Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

that's sad. i'll be honest, if jabbawockeez lost to sq, i'd be upset BUT i would never stoop down to that level. seriously, if KM fans think it is rigged, why not hate the game and instead hate the player? if it's rigged, go hate on MTV. sq has done nothing but do what they went on the show to do. i HATE that term "status monkeys", so many racial implications in that term. it sucks that such good sports like kaba modern has some of the most immature and disrespectful fans. oh well, this KM thing will never grow old until...the next season starts :crazy:

It is sad but I am done with anything thing that has to do with FB and ABDC because some of those fans are brutal and don't care if they crush a person or a dream. Just go to SQ's page and read like a few posts. I decided to take a look b/c I was just curious and I'm so turned off by some of the fans there. I prefer this forum anyday b/c a lot of you guys are OPENMINDED and pretty respectful.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .moony.

Um SQ has around 2 600 members on facebook, and KabaModern has more than 20 000 fans on facebook (same to Jabba.)

And that's just facebook alone. nationwide u dont even know how many more ppl would be Kaba's fans (or jabba's).

How can 2 600 ever win votes against 20 000 +? How can SQ ever get the most votes?

Joke.

LOL. I mean that's just very ridiculous on MTV's part. I really despite MTV now.

Edit: My bad, Jabba has 50000+ fans now. lol.

Um SQ has around 2 600 members on facebook, and KabaModern has more than 20 000 fans on facebook (same to Jabba.)

And that's just facebook alone. nationwide u dont even know how many more ppl would be Kaba's fans (or jabba's).

How can 2 600 ever win votes against 20 000 +? How can SQ ever get the most votes?

Joke.

LOL. I mean that's just very ridiculous on MTV's part. I really despite MTV now.

Edit: My bad, Jabba has 50000+ fans now. lol.

Yeah that is why I said Jabba was going to win weeks ago.

Guest ESTHER.

JABBA ALL THE WAY <3

we cant vote here in canada, although jabba has MANY many fans here!

i wish we could, i would spend the whole day voting haha.

i was so disappointed to see kaba leave T_T

from the very beginning, i thought itd be kaba and jabba in the finale :(

Guest lubdispytghur
Lawd, we're still on this issue?

^ OMG, I know! Seriously! Come on now ... Some of you guys need to stop debating/arguing, providing these links/info about certain group/fans/haters. These just bring more drama to this thread. It's getting off topic ... and driving me (and probably some other members here) nuts. :wacko::sweatingbullets:

SQ and Jabba are the two finalists. Just $&^& up already. Whoever wins, wins. We all know that every crew who was part of ABDC CAN dance, and thats final. Cheers! :rolleyes:

Is anyone here attending the season finale? Omg, I just checked at MTV.COM few days ago about the tickets and now it's gone. I wanted to go. :tears:

Guest KuYA II

Even though Kaba left, i respect them a lot because they handle it very well. Even though it felt like they knew from the very moment SQ was put in the top 2, they still gave it all and have fun. I'm not going to sit and whine that they should be in the top 2 with jabba, but i'm glad that they made it this far and show us fans their variety of dance moves (even though there was a point it was kinda repetitve with the isolations, *don't bash on me i like them too*).

Anyways, jabba killed it. Their performance was really great, but the whole going to the audience and judges was kinda..little uncalled for. I don't know to me, it felt like they did that to kinda fill in the empty spaces they need to finish the song. Although, the 3 minute breakdance headspin was really nice and gave me goosebumps. I like both of the performance.

SQ, i liked their last performance with the clown. It had a story into it and it was very entertainning for me. Their first performance to me was pretty sloppy and all over the place. I didn't quite understand the routine and the ending felt like it wasn't complete or they made a couple of mistakes leaving it just there.

Either way, whoever wins next week we should respect each dance crew because they gave it their all in these performances. I like Kaba and Jabba, but if SQ wins, I wouldn't be upset or say "OMG THIS SHOW IS RIGGED" I'll just applaud them for making it this far and entertainning us with their stunt/dance moves.

My opinion don't bash =).

Guest dorkafied!

Jaba & Status Quo in the finals.

instead of Kaba. thats a shocker :mellow:

but anyway go JABA ! or Status Quo i like

both 8D

i cant wait for the finale! all the crews are gonna be back yaay. i miss live in color :)

anyways ive had a lot of free time in the past couple days so ive been dialing for jabba like crazy. whether its "rigged" or not, you never know so vote vote vote!!

I havent been posting in here alot

But never miss a episode

I knew kaba was going home

west vs west

isnt wat mtv wants they want east vs west

but Jabba still gonna win

as someone said

Jabba and Kaba's fan base is really big

Most or all of Kaba fans are going for probably JabbaWockeeZ now

no doubt in my mind

^_^

Kaba is performing next week thought so its okay

^_^

Guest .moony.
I havent been posting in here alot

But never miss a episode

I knew kaba was going home

west vs west

isnt wat mtv wants they want east vs west

but Jabba still gonna win

as someone said

Jabba and Kaba's fan base is really big

Most or all of Kaba fans are going for probably JabbaWockeeZ now

no doubt in my mind

^_^

Kaba is performing next week thought so its okay

^_^

yea let's wait and see if MTV will pull a "Status quo got the most votes again!! their 2,500 fans win over 70,000 jabba voters!! woohoo" :D (cuz kaba's fans will be votin for jabba)

Just kidding. but i thought the judges would pick out the winner??

yea let's wait and see if MTV will pull a "Status quo got the most votes again!! their 2,500 fans win over 70,000 jabba voters!! woohoo" :D (cuz kaba's fans will be votin for jabba)

Just kidding. but i thought the judges would pick out the winner??

Me too, but it does seem obvious that Jabba may win.

Guest ShortaznGirl
Don't you think "JabbaQuo" sounds cooler? :P

i agree, that does sound cooler

does anyone know when season 2 comes out?

Archived