt click for me...i don't like the way he writes =/

I kind of feel the same way. I loved Wicked and then got some of his other books to read, "Mirror, Mirror" didn't find that as good. Didn't try the other ones...

Currently reading: Sense and Sensibility by: Jane Austen

Guest l33mimi

Breaking Dawn .

want to read Real World by Natsuo Kirino , anyone read that yet? I read her book Out and it was amazing