Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dork3tt3

omg that is so true, jabbawockeez do look hotter in person!! :w00t: i saw them at the club on sat. gosh. :sweatingbullets: cute. Ben and phil! OH YA! LOL :P

Guest alainachen_604

^

well they recently on performed live @ Regis And Kelly

performing the 'red pill' with different outfits ^_^

super sick!<3 I like the MTV cameras angles better :)

V

Guest talksound

anyone knows the story behind the name 'jabbawockeez' ?? just curious.. ^____^

well the original is from lewis carroll's poem "the jabberwocky", which is a madeup dragon character.

their "red pill" performance actually came from the Matrix, "Take the blue pill and story ends or take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes", which is pretty cool if you think about it, because it all kinda connects. (fyi- lewis carroll is the writer of Alice in Wonderland)

I remember watching that. I was going for either Jabbawockeez or Kaba Modern. I was thrilled that Jabbawockeez won. Haha, but I really wanna see them in Step Up 2 though, need to rent that. Anyways, I hope that the next seasons goes well too... because I'm not a fan of something that doesn't go well or doesn't seem interesting. Anyways, glad that Jabba won and hope that I can see more of them in mv and such.

well the original is from lewis carroll's poem "the jabberwocky", which is a madeup dragon character.

their "red pill" performance actually came from the Matrix, "Take the blue pill and story ends or take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes", which is pretty cool if you think about it, because it all kinda connects. (fyi- lewis carroll is the writer of Alice in Wonderland)

Here's a video interview where KB talks exactly about the Jabbawockeez' name.

Archived