Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disfunktional.

What's with the racial stuff being brought o-o I'm just freaking surprised at how Jabba was at the bottom. I'm a Kaba fan but i really expected SQ to be down with Kaba because Jabba is the mini cooper. lol. Who knows if it was rigged or not but if it was really rigged, MTV prolly wanted the results to be unpredictable. Since no one expected SQ's votes to pawn JW, I guess people are now unsure of who'd win the finals. Well, hopefully JW win. FIGHTING!<3

Guest theskinnygirl

20kabamodern5largeho5.jpg

^OMFG, is that suppose to be Kaba Modern's "Encore" performance???

It looks like it.

MTV should show it! OR atleast provide a video on their website....

here's a link to the article:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/kaba-da...002915-crew-mtv

Basically, for you lazy readers, the article is basically saying that the audience chanted "let kaba dance!"

AND mike song explained:

"Our music got changed last minute," said Mike Song. "So at 10 p.m. the night before, we had to make adjustments to our choreography." (for the broadway challenge). This isn't a RUMOR. It's true. It's not an excuse.

and this comment just made me go "WTF." Read it:

With the finale a week away, Sparks revealed that he had a favorite crew: "This whole time I've been rooting for JabbaWockeeZ but now Status Quo is the crew to beat."

^Wow, I didn't know Shane thought this way.... -____- It's like he change his opinion in a blink of an eye... It's as if he's forced to say it...

Guest llinhie

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4040/20...rn5largeho5.jpg

It looks like it.

OMG!!!! Their outfits look banging. No Joke. Do you think this encore performance was the same one the peroformed the next morning on KTLA? Cause that video is on youtube.

Guest theskinnygirl

^ Can't be. The stage look looks too big to be for the KTLA performance. And the outfit is different.

Guest PDURRR

aw...those are some really nice outfits

dammit

i wanna see this encore perf

well i'm gonna youtube the ktla one >:[

Guest llinhie

^ Can't be. The stage look looks too big to be for the KTLA performance. And the outfit is different.

what? I was asking if it was the same routine.

Guest oneimmortalsoul

I'm still upset that Kaba Modern got eliminated. I personally think that their dancing is better than Status Quo's dancing. Plus, they seem more organized than SQ. I think SQ's good, but not as good as Kaba Modern or JW.

But let's just hope JBWCKZ wins in the end...if not, then you know it's REALLY RIGGED O_O!!!

*goes to vote online*

P.S. I feel bad if SQ did get booed like someone said they did...that's really rude of the audience -_-;

This isnt about catering to a certain race

we already clarified this gee whiz!

wow just chill. if you couldnt tell from my smiley face i was being sarcastic.

anyway, i'm sure the next episode will be super intense :lol: i hope there are early spoilers again for this.

and i hope we get to see more of KM :)

Guest theskinnygirl

Here's excerpt from a blog of someone who went to this weeks' show:

I was at the taping of tonight’s episode — which actually took place Tuesday night in Culver City. Only had a minute to interview the weary-looking Kaba Modern dancers backstage before we had to get seated for the actual show. And I have to say this, Kaba got ROBBED …

When Status Quo was announced as the No.1 vote-getter from viewers and were safe from elimination, my jaw hit the floor. Are you kidding me? That loud eruption of cheers that you heard on the show tonight? Didn’t happen. When the announcement was made, there was light applause. People around us were confused and shocked. There was booing. Of course, that was noticeably absent on the show.

source: http://pedrowatcher.freedomblogging.com/20...best-dance-crew

Wow, interesting but it's understandable for the show's purpose. It looks better on T.V.

Status Quo DOES have a disadvantage with the fact that they aren't in their home state, so not many of their supporters are there.

And honestly, I don't think that some people are really booing status quo, they are just booing the RESULT.

On a lighter note, Kaba will be performing at the finale, so keep on watching. ^^ as said on their myspace bulletin. :)

Guest Narda

I dont know what MTV was thinking when they decided

to do a West-East competition. (besides the assumption they'll prolly loose viewers on the East side)

It was obvious that viewers wanted to see Kabba & Jabba standing at the finale.

Im gonna vote like crazy this whole week for Jabba.

They deserve it.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

For those who sit here and disses SQ, please come to Boston and see how great they are performing. Please, don't sit here and diss them, they're the ones in the competiton, not you guys. They're trying their best and to stoop that low and degrade them, calling them monkeys is just disrespectful and racists.

I was disappointed that Kaba Modern got eliminated, but it's obvious that MTV would make it 'East v. West!'

I was rooting for KB all the way, but hey they lost, get over it. Status Quo and their acrobatic moves are just as nasty as Kaba Moderns isolations.

*goes to vote online*

I think voting online isn't a good idea. A few people have commented that when they voted for Jabba on the website, it said they voted for Status Quo. I don't know, just read the comments on the site >_<

You can vote on your house phone.

It's free. So start voting from there just to be safe.

Guest strawb3rry

i agree with you~ HELLA SAD INDEED.

i can't believe fans are immature/'vengeful' enough to stoop to dirt level and call SQ "monkeys". that's so john teshed up. and no offense, but it's really annoying how ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell broke loose because KM got booted. i'm being honest, if jabbawockeez got booted last nite, i'm a hardcore jabba fan but i STILL wouldn't go around being ridiculous (calling SQ monkeys, claiming MTV's messed up and rigged, arguing pointlessly on the INTERNET, etc.)~ i'd miss jabba and be sad, but i'd STILL applaud the final two. that's good sportsmanship, that's maturity, and that's common courtesy.

SQ, like someone said, is the 'cinderella story' of the show. they are a raw street crew that came from home and took a chance on a dance show on MTV. they've had slip-ups and what not during the process but the fact that they've gotten past that and made it this far, that's really great for them, and i wish KM fans/SQ dissers would get that through to their hardheaded minds. it took a LOT for them to come and overcome things on the show. and i'm sure that's why SQ's fanbase IS big (people underestimate this, there ARE a lot of SQ fans. youtube/fb/soompi/forum counts don't mean anything; there ARE people who don't get on the net to discuss ABDC), people admire them and are impressed by them. and please, stop bickering about "WHY, SQ CAN'T DANCE, THEY JUST FLIP BLAH BLAH". whatever reasons SQ fans are SQ fans, let it be.

sorry for the semi-rant, i just got hella annoyed with the immaturity and poor sportsmanship of the thread. sure, KM fans are just "expressing their opinions", but come on now, i'm sure yall ain't 8-10 year olds, yall should know better than that. and also, i'm sure kaba wouldn't like hearing their fans say all this crap, even if they got booted. it's just ridiculous as hell, and i'm sure they're way more professional than that.

anyways...VOTE FOR JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! :w00t:B)

Hear, hear!!

I like KM just as much as the other person here (okay maybe not necessarily as MUCH but whatever) but I have to say that for the Broadway episode, I thought that SQ did an absolutely awesome job incorporating Hairspray broadway moves and building on it. I wasn't impressed at all by KM's dance, regardless of whether or not they changed their music at the last minute. I understand why SQ is in the top 2. :3

Also, what happened happened, you know? Its a shame that KM isn't in the top 2 because they are wonderful at what they do :3 but you honestly shouldn't be delving into every itty bitty detail creating theories that ABDC is rigged and a whole conspiracy. :(

Guest alainachen_604

[im]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4040/20kabamodern5largeho5.jpg

It looks like it.

'

DAMM THAT IS SMEXAY! :o

OMG I would've wanetd to watch that performance soo soo bad T_T

I still can't believe they are out of this competition when they deserve

to be top 2 for sho :tears:

&& BTW..

WHY DOESN'T MTV AIR THEIR ENCORE PERFORMANCE?

I dont get it :blink::unsure:

Guest strawb3rry

'

DAMM THAT IS SMEXAY! :o

OMG I would've wanetd to watch that performance soo soo bad T_T

I still can't believe they are out of this competition when they deserve

to be top 2 for sho :tears:

&& BTW..

WHY DOESN'T MTV AIR THEIR ENCORE PERFORMANCE?

I dont get it :blink::unsure:

<3 maybe they're saving it to air next week for the finale?

it was sad to see Kaba go.

i agree...jabba and kaba should've been the last two standing.

but now that SQ's still in..we know for sure jabba's gonna take it.

[[no offense intended]]

i'm voting like crazy right now to ensure jabba's place as America's Best Dance Crew!

dang....i wanna see them live SO BAD! tickets? naw...no money. haha!

last night's episode:

SQ - eh...it was alright. i agree with JC though...it seemed like they were all over the place. there wasn't any organization or formation in their choreography. but no doubt, their stunts were hecka cool! haha.

jabba - what can i say?...they amaze me every night they perform. i loved the concept...with the biker in the beginning heading into "funkytown." and i think they totally did JC justice with their pop dance of Nsync. hehe. oh...and the head spin! totally awesome!

kaba - LOVED their transitions into the next style of dance! they did awesome with that. i also really liked how they did the pop section...with the gals screaming their heads off and all. haha. very hilarious. and that's what i like about this group. they get on the stage and they have fun. you can tell that they're really laid back and relaxed about it all. no doubt, they know it's still a competition...but there's moments when you just need to have fun with it. and kaba does amazing at that! :]

"do or die" round

SQ - i think this dance was their most entertaining dances. the concept was off the hook! haha. but, again, they're unorganized. everyone just seems to be everywhere. i don't really have that "crew" sort of feel when i look at SQ and their dancing. it seems like they're all dancing separately. i think they could change that...but i don't know. SQ's the underdog...and they know that they HAVE TO bring something new and entertaining to the table in order to be America's Best Dance Crew.

jabba - i love how every week they perform, they start the dance with the ending from the dance the previous week. ( i thought they would've done the same in the evolution dance and was a bit disappointed....but they made it up by starting it in this dance). i guess there wasn't anything too WOW about this dance. but unlike SQ, jabba dances as a REAL CREW. you can just see the wholeness in the group. they all have the same passion and it's evident in their dancing. (i think the masks really add to that...i've always liked the concept of the masks). and at the end...how they end pointing up to the sky...because of their fellow crew member. i was like..aww! hehe.

JABBAWOCKEEZ OWN ABDC!!! :]

me too and all my friends. i don't know if i like the whole idea of keeping the voting open for a week though. remember to text to23882 and vote #2.

regarding sq they suck and all and i really don't think thy deserve to still be there but still that does not call for all the racial slurs. :unsure:

Guest Mz-Descamento86

there will be NO SPOILERS b/c the show next week is going to be 100% LIVE

cant wait for my girls from live in color to perform :w00t:

Archived