Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Eddokun

I just wanted to make a comment ^^ (i just recently started watching so i don't know much about other crews such as LIC and iconic >< but i did see the vampire episode and i thought LIC was really good couldn't believe they got booted O_O)

people that are standing up for SQ its all great and you guys are talking about healthy sportmanship that is also great ^-^ but... one thing you guys always say bothers me a bit... you guys keep on putting the KM fans and SQ haters are one and the same... im sure not all KM fans are SQ haters... im sure there are fans of other crews that just don't see the greatness of SQ's performances that are commenting also... so i think its kind of wrong to put them in the same category like ( you all KM fans/SQ haters )

but on to the topic ^^

i think SQ would do alot better if they concentrated a bit more on their choreography because their dance moves are different, powerful, and very entertaining to watch ^-^ i like their flips but i believe in certain episodes... everyone is off? O_o and i believe in the broadway episode... they put all the flips at the end... to me that looked like dancing in the beginning and show at the end... i think it would be alot better if they can incorporate it with dancing and make it flow along with members synchronizing ^-^ i think that would make one amazing routine~ (did i make sense? lol)

JW... they are so fun to watch ^-^ i love all their performances and the headspin totally just killed everything O_o i couldn't even remember what they did before that because i was too amazed by the headspin lol~~ i think they were consistent throughout the competition and i definately think masks work to their advantage they look so different and definately intertaining ^-^

KM... i loved their routine this week... i do agree they lack the power that other crews have but they have the small movements down and their synchronization is hard to beat ^-^ i think if they can put more power into their routine they will be one crazy crew ^^;;; but their costume changing and such were very smooth and they were very entertaining to watch... i think KM and KW battle was intense this week very fun to watch~~

that was my opinion xD i don't really have a favorite since i love all types of dances lol but after seeing that PREFIX clip on youtube i was totally O_O!!! that matrix? part lol i had to watch that over like 10times xD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest talksound

if we all know the show's rigged, why do we have to continue saying it? enough with it. alright, it's rigged. can we get over it and talk about something else? all this repetitive-ness of what's already been said is enough. OKAY, we get it. kaba&jabba > status quo with their performance and maybe in general. ALRIGHT. WE GET IT. jeez.

some of you people need to READ what's been POSTED ALREADY before posting whats been said MANY TIMES before. goodness!

like everyone's gonna be back for the next episode? that's something to be HAPPY about! :)

I hope the show isn't rigged. Oh well. it was entertaining regardless of how it'll turn out. I'm sure the participants on the show won't have a hard time finding places to perform.

I think though they all deserve to be there... I would love to see any of them dance live.

I just saw JW and KM's performance... (couldn't find SQ's on youtube yet)

I loved JW's performance. It was slick... the head spinning at the end was awesome

KM.. awesome.. but it didn't capture my attention like JW's...

EDIT:

hm.. just saw SQ's

To be honest i just skimmed it... stunts were great. I loved the one where the guy flipped out of the jack in the box. But I felt like I was watching a stunts performance. It didn't flow like the other two.. perhaps they should try making their dance flow more. They have the the ability to make their performance interesting.. but they've got to work on making it more dance like instead of performing stunts.

Guest thina

LOL! THINA great minds think alike i just posted bout soreal and then i saw ur comment lol haha

hahah~ glad we know our ish! :P

people that are standing up for SQ its all great and you guys are talking about healthy sportmanship that is also great ^-^ but... one thing you guys always say bothers me a bit... you guys keep on putting the KM fans and SQ haters are one and the same... im sure not all KM fans are SQ haters... im sure there are fans of other crews that just don't see the greatness of SQ's performances that are commenting also... so i think its kind of wrong to put them in the same category like ( you all KM fans/SQ haters )

my bad if anyone read my post that way~ when i said "KM fan/SQ dissers" in my post, i only meant the ones who do talk mess and act idiotic. nah, i know there are some positive KM fans here :) (...myself included HAHAH~ i just prefer jabbawockeez :P)

if we all know the show's rigged, why do we have to continue saying it? enough with it. alright, it's rigged. can we get over it and talk about something else? all this repetitive-ness of what's already been said is enough. OKAY, we get it. kaba&jabba > status quo with their performance and maybe in general. ALRIGHT. WE GET IT. jeez.

yeah agreed... and y'know, there's no 110% proof that MTV is rigged, that's why it's kinda irritating to see the continuous number of rigged comments.

i seriously can't wait for next week's episode, especially since everyone's coming back (i can NOT wait to see iconic!!!!!!!!! they were my 2nd fav~). please remember to... CALL AND VOTE FOR JABBAWOCKEEZ! :blush:

Guest je_amourx

I actually never thought "voting" really matter at all ...

We all know who is going to win anyways.

Wait how do you know MTV made it east vs. west?

Did they say that?

Jabba is from the West coast and Status Quo is from the East coast.

Guest smile-jw

Just because I wanted to do some extra research on Tony.

General

dance

cutting hair

design fashion

interior design

Music

all types of music

Television

naruto

HGTV

prison break

Books

catcher and the rye

Wow, HGTV eh? <3 Love it. XD Tony is so cool...seriously. I found out a lot of things i did not know. Like interior design? TONY MARRY ME. (sorry alaina. ;_; )

l_1116f490ef5af4c89b95428c6bc3e060.jpg

hotness.

l_e7f8f5a38ef9471d505bcb959c23132e.jpg

:ph34r: i never said anything.

l_5e5acf3a322700cb2f93370c0a2f09d6.jpg

l_d7890f2a9f6f8e1b12e546c4cf091f63.jpg

l_55914db89c0489d4d1f5d9305829730f.jpg

l_f2fb126a592d5e3118ba5c1c7c591bd8.jpg

l_4572fe01e6577e7a9cca4bda1561cbdc.jpg

l_21e91d7bf002996d5624a479f674cbd9.jpg

1038002430_l.jpg

XD

and just because I like Lawrence.

l_bfc4596a4e4042da8f300770aac78807.jpg

595592511_l.jpg

<3

Jabba is from the West coast and Status Quo is from the East coast.

Yeah but then that doesn't mean they made it East vs. West.

What if Kaba really had fewer points than Status Quo, and it was all just a coincidence that it ended up like an East vs. West thing?

Guest starstrewnnight

Dang... Tony is cute. I love his piercings.

The SQ bashing is getting really tiresome and they really don't deserve all the criticism, especially if it's for doing something they love. Sure you can critique constructively, but to go all out insult them just shows no class at all. So embarrassing.

I absolutely loved Jabba's performance, especially when they got the crowd going. That was the finale for me. Then their encore was just the perfect "thank you" ending.

Guest A-I-Z-A

Wow, HGTV eh? <3 Love it. XD Tony is so cool...seriously. I found out a lot of things i did not know. Like interior design? TONY MARRY ME.(sorry alaina. ;_; )

I think her name's allison

Guest talksound

^ yes, the girl in the pic with him is Allison Vivencio, part of the original crew that tried out in the LA auditions for the show, but couldn't continue because she was promoted to be the new 2008 KM coordinator, i think.

Guest smile-jw

I think her name's allison

Alaina (who i was refering to~) is a soompier who loves Tony :lol:

Yup, the girl in the photo is Allison~

Guest pencilcasee.

^^ Yup that's right. Tony and Jia replaced both her and another member who is also one of the KM 2008 Coords.

Even though Kaba's gone still can't wait to watch next week's finale with all the crews coming back. Plus, I'll get to see them at Fusion 2008! :)

Next week is just a closing scene.... (when they hopefully bring back all the contestants).

On the other hand, I kind of feel bad for Status Quo with all the bashing. I'm sure they are aware of it, and it's kind of sad to be 2nd place, yet having a load of people dissing you... Kinda make you lose the pride and honor a bit.

I mean, Status Quo isn't THAT bad. They're good, so I wish people would stop exaggerating things and trash talking about them calling them "circus entertainers" and stuff like that. It's degrading. You can say that you think Kaba Modern is better than them, but to make offensive comments about them is just down right SAD.

The contestants are coming back.

I agree with you about SQ. I feel bad for them too b/c its NOT THEIR FAULT. I knwo a lot of emotional anger going on and when angry you say things that can hurt a person/people. They are getting ripped to shredds. They prob feel awful...I know I would.

MTV really john teshed up this time. Instead of getting higher rating, their rating is going to go down the toilet. Do they think people will actually tune in next season? This show is a goner! lol

Yes.

WOW so thats why they picked SQ over KB? -_-

LAME & PATHETIC. thats so unfair who would want the easy coast to watch

when you can have other states watching as well KB was a favourite

and some people on facebook said they weren't even gonna watch the show anymore

so HAHA goodluck to MTV with the ratings <_<

People are being way to dramatic to a TV SHOW. Doesnt matter if the KM fans dont watch because with new crews come NEW fans.

C'mon now, even grade school Japanese kids are better than every crew on ABDC. LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCx6axeuhTg

Oh ok, maybe they are not better, but still... America needs to make a dance show like Super Chample.

No competition and stupid challenges. No drama. Just have a show where people just DANCE! Nothing more, nothing less.

I want an American version of Super Chample or bring back Dance360!!!

Those are how dance television shows should be done.

Holy richard simmons those kids were FIIIIIRE.

& I agree, An American version of Super Chample would be awesome.

I liked Dance 360 but it wasn't all that popular.

LOL... head to head, head to head! Tag your man! Lmao.

Guest KCloud

Everybody go on Youtube and lookup deekvonstylus account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CxGz0ovpQ

It shows that online votes for Jabbawockeez are being automatically switched to Status Quo. No wonder why SQ is on top and winning!!!

Anyone else wants further proof that the show is rigged??? Yeah sure, MTV will probably claim that it was a "glitch".

Guest atalamarche10

some of you people need to READ what's been POSTED ALREADY before posting whats been said MANY TIMES before. goodness!

this has already been said too. :rolleyes:

========

anyways, i think that

jabba def. danced better than sq in the last round.

Vote you guys!

Archived