What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eclipse. LOL. Well, I dont have the book yet. My friend will lend it tomorrow. but i cant wait. I`m so bored. I`ve got nothing to do and I got the feeling that i`ll finished both eclipse and breaking down in one week. LMAO

Guest millie199

I'm currently reading The Associate by John Grisham.

Before that I was reading Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult(luv her books!!).

=)

Guest lil_viet_girl204

The Outsiders. really good book. from the 1970's and ended up as a movie in the 80's i think.

Guest blackvelvetfever

Othello - William Shakespeare

It's for school, ugh I don't get Shakespearean language. Why must it be complicated?!

Guest merlyunho

One Fifth Avenue - Candace Bushnell

thought i would like this one, but i can't seem to stand reading it for more than 2 hours.

and the fact that i've started reading it since 2 months ago and haven't finished it yet is just too bad.

Guest Autumn1430263885

i just finished club dead....the third sookie stackhouse novel...can't wait to get my hands on the next one! team eric baby!!! XD

Guest xKairi

I re-read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince + Deathly Hallows last week. Brought back so many memories.. I can't wait til July 15th for the movie to come out!

Guest alicee

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Reading it for College English and it is SUPER good.

I love it.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

im rereading THE HOST because i have nothing else to read =_=

but i still enjoy it :D

Guest papasmurf

FINISHED FIRST FAMILY BY DAVID BALDACCI. The story itself was decent, however there were few grammar, spelling and name error(s). And because of that, i wouldn't recommend buying this book but rather rent it from local liberary.

Archived