Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tsubomichan

tony is aight. im just not feeling that piercing and the braces

but the sexiest dancer on the show in my opinion...mr ben chung

[ig] l_3f3dd52c1b09c465302870545cac08a6.jpg

B)

hes aight. I find mr.Tran much sexier :P

& lawrence is so hot too

Does anyone else have issues with voting for jabba online? I tried to vote, but i have no confirmation that my vote went through. i could press on the vote button 10 times, and the same window opens and then the dots starts to run.. and then it stops. is that all that takes to vote?

Does anyone else have issues with voting for jabba online? I tried to vote, but i have no confirmation that my vote went through. i could press on the vote button 10 times, and the same window opens and then the dots starts to run.. and then it stops. is that all that takes to vote?

^ Yeap, I think that is all there is suppose to be. If not, I "voted" like...20 times? <_<

Guest thina

tony is aight. im just not feeling that piercing and the braces

but the sexiest dancer on the show in my opinion...mr ben chung

http://a999.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...0545cac08a6.jpg

B)

ben chung is, no doubt, hella fine! :w00t: my favorite member of the jabbawockeez (although rainen comes pretty close). the thing that makes him so attractive is his style and bit of swagger he's got (even the way he TALKS). plus, he's also really nice ;)

i love how the jabbawockeez got the audience so hyped at the end..that was awesome.

they stole the motorcycle thing at the beginning from the philippine all-stars lol...

Guest kiss*kiss

Am I the only one who thinks Tony from Kaba looks like Tom Delonge from Blink 182, Angels & Airwaves, and Box Car Racer?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r291/TO...Delonge/ugg.jpg

:mellow:

They're both so hottttttttttt. lols

BWAH! You think so too?! I've been telling that to my sister this whole time, in addition to the "Tony is hot" comments (she says he looks like a nerd). :P''

Guest knickstorm

it should change and say "thank you for voting" or something along those lines.

Guest A-I-Z-A

^ Someone from youtube posted a vid where he voted for jabbawockeez online (he's an mtv member) but when he checked his profile it showed that his vote went to SQ.

I dunno if its true coz his vid got deleted already and I'm not an mtv member so I can't check. Now I'm having second thoughts if I should do multiple voting online cuz that's the only way I have since i'm not from US

that be messed up if it's true. I was so pissed off when they said Status Quo was number one! I was like WHATTT. Well we all know Jabbawockeez is probably gonna win since they are so creative and much better. I knew they were gonna beat Kaba Modern even if Kaba Modern made it as the final two. And now since Kaba is gone, all of Kaba votes would most likely go to Jabbawockeez! well I guess we all would have to find out the results on Thursday wouldn't we?

Guest s2hurt

since kaba is gone, the finals is not suspenseful anymore coz we all know jaba has no competition left, and they gonna win for sure. If it was kaba jabba in the finals, its unknown who's gonna win. but status quo, omg, jabba for sure, sq is not upto their kabba and jabba standards, each weeks is the same effin flips over and over for half of their routines.

Guest Jolie*

A-I-Z-A, I'm pretty sure the video was fake. I have an MTV account and it never told me who I voted for. I checked my profile, account, & everywhere else. =/

I don't understand why MTV would be so rigged and make it a West coast vs. East coast finale. I live on the east coast and everyone I know who watches this show are either Jabba or Kaba fans. Does MTV truly think East coast viewers would root for Status just because they come from the same side of the country as us? You've got to be kidding. I'm positive if it was a west coast team vs. west coast team finale they would have not lost a hella lot of east coast viewers. The highschool & college kids that I know who watch this show are rooting for the team that appeals to them, not because where the team is from.

Geez, so if MTV really did set up the finale to be West vs. East then I think that was plain stupid... A WHOLE lot of people(obviously in this forum) thought Kaba deserved to stay. I think MTV really screwed up in that decision.

I hope Jabbawockeez win. I was disappointed when Kaba went home... I really wanted to see a Jabba vs. Kaba finale. :(

Guest Mz-Descamento86

they stole the motorcycle thing at the beginning from the philippine all-stars lol...

i know right? when i saw them do that i thought of allstars. but damn i wish P.I. all stars could be on this show. i mean some of them are american (they came to the states when they were younger from the PI) dammit! i hung out with them before their cool as hell...the girls are dope dancers!

p.s. going back and watching status quo 1st performance i think it was aight. when they dance to run dmc its like that..they killed it with the vibrate move..

since kaba is gone, the finals is not suspenseful anymore coz we all know jaba has no competition left, and they gonna win for sure. If it was kaba jabba in the finals, its unknown who's gonna win. but status quo, omg, jabba for sure, sq is not upto their kabba and jabba standards, each weeks is the same effin flips over and over for half of their routines.

I wouldn't say it just yet. We had some big surprises on this show. Most not so good (LIC and KM for the fans). I really don't know what to expect. I have made obvious predictions but really, who knows....

Glad there will be no spoilers. I want to see who wins for myself.

Guest Kushi

I feel so sorry for the dancers themselves. It's pretty obvious that MTV rigged this show.... No I'm not saying this in spite since I'm not even a Kaba fan. I'm a jabba / breaks8 fan.

In no way am I saying SQ is bad, however I've seen many forums & news articles about this show [yes not just the asian ones] and ALMOST everyone seems to think that Kabba deserved to be there more than SQ. In my personal honest opinion I did want SQ to be a finalist after seeing the episode where enok flipped off the stage. However after seeing episode 7, kabba did such a better job than SQ it wasn't even funny..

Now it's not even about kabba getting eliminated... how the hamburgers did SQ get more votes than jabba? it's like... umpossible [yes it's so impossible it became unpossible.]. Anyways yeah, this last episode just ruined it for me, jabba was absolutely amazing, kabba was pretty amazing also, but sq.. they were alright. But now since the kabba / jabba face off was done, I have absolutely no reason to look forward to the next episode.

Guest 321stars

i find it weird cause on the show it says "Canadians may not vote" but then when i heard about the voting on MTV someone said when you vote for Jabba it goes to Status so i tried and it said "thank you for voting as if Canadians were allowed to vote online aswell, how does that work lol

well anyways i hope the rumors are false and jabbawockeez that home the grand prize :D

Guest alainachen_604

^

LOL obviously he has nothing to relate to Jabbawockeez

his mask doesn't even look like theirs & its uglier xD

JABBAWOCKEEZ FTW!! :)

Archived