Spot Translators: saturn, purpletiger86

Timing QC: julier

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seal824

Many thanks to the subbing team and the uploaders for sharing this drama with us. I have enjoyed it very much

Guest seal824

It's a pity that actors like 진구 and 조윤희 have to suffer because of the low-ratings of this drama. 진구 is an actor with great potential but lately the dramas and movies that he's been in are not so hot. I am getting extremely annoyed with 손예진's acting in here, which is why I'm not a hardcore fan of this series. She needs to step it a bit if she wants to maintain her A-list status. As for the plot, it could have been more exciting if a better cast was chosen.

Though I am not a fan of either the leading actor and actress however I do enjoy their performance in this drama. I believe that the background situations namely, change in screen writer in middle of the filiming, delaying in delivering the scripts to the actors and actresses..... had negatively impacted the overall production .

I think that if they want to maintain kdrama's poppularity worldwide , the producers really need to revaluate their current method - shooting so close to air time - because it compromises the quality of the production.

Guest loving_D

loved this drama. the ending was a bit too...hurried to me, but overall, one of my fav. dramas this year. it kinda reminded me of new heart, the whole professional style. wasn't a huge fan of son yeh jin before, but seo woo jin changed my mind. :) and i loved the cast. pity this drama didn't get as much recognition as it deserved.

Guest aeri12

does anybody know the name of the guy that's pictured second from the bottom? he's one of the junior(?) reporters. he has thick plastic frame glasses and he's the one that cheers on for woo-jin when the two girls from their department compete for the anchor position.

^thanks Kdramafanusa for the pics...I'm adding some more from the official site

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spotlight/photo/

spotlight_photo080415161600401.jpg

spotlight_photo080415161600402.jpg

spotlight_photo080415161600403.jpg

spotlight_photo080415161612262.jpg

spotlight_photo080415161612263.jpg

spotlight_photo080415161612264.jpg

Guest Ishida21

I watched episodes 8 & 9 today thanks to WITHS2 subs, and since episode 7, I find the drama REALLY REALLY GOOD :wub: (I was not passionate with the murder's story, I admit).

And the OST is awesome with a lot of different type of music , one of the best ever.

Guest WestLariat

o.O subs 8 and 9 were released! thanks a bunch. im afraid to watch them -__-

but wow...so they release two subs every week or something?

i just finished watching this drama in two days x__x;; eight episodes a day. my eyes feel like they're peeling off of me, lol. somehow i just don't feel completely satisfied with the ending...maybe it's because i was hoping for the smallest bit of romance between cap & woojin and it never blossomed :x.

Actually, subs are out up to episode 7....

It was pretty clear about halfway through the drama that there would be no romance. All of us hoped that they'd still add in a little bit, but it seems that in occupational dramas, i.e. in one about reporters, there's not supposed to be much romance.

I was also soooo disappointed with the ending, because no romance at all :blink:

If occupational dramas are supposed to be like that, not much romance, then I know what to do in the future <_< ....skip them!

unless they are very funny

I was avoiding this thread for quite sometime since I don't want to be spoiled by the ending so now I can comment after watching it finally...the ending was not bad, I liked it though still I was hoping for a love angle for Oh Tae-suk and Seo Woo-jin especially in the drama's last few sequences...I'll back track though to make me understand the last episode more...I really enjoyed this drama as well as the thread with Team Spotlight here in Soompi doing all the updates...Cap Shirley, Chief Correspondent Liquidflr and Shuky as well as Photographer Markho and all who posted here in this thread thanks a lot for giving me a fun ride here ^ ^

Guest markho826

Does anyone know whos the actor who plays Yoon Seok Chang? Woo Jin's co-worker with the glasses.

He's Chae Rim's younger brother Park Sang-wook.

Guest glitzyglam

I just started watching this because it's on my t.v. now and I love it!

I didn't know Jingoo was in it! ahh I got so excited when I saw him! and I love his character! haha, he's so helpful and cute :)

and usually I love Jo Yoonhee, but maybe it's her kind of, not as lovable character that makes her look BLAH to me. haha, hopefully she gets better..

anyway- I love SYJ's character. it frustrates me a bit that she can't speak up for herself as much I want her to.. but I'm sure that will change.. well it has to if she's going to be the anchor! :)

but, I'm only on the beginning of the auditions so I don't know much yet..

I'm excited to continue this drama!

Guest prisneo

I thought the ending should be more regarding Woo Jin and Cap. It was like left hanging in the air.

Overall, I do enjoy this drama. A very fresh pairing.

Archived