[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest ovette

thanks for the detailed review liquidfir..!

coz i didnt understand some of them.

good assumption. OTS must have sent the facts to WJ. coz he knows WJ would go right up and investigate it..

TS believes in her.. and secretly supporting her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=9&a...140078e72a87b65

thanks for the detailed review liquidfir..!

coz i didnt understand some of them.

good assumption. OTS must have sent the facts to WJ. coz he knows WJ would go right up and investigate it..

TS believes in her.. and secretly supporting her.

LOLL i can only probably understand like 40% of what they were saying. this is a tough drama to watch LOLLL.

or maybe my korean de-prove coz i haven been using it for so long LOLLL.

lOLL and itz not an assumption. he DID send it to her. it was in the episode 2.

he saw WJ getting a trashing down from the crazy richard simmons in the office. (that crazy woman told WJ why was she still alive? if she was living the way WJ does she would have committed suicide. HOW EVIL is that?)

anywayz TS got back into his car and stared at the envelope full of leads. and then WJ got the same envelope via the mail ^^

Guest aurostica

Thanks for the review liquidfir... helped me understand much better certain scenes.....

Could someone please translate the convo between TS & WJ outside the police station, he seem pissed off....I don't know y he was yelling at her...

PS: Is he the guy who played in "the old garden"?.

Guest berkeleygal

Thanks for all the links!!! So early, this time!

So, should we expect the MU links to be up early as well?

Guest ovette

oh it was really OTS? lol didnt see that detail. im glad he's slowly pushing WJ up so she could perform her best :)

liquidfir, LOL if you could understand 40% i could like 10%? it IS a tough drama, i totally agree!

Thanks for the review liquidfir... helped me understand much better certain scenes.....

Could someone please translate the convo between TS & WJ outside the police station, he seem pissed off....I don't know y he was yelling at her...

PS: Is he the guy who played in "the old garden"?.

u are welcome babe. i didnt help much coz i can only understand bits and pieces.

I CANNOT fully understand what went on between the both of them outside the police station

but i can understand a tiny bit.

WJ was trying to 'save' the junior reporter. because the myeong seung daily reporter which he 'molested' wasnt going to drop the charges.

so she had no choice but to contact her captain, TS.

TS told WJ if the junior dude gets sued, the junior's reporter career is O-V-E-R LOL.

she was like is there any solution. and TS blew up, asking her to use her brain.

and hinted that she has a brother working at myeong seung. (i am not 100% if that was said but after that scene WJ went to meet her bro)

WJ's bro didnt managed to help her anywayz.

Guest markho826

01.jpg

---MBC Sports News Cap Choi Il Koo

---joined MBC in 1985

---sent to UCLA afterwards for further studies

---awarded report prizes on four occasions

thanks markho826 for the information!!!!

do not hot link.

credits to dcinside

Preview for tmr's episode 4

WJ disguise herself as a call girl again and risking her life to meet the serial killer/robber jang jIn gyo

snapshot_j_20080521_0054-1.jpg

snapshot_j_20080522_0007.jpg

TS objecting to her meeting him coz of safety issues

snapshot_j_20080522_0008.jpg

snapshot_j_20080522_0009.jpg

TS on the phone with WJ while she was meeting Jang Jin gyo. he was yelling down the phone "why do u always have to ....................."

(i cannot understand the back of that sentence AHHHHHHH.... downloading the epi 3 now, 10 mins left. will try to listen to it again to figure out LOL )

snapshot_j_20080522_0011.jpg

snapshot_j_20080522_0015.jpg

--

ccmk - u are welcome. ^^

ovette - LOLL i know. i skipped some parts as well. coz sometimes their political problems between department heads are like very very very boring

Guest puela

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트[1].(손예진.지진희)03.080521.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi (703.98MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트[1].(손예진.지진희)03.080521.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi (703.98MB) <U>저장</U>

<U>스포트라이트.(손예진.지진희)03.080521.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi</U> (720884 KB) <U>PC저장</U>

Guest ovette

quick assumption.

OTS must have been aware of WJ even before he became their head.. maybe they even had a previous encounter which WJ was not aware of.

im just wondering why OTS treats her so well, when she keeps on making mistakes. and in the preview he's soooo worried about WJ doing undercover.

Pyoungsang I SEE YOU LURKING HERE AS WELL HEHEHEE

hello ererybody. may i ask where to get the LQ version of EP3 or watch it online?

I think for online streaming u will have to wait until someone uploads it. i think shld be up by tmr

-----

wow puela!!! thatz alot of links babe. thanks for the hard work!!!!!!

----

quick assumption.

OTS must have been aware of WJ even before he became their head.. maybe they even had a previous encounter which WJ was not aware of.

im just wondering why OTS treats her so well, when she keeps on making mistakes. and in the preview he's soooo worried about WJ doing undercover.

I have been wondering about this as well.

there can be like a few possibilities.

1. like u said. he met her someone where before?

2. TS is a senior reporter who went through alot. very experience... maybe he sees something in her upon meeting her

thatz why he is willing to 'teach' her so much and try to push her further.

but i think itz probably juz an instinct thing for TS to want to teach WJ so much HOHOHOHOH i wanan see them in love in love in love

Archived