Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cindy Minowa is so underrated! Shes the best female dancer in Kaba, IMO. ):

i agree~ whenever kaba performs, as for watching the girls, my eyes are always drawn to her. she has great attitude in her dance style B)

Guest t1ffiexp

Haha, by every episode, I find all the guys getting better and better looking. XD

I like Lawrence Kao though <3 I swoon when I see him dance! XP He so cute.

LOL I used to dislike my school/district until I found out Tony went to the same school I did. XD

Now I'm always like "OMG What if he sat here?" XD Hahaha.

I think Cindy Minowa is so underrated! Shes the best female dancer in Kaba, IMO. ):

lmao. The fact that these guys are GREAT dancers also makes them more.. appealing? : ) My favorite guy is Lawrence too. The first time I met him, he spoke to me in a British accent and said he was born in Sussex.. and I actually believed he was born in England -_-" Anyway, back to his dancing. His style is so unique. You'd recognize it immediately when you see it in some of Kaba's competition routines. <3

I thought Kaba's routine was good. The lift was pretty weak, but they brought new styles to their dance. My favorite part was.. everything after that lift. The school boy/girl theme was so cute. : )

My jaw went :o at Jabba's routine. The superman "defying gravity" was hilarious. hahaha.

Guest 143namil

i think people confuse dancing with doing a bunch of stunts. i dunno why i just dont think staus quo should be at the top. they always rely on ONE guy to do flips.. and they get points. what is that? that's so messed up. sorry to be a hater.. but i definitely dont think they actually "dance".

i think that even fysh n chicks is ohkay where they are (at the bottom.. but not ousted). breaks8t is also meh. without their skates they're nothing.

all negatives aside.. jabba rocks every week! i loveeeeeeed iconic and was SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED in the judges' decision. they definitely didn't deserve to be ousted so early. yikes.. horrible.. horrible decision.

i sort of think kaba is overrated.. and i'm a part of the people who think they're so awesome jsut cuz they're kabba modern. i think i'm biased cuz they're asian.. but every week i feel like their dance routines are just not impressive. tehy're cute and i keep hoping that every week they'll bring a new flavor and WOW us like they did the first 2 episodes.

shane sparks needs to learn how to criticize more.. he's like a teenybopper.

Guest LindaDoll

Kabba Modern...they make me proud that my eyes are squinty. XD

I saw the first episode but I didn't get a chance to stick with it until

recently when I caught the last few episodes and Kabba is out there

murdering! Man, if I could dance like that~

Guest knickstorm

i agree~ whenever kaba performs, as for watching the girls, my eyes are always drawn to her. she has great attitude in her dance style B)

agreed, but cindy needs to keep her shoe on.....that just didnt look very sanitary.

just watched the rerun.....kaba (the backpacks were so cuute) and jabba (the ending was great! i started laughing) were amazing as usual......kinda sad iconic left ):

what is wrong with fysh and chicks?....they used to be my fav.....they bettah pick it up

hmmmmm i notice more cute looking guys every week teehee......i like diamond (break sk8), jeff (jabbawockeez)<3<3<3, and tony (kaba modern)

i think people confuse dancing with doing a bunch of stunts. i dunno why i just dont think staus quo should be at the top. they always rely on ONE guy to do flips.. and they get points. what is that? that's so messed up. sorry to be a hater.. but i definitely dont think they actually "dance".

i think that even fysh n chicks is ohkay where they are (at the bottom.. but not ousted). breaks8t is also meh. without their skates they're nothing.

all negatives aside.. jabba rocks every week! i loveeeeeeed iconic and was SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED in the judges' decision. they definitely didn't deserve to be ousted so early. yikes.. horrible.. horrible decision.

i sort of think kaba is overrated.. and i'm a part of the people who think they're so awesome jsut cuz they're kabba modern. i think i'm biased cuz they're asian.. but every week i feel like their dance routines are just not impressive. tehy're cute and i keep hoping that every week they'll bring a new flavor and WOW us like they did the first 2 episodes.

shane sparks needs to learn how to criticize more.. he's like a teenybopper.

Completely agreed. You just said most of the things I was gonna post anyways.

SQ is all stunts (and mainly just one dude doing them),

BreakSk8 got old after the first two perfs.

SUPERWOCKEEZ!! Not only do they have the choreo, the skills, but they also have so much artistry and creativity in their routines.

Iconic DEFINITELY did not deserve to go this week. They have solid choreo and performances every week and they took the task to the extreme this week. (a third of their choreo was on the floor, while SQ's task only lasted for, what, two seconds?)

Geo's great, too. He genuinely seems like an awesome person.

Kaba might be a little overrated... but they definitely do have skills to back it up. They're amazing at what they do (even though they were admittedly a little sloppy unison-wise in their isos this week) and even at trying some new things. It's a shame that they hardly touched upon their task this time around.

If BreakSk8 isn't the next crew to go,

I'm not watching this show anymore.

(... mkay, that's a lie. I'll still watch Yuri's parts. D;)

omgg hahah i freaking love this show. uhmm kaba modern's last episodee was reallyyy cutee in the end hahah. and jabba is soo goodd. i feel like that they will bte the two groups remaining...

Guest Aironaz

I'm more of a jabba they kill it every night and have great preformances each week. Status quo, like shane said is more street, but there is no doubt in my mind that they can dance, and their leader was injured but he still did all those moves.

As much I loved the girls they should have went home not iconic. Live in Color umm their nice but they do the same moves, it's boring just like the skated guys.

Out of all the judges I think JC has some pretty good comments lil mama and shane are always the same.

Guest Justalilodreamer

Completely agreed. You just said most of the things I was gonna post anyways.

SQ is all stunts (and mainly just one dude doing them),

BreakSk8 got old after the first two perfs.

SUPERWOCKEEZ!! Not only do they have the choreo, the skills, but they also have so much artistry and creativity in their routines.

Iconic DEFINITELY did not deserve to go this week. They have solid choreo and performances every week and they took the task to the extreme this week. (a third of their choreo was on the floor, while SQ's task only lasted for, what, two seconds?)

Geo's great, too. He genuinely seems like an awesome person.

Kaba might be a little overrated... but they definitely do have skills to back it up. They're amazing at what they do (even though they were admittedly a little sloppy unison-wise in their isos this week) and even at trying some new things. It's a shame that they hardly touched upon their task this time around.

If BreakSk8 isn't the next crew to go,

I'm not watching this show anymore.

(... mkay, that's a lie. I'll still watch Yuri's parts. D;)

dittoo

yeah im getting tired of breaks8...their skates are getting really old. their moves arent that impressive, they're probably just there because the skating idea was unique but now its like *yawns*

Fysh N' Chicks dont really stand out to me anymore. -_-

Status Quo is alright, their 'moves' are mostly just stunts though.

Live in color is pretty good, they're strong and energetic

My favs are still jabba and kaba cause they're the only crews that really 'stand out' to me (i swear im not being bias lol)

Guest StephysCooLBeans

ohh man when i heard what the theme was i really thought i was gonna hate it. but most of the crews really worked well with the songs/routines they were given. (i was WAITING for soulja boy..knew it was gonna be in there one way or another, ahha)

anyways, Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern stood out to me most along with Status Quo this week. Live in Color was good in the beginning up until they started doing random genres as part of their routine...the ballet threw me off for a second.

ahhh Jabba had me on my feet!! hahahah made me lean wit it the whole time. they're so creative and so original. i know they're not the only masked crew out there but they have sucha unique style and vibe.

Kaba was good, they had some good moments. it wasn't WOW for me but i liked it. the girls seemed like they were doing most of the work! and i agreed with JC for almost all his comments. they definitely coulda done more lifts.

Fysh n Chicks were kinda sloppy last night. =/ especially with all the accessories and rewinding...

i was blown away by Status Quo last night!! i haaate Soulja Boy but they made me like the dance/song. hahaha it was very energetic. and even though they do a lot of tricks, that's what makes them street. they can still dance regardless. anyways, i was disappointed Iconic had to go because i felt they were underrated. but, i think they will be successful even without the show. Geo seems like a real good leader. can't wait till next weeks show!

Guest xtweeek

AHHHHH i love this show! i'm so rooting for JABBAWOCKEEZ!! they always amaze me with they're creativitiy and they're so in sync with each other. they're the main reason why i'm watching the show! haha if they get voted off then this show has absolutely nothing else to offer their viewers.

i mean all the other groups are pretty good but their routines dont 'wow' me like jabbawockeez.

LIVE IN COLOR is all 'booty shaking'

FYSH N CHICKS are alright, not so amazing and nothing of their own

STATUS QUO is all stunts and nothing else

and WTF IS BREAKSK8 still doing on there?! i'm sorry but imo, these guys suck and i dont know why they were top 4 and iconic was voted off. ICONIC had more to show than they did. <_<

the only other group that i think is great is KABA MODERN.

BUT! i'm all for JABBAWOCKEEZ!

here's a compilation video of jabbawockeez's first 3 performances. you can see how they start their performances in the pose/stance/position they ended the previous week's performance with. i rarely use this word but, SO DAMN SIIICK~!!! makes me wonder how they're gonna move on from the famous 'superman' pose next week. i'm excited, JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY B):w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKr6o5mrt4

Guest alainachen_604

Who's TONY TRAN? Is he from Kabba or Jaba?

hes from kaba :D

hes the cute looking one with the NY hat ^_^

I thought Jabbas peformance this week

was kinda boring lol I liked Kabba's more

cause it was more fun and the dance moves were

sick :lol:

<33 KABA MODERN FIGHTING[!]

I hope they win :)

&& I agree about fysh & chicks, I adored them

in the 'live auditions' but their new peformances are

so wack and boring xD

what happened to their 'image' about wearing baggy clothes etc :blink: