Target Or Walmart?

Guest serendipityxt

Guest Juliang

I practically live in Target haha. Well its just that Target is only a couple minutes from my house... but i pick Target all the way.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

target is good for clothes and nifty things (i love how they have colorful stuff) (:

walmart is good for FOOOD and school supplies =D

Both.

Personally, i think Target has cuter clothes...and shoes. But I have to drive for half an hour just to get to a nearby Target.

But Walmart's only three minutes from where I live. =]

I don't buy clothes from either, but for makeup, I ALWAYS choose Walmart. My favorite Revlon lipgloss is only $5 at Walmart and it's about $7.50 at Target! That's a BIG difference.

-ginger

Guest tirahbunny

i go to Target because I think the place looks better and has better quality.

i heard Wal-Mart was for poor people lol. Is that even true? And whatever happened to K-Mart, I haven't seen one around for a while.

i heard Wal-Mart was for poor people lol. Is that even true?

Yes. It's true. The government actually doesn't let you shop there unless you make minimum wage. Nuts, huh?

-ginger

Guest ayadaokin

Yes. It's true. The government actually doesn't let you shop there unless you make minimum wage. Nuts, huh?

-ginger

....que?

I shop there for those like 4 dollar sweaters and my family/I don't make minimum wage..

But anyway I choose tar-zhey.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

TARGET! never shop at WALMART!

-- hm.... yeah, you guys let just stay in the TOPIC and dont talk about how rich or poor a store is a store & the only reason why I chose target because there fashion is better looking.

• 4 years later...
Guest raimuchan

Target for their clothes,accessories and makeup*Boots No.6, Pixi, Jemma Kidd, NP Set and Sonia Kashuk* but for other things like groceries and electronics I go to Walmart for it

Archived