Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

I've just seen these 3 pictures and it just shows how SQ members are disrespectful of other dance crews, especially Jabbawockeez. SQ also mocked JW in the 4th episode of ABDC.

http://i29.tinypic.com/nl4bxv.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/ofzoro.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/28j85dd.jpg

Who knows, maybe SQ would have used the same masks, gloves and routines if the Jabbawockeez were not on the show. Byterz!

1. Those pictures are OLD! before ABDC and Jabba did not invent the mask wearing gimmick

2. The mask thing wasnt out of disrespect on ep4

it's a dance battle, people are supposed to it and it makes the show exciting.

anyways, is it possible Automatic Response and the movement can audition again?

AR is NAASSSSTTTYYY!!! Sundance did a flip and landed into freeze, me and others could not even believe it and I was so mad they didnt get through.

Geez Randy make an even 10 crews this time

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KCloud

LucasBunny, you can be in denial as much as you want to but a picture is worth a thousand words. They are individuals and groups out there who know a lot more about Status Quo's background than any of us and I am open to what they have to say.

In any sports, events or contests, good sportsmanship is always appreciated. How would you feel if some people disrespected you? Kaba Modern, Jabbawockeez, and other dance crews are quite respectful of one another.

From what I'm reading from you, miss LucasBunny, on this thread, I realize that no constructive discussion can be built with you. I'm gonna take the advice of another member and ignore your comments.

Peace!

I've just seen these 3 pictures and it just shows how SQ members are disrespectful of other dance crews, especially Jabbawockeez. SQ also mocked JW in the 4th episode of ABDC.

http://i29.tinypic.com/nl4bxv.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/ofzoro.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/28j85dd.jpg

Who knows, maybe SQ would have used the same masks, gloves and routines if the Jabbawockeez were not on the show. Byterz!

Eh? So what. Other groups have used masks in some of their routines too. I'm not siding with Lucas but come on...saying that they are "disrespecting" Jabba is ridiculous as Jabba didn't create it; they just popularized it.

And I saw SQ using the mask during their movie routine as a friendly stab to Jabba.

LucasBunny, you can be in denial as much as you want to but a picture is worth a thousand words. They are individuals and groups out there who know a lot more about Status Quo's background than any of us and I am open to what they have to say.

In any sports, events or contests, good sportsmanship is always appreciated. How would you feel if some people disrespected you? Kaba Modern, Jabbawockeez, and other dance crews are quite respectful of one another.

From what I'm reading from you, miss LucasBunny, on this thread, I realize that no constructive discussion can be built with you. I'm gonna take the advice of another member and ignore your comments.

Peace!

I am not trying to argue here (mods if you are reading I am trying to make a point)...but thats an old picture

you can't assume they are disrespecting Status Quo if the photos are old, honestly explain it.

I have heard the speculation about Status being biters, however I cannot jump to that conclusion, people are accusing them of being biters because they did the human jumprope, and a few other tricks, Let me tell you something, I live in NY I have all of my life, I ride the trains everyday and there are little kids like age 10 doing those tricks on the trains, do you guys watch showtime at the apollo?? people do those tricks all the time, Status Quo's tricks are very very common tricks, does it make them biters?? no it doesnt, if we want to call them biters then hell with it, all you bboys worldwide, if you aint giving credit to Turbo, Mr, Wiggles,Ozone even Micheal Jackson, Nicholas Brothers, James Brown, then I suggest you all stop what you are doing because you are biters as well. Besides I still find that article rubbish, since they wait until week 7 to post it up, if it were that big of a deal then I would have been called them out once I saw them on TV stealing my moves. There is more to that story.

as for the mask wearing, there are plenty of crews who wear masks on there faces, people are just too familiar with Jabbawockeez right now that you don't know that, Jabbawockeez didnt invent it! Like I said they get it from Church people.

Once again Status Quo did not disrespect Jabbawockeez, in dancing that is how you play the game, if you watch real dance battles people mock each other all the time, that is what makes it exciting and intense. All the crews have alot of respect for each other on the show as you can see.

Guest starstrewnnight

Some of you are making a big deal out of nothing about Status Quo. It's just a damn mask and Jabba aren't gods of dance for goodness sake (as much as I love them). Speculate all you want, but some of you are stating things as facts when you don't know your sources and assume everything you hear is true. If they are "disrespecting" jabba, just think of how many people are disrespecting THEM just because they got the most votes. Oh well gee, let's hate on them for something they have no control over. How illogical.

Guest asalan5794

are all the eliminated crews performing together just for support for the final 2 crews or will they perform separately like a concert?

Guest emli118

So. Freaking. Rigged.

Status Quo can do tricks, but they lack a LOT in the dance department. Isn't this America's Next Best DANCE Crew? O_o

I soo agree with you

thats what i've been trying to tell everyone. status could do tricks like flips and cartwheels but they Lack dancing skills seriously. and if they do win win why should they even name it america's best DANCE crew if they dont even dance much. might as well call it America's best next crew that could do flips and cartwheel.s

gahhh i seriously think that theyre cheating just because Randy Jackson is black. HAHA. im kidding. :]

Quote:

InSider405 said:

Status Quo will win the competition no matter how many votes get submitted! I have inside info that Status Quo should of been in the bottom two but producers knew if they went head to head with Kaba Modern or Jabbawockeez they would of lost. Status Quo is a very atheletic and talented crew but when it comes down to creativity and consistency producers and judges knew Kaba and Jaba are better hands down! Producers and Randy Jackson will plan on Status Quo to win the competition because they have a more compelling story (Guys that came from the street with nothing and followed their passion for dancing that became winners) and they do not want the last 2 crews that are predominantly Asian to win because Randy Jackson is African American.

3/22/2008 11:21:30 AM

Wow. That was dumb and funny. Most of all, ridiculous. Why have other races on the show? Makes no sense. People are just talking and really don't know anything. I assume this is the only way KM fans can make sense of things 0_o. lol

aww that will be no fun....too bad America can't see how Kaba Modern really roll. ahahah But anywho, that article up there about Status Quo copying moves was intresting. Some people was saying that they didn't steal the flips, acrobats and what not. But I think the article was referring to Dance moves, not gymnastics.

Actually, if you check their vid on youtube, they do more of stunts and breaking. But they also do flips (beans from Y.A.K is amazing with it).

Guest azn_sweetumz

MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s).

I got that from the site, my friend told me to look it up.

Check in the voting rules. and you'll see.... IT WAS RIGGED!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Some of you are making a big deal out of nothing about Status Quo. It's just a damn mask and Jabba aren't gods of dance for goodness sake (as much as I love them). Speculate all you want, but some of you are stating things as facts when you don't know your sources and assume everything you hear is true. If they are "disrespecting" jabba, just think of how many people are disrespecting THEM just because they got the most votes. Oh well gee, let's hate on them for something they have no control over. How illogical.

PREACH! Lol

come on like damn my church which is a christian baptist church has been using those mask in church spirtual performances ever since i can remember! so if anybody should be mad about "stealing the mask idea" then churches and mimes should be mad as hell right about now.

ugh i cant waitttttttttttttttt for the next season. fresh start with fresh crews, maybe these new teams wouldnt have such a large CRAZY FANATIC fanbase...cus this is getting ridiculous...if i see one more comment about randy and mtv being racists against asians imma go call NAACP, jesse, al all of them LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO please get over it! this show isnt racists against asians! this show gave asians a platform think about the states that dont have large asian populations that watch this show..their like damn asians can dance! if randy was racists he would have had nothing but black crews

PREACH! Lol

come on like damn my church which is a christian baptist church has been using those mask in church spirtual performances ever since i can remember! so if anybody should be mad about "stealing the mask idea" then churches and mimes should be mad as hell right about now.

ugh i cant waitttttttttttttttt for the next season. fresh start with fresh crews, maybe these new teams wouldnt have such a large CRAZY FANATIC fanbase...cus this is getting ridiculous...if i see one more comment about randy and mtv being racists against asians imma go call NAACP, jesse, al all of them LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO please get over it! this show isnt racists against asians! this show gave asians a platform think about the states that dont have large asian populations that watch this show..their like damn asians can dance! if randy was racists he would have had nothing but black crews

Yeah he did but he screwed us out of a killer final battle.

Ah, maybe not. It doesn't even matter to me if the crew going up against Jabbawockeez should've been Kaba Modern...

Iconic or Live in Color would've been fine.

But a crew as sloppy as Status Quo?

:crazy:

HAHAHAHA SOMEONE PLEASE POST IT AGAIN!!!

haha jk. ^_^

but yeah whatev im over this show..

i just hope kaba & jabba will come back next year or go on a diff show. i'll miss them :(

Nah, I've seen them enough lol. I'd love to see the new crews that come on the show. Besides, if you want to see more Kabba/Jabba they usually do shows.

I'm excited to see the new crews for the 2ND season.

Guest candiegurl25

I guess you are right it is just a title but really status quote has been working my nerves with their sloppiness for some time now. It just all the flips are all over the place. IF it were more in sync then yes I would love them. Sometimes its just really hard to watch that is all.

Honestly its not really the best team wins, its more like the fan favorite wins and whom ever has fans willing to take the time to vote wins. Both teams are good heck most of the teams were good. But honestly I sometimes hate how its left up to America to vote.

Guest alainachen_604
MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s).

I got that from the site, my friend told me to look it up.

Check in the voting rules. and you'll see.... IT WAS RIGGED!

yeah... sux :(

hopefully Jabbawackeez will win

because SQ so does not deserve to T_T

is that hitting thing REALLY TRUE? cause thats just lamee

Guest thina

man... if this season aka the FIRST season is already this crazy and chaotic, should i prepare myself for way more for the next? :lol:

Archived